Top 10 Horror Franchises

Anything that doesn't fit into the above categories.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: Top 10 Horror Franchises

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:do silent night deadly night and psycho have three greats?
I think the first three Psychos are great. Haven't seen part 4 in 20 years, although I own it. I remember liking it, but will rewatch soon.
i'm not particularly a fan of pt. 2. and a lot of people don't seem to like pt. 3. (but i do, a lot)
I'm not sure why 3 is pissed on a lot. I think it's at least on par with 2, and has a little bit more of a dark sense of humor.

4 is good for filler, but as it's own story...meh.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:do silent night deadly night and psycho have three greats?
I think the first three Psychos are great. Haven't seen part 4 in 20 years, although I own it. I remember liking it, but will rewatch soon.
i'm not particularly a fan of pt. 2. and a lot of people don't seem to like pt. 3. (but i do, a lot)
I hated the part II ending, but liked the actual movie. III was better to me in that it put the franchise back on the correct path.
I didn't like the ending to 2 either...until put in context with III.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Yes, we all agree parts 1 and 2 are very good/great, but regardless what you think of the rest of them Hellraiser gets it's 3rd film nod with Hellworld if for nothing else than Katheryn Winnick deliciously fine ass.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I enjoy Hellraiser Bloodline too.
i like 1-4. the first two are greats. #3 and 4 are watchable / good. i haven't really been able to get into the other sequels though.
Hellworld isnt bad you cant ask for much more from an 8th installment of a franchise.
True dat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Yes, we all agree parts 1 and 2 are very good/great, but regardless what you think of the rest of them Hellraiser gets it's 3rd film nod with Hellworld if for nothing else than Katheryn Winnick deliciously fine ass.
I had forgotten that glory.