Trump can't stop winning!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Trump can't stop winning!

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:Sessions strikes me as a loathesome toad when it comes to this stuff. Very evasive, invoking things that aren't things. I'm glad he got called on it, but I would expect some consequences for this.
Hold him in contempt like they did Eric Holder who refused to release information in the Fast and Furious scandal. As a remember not one democrat voted to do so maybe they think differently now.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Sessions strikes me as a loathesome toad when it comes to this stuff. Very evasive, invoking things that aren't things. I'm glad he got called on it, but I would expect some consequences for this.
Hold him in contempt like they did Eric Holder who refused to release information in the Fast and Furious scandal. As a remember not one democrat voted to do so maybe they think differently now.
It's the true shame of US politics these days. If it's your party then you're agai st it. If it's the other guy you're for it. Holder was wrong then and Sessions is wrong now. Both should be held to account for impeding an investigation.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Golly, why can't we ask a cabinet member to testify and have him tell the details of every conversation they have with the president without the presidents consent?

#LiberalsGetDumberEachDay
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I'd say conservatives get dumber every day, but I think you guys have bottomed out already.

Voting for Trump and all.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:Golly, why can't we ask a cabinet member to testify and have him tell the details of every conversation they have with the president without the presidents consent?

Yeah, but the dummy forgets conversations he's had in recent months.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
A lot of us do care. That's not an excuse to deflect attention away from this. You need to do better than "whataboutisms".
Last edited by Headhunter on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:Golly, why can't we ask a cabinet member to testify and have him tell the details of every conversation they have with the president without the presidents consent?

I think it's fair to say he's incompetent and a danger to the U.S. with his amnesiac memory. No matter how you slice it, Sessions comes out of this looking like a fuck up.

No surprise Foo has opted to shove his head up his ass with this one.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

I think it's fair to say he's incompetent and a danger to the U.S. with his amnesiac memory. No matter how you slice it, Sessions comes out of this looking like a fuck up.

I guess because I have the same amnesia. When you talk to dozens of people every day in all manner of conversation, trying to remember inane, unimportant conversations months later is difficult. I meet people all the time he recall me from the food truck, said we chatted, and I do not recall. It happens.

Head, is there anyone you don't think is incompetent and stupid?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

I guess because I have the same amnesia. When you talk to dozens of people every day in all manner of conversation, trying to remember inane, unimportant conversations months later is difficult. I meet people all the time he recall me from the food truck, said we chatted, and I do not recall. It happens.

Gee, I don't know, what do you think? You seem to have something on your mind, out with it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

No reason. You absolutely can ask him that and he can't hide behind anything. The President can't retrospectively start saying he doesn't want people to know stuff for no reason.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Gee, I don't know, what do you think? You seem to have something on your mind, out with it.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the guy who claims "Liberals get dumber each day" and frequently characterizes half the world or more as irredeemable losers actually has nothing worthwhile to say here. Just a hunch.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

This section is turning into a bit of an ugly dumpster fire today. Luckily I have marshmallows.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the guy who claims "Liberals get dumber each day" and frequently characterizes half the world or more as irredeemable losers actually has nothing worthwhile to say here. Just a hunch.
Do I ever have anything worthwhile to say? :p

Entire continents have not figured out to quit shitting three feet from where they eat in 2017, so half might be optimistic.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Do I ever have anything worthwhile to say? :p

Entire continents have not figured out to quit shitting three feet from where they eat in 2017, so half might be optimistic.
Even a blind squirrel... :P

I think it's clear neither of us have any problem treating people we don't know with the utmost condescension and disrespect. Just embrace it!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Winning! https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-gop-u ... 09672.html

Tired of the douchebag GOP and the doucher Dems giving us horrible options. If you are conservative and like this bill, but hate Obama care, I will enjoy the lulz.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

The bill is shit
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump voters who hated the ACA will love it!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I have avoided a thread about the BHCA (Zombie Trumpcare) because it seems so incredibly terrible it actually needs to pass.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:I have avoided a thread about the BHCA (Zombie Trumpcare) because it seems so incredibly terrible it actually needs to pass.
You're not interested in a little HMF spin zone on the bill?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:The bill is shit
I am very disappointed. I was hoping that since there has been a little time since the last draft, we would have seen improvements. Fuck Dems and Repubs. Oh, I guess this statement means I support Hillary! :P