Cops attack victim of fiery crash

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Cops attack victim of fiery crash

Post by zombie »

i expect cops to be robots. foo expects everyone else to be robots. :P
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

zombie wrote:i expect cops to be robots. foo expects everyone else to be robots. :P

Oddly, I think Foo doesn't want that, I think this is his escape, It's what he thinks about to avoid regular shit.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

DAEBO wrote:
zombie wrote:i expect cops to be robots. foo expects everyone else to be robots. :P

Oddly, I think Foo doesn't want that, I think this is his escape, It's what he thinks about to avoid regular shit.
i don't think he wants that either. and neither do i. but since people are being ridiculous about this, it seemed fitting for me to continue it.

i think foo likes to play devil's advocate, more than anything. it's his way of generating discussion.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

zombie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:

i don't think he wants that either. and neither do i. but since people are being ridiculous about this, it seemed fitting for me to continue it.

i think foo likes to play devil's advocate, more than anything. it's his way of generating discussion.
That is defiantly a thing too.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Just now noticed this thread turned into a functional right wing Pony Express spreading misinformation, inciting outrage :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I expect people to be contributors to society and manage their own lives without relying on others. Is that robotic? I don't think so, as this can be done while retaining personality, opinion, and emotion.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
I expect people to be contributors to society and manage their own lives without relying on others. Is that robotic? I don't think so, as this can be done while retaining personality, opinion, and emotion.
so, do you really think i want cops to act as robots?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:

I would not say devils advocate as I believe that implies a certain degree of insincerity. My style is more hyperboles and tangents, but rooted in my true beliefs.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:

I would not say devils advocate as I believe that implies a certain degree of insincerity. My style is more hyperboles and tangents, but rooted in my true beliefs.
okay. i could see it being a caricature of your actual position. fair enough.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
I believe you have fallen into the left wing trap of wanting a lot of government involvement, while at the same time wanting to remove the authority from it.

It dovetails into the fantasy of living consequence free while being taken care of.

Basically, liberalism has become angsty teens who need to live with mom and dad but then go insane when mom and dad give them house rules.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
I believe you have fallen into the left wing trap of wanting a lot of government involvement, while at the same time wanting to remove the authority from it.

It dovetails into the fantasy of living consequence free while being taken care of.

Basically, liberalism has become angsty teens who need to live with mom and dad but then go insane when mom and dad give them house rules.
do you see that indicated at all by my argument in this thread? it feels like you're extending to generality. and i don't think it actually fits me, but more your expectation of me because you want me to fit into the liberal box that you've constructed. :P
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:

OH SNAP!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

DAEBO wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:

OH SNAP!
he said hyperbole. that's essentially the same thing in smarter foo talk. :P
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

zombie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:

OH SNAP!
he said hyperbole. that's essentially the same thing in smarter foo talk. :P
Oh I hear you
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

He's all straw man.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

There was me ignoring this thread as I thought it didn't have legs. I thought nobody would defend cops brutalizing the innocent or juxtapose that condemnation with the obvious aside that the original criminal should be punished.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"Brutalize". Lol.

"Juxtapose". Lamest word ever.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:"Brutalize". Lol.

well, isn't this the argument that won the day.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:"Brutalize". Lol.

Why are you trying to sound retarded here?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.