Trump can't stop winning!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Trump can't stop winning!

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:By the metric Foo wants I guess he did win something. To reality it's clear he's failedcrepeatedly to do anything good.
Supreme Court appointment. Not letting liberals turn Obamacare into an unsustainable massive entitlement, and causing illegals to completely change their mindset are all huge.
Is agree with the first. The rest is your wishful thinking.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump loses travel ban appeal AGAIN. Winning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe President Dumbshit will figure out that publicly calling it a "ban" on Twitter doesn't help your case. As stupid as he is though, he'll probably just double down and somehow think that will help him. Keep polishing that turd, Donald! Keep it up! :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Trump loses travel ban appeal AGAIN. Winning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe President Dumbshit will figure out that publicly calling it a "ban" on Twitter doesn't help your case. As stupid as he is though, he'll probably just double down and somehow think that will help him. Keep polishing that turd, Donald! Keep it up! :lol:
Blows my mind that any American thinks his travel ban is not appropriate when you look at Europe.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump loses travel ban appeal AGAIN. Winning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blows my mind that any American thinks his travel ban is not appropriate when you look at Europe.
How do you think Trump will hope to destroy his own case the next time this goes to the courts? Stupid tweet? Stupid public statement? Thinly-veiled threat to judges?

This is where your "ugly duck layup" analogy for Trump fails miserably. He actively undermines GOP's policy and his own goals all the time just by being himself.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Wtf did I just see? Watch the video of Trumps cabinet members showering him with praise. It's really fuckin odd. Lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:Wtf did I just see? Watch the video of Trumps cabinet members showering him with praise. It's really fuckin odd. Lol
He's such a small, pathetic man. The only people who can stand to be around him are the most vein, narcissistic people on the planet. People hate dealing with him.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Wtf did I just see? Watch the video of Trumps cabinet members showering him with praise. It's really fuckin odd. Lol
He's such a small, pathetic man. The only people who can stand to be around him are the most vein, narcissistic people on the planet. People hate dealing with him.
He's certainly winning in that room! I actually laughed out loud watching it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I laughed. Then I remembered that he has actual power. I've seen more sense out of North Korea. What a laughable joke.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

How do you think Trump will hope to destroy his own case the next time this goes to the courts? Stupid tweet? Stupid public statement? Thinly-veiled threat to judges?

This is where your "ugly duck layup" analogy for Trump fails miserably. He actively undermines GOP's policy and his own goals all the time just by being himself.
To me it shows the courts need an overhaul. Everyone seems to agree the president has this authority. If something happens, the blood will be on the hands of liberals.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:I laughed. Then I remembered that he has actual power. I've seen more sense out of North Korea. What a laughable joke.
So...how have things been going in the U.K. lately? Are they still butt patting each other because the police showed up so quickly after terror attacks?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

To me it shows the courts need an overhaul. Everyone seems to agree the president has this authority. If something happens, the blood will be on the hands of liberals.
Maybe start rewriting the basic foundations of the Constitution too, something more agreeable to President Trump. *immediately crosses out 1st amendment*
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

Maybe start rewriting the basic foundations of the Constitution too, something more agreeable to President Trump. *immediately crosses out 1st amendment*
When the courts value the rights of Syrians more than the rights of Americans, the Constitution has already been rewritten.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I hope Trump fires Mueller.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:I hope Trump fires Mueller.
After it comes out Trump is completely innocent of any collusion with Russia, Maxine Waters and Twitter will declare him to be a KGB agent. This story must continue!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
After it comes out Trump is completely innocent of any collusion with Russia, Maxine Waters and Twitter will declare him to be a KGB agent. This story must continue!
Well we know where your bets are at. Hey, good for you.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Well we know where your bets are at. Hey, good for you.
Pretty safe bet considering literally everyone with knowledge of the investigations have confirmed there was no collusion.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jeff Sessions just testified under oath that the Russians "appear" to have interfered with the election and that he never asked about it.

Is Sessions done?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

He also called basketball "roundball". What a weirdo.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

My opinion of these hearings is its Half "I saw Sarah Good with the Devil! I saw Goody Osburn with the Devil! I saw Bridget Bishop with the Devil!" And Half. "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass is a real blade of grass
be careful as you pass.
Move along! Move along!"
Just not as entertaining as The Crucible or Emerson,Lake and Palmer.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Sessions strikes me as a loathesome toad when it comes to this stuff. Very evasive, invoking things that aren't things. I'm glad he got called on it, but I would expect some consequences for this.