Presidential gaffes and jokes......

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Presidential gaffes and jokes......

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:And of course Jiggy chimes in with the most ignorant post of the day. Lol
Says the borderline racist. Thanks, I'll take my form of "ignorance" over your "facts."
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's the incorrect move, but ok.

Also, "everyone who disagrees with me is racist" is a dangerous rhetoric that goes against your entire progressive platform.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jigsaw wrote:Unless you're a woman or a minority.
Or poor. Or even middle class.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Obama's no longer president, chum.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Yup. Hence why I said what I said.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Weird how the country is so much better off now that he's gone. Hmm. Funny watching him say it's impossible to bring these jobs back, and when Trump actually did it he rents a podium and takes credit for it. lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Weird how the country is so much better off now that he's gone. Hmm. Funny watching him say it's impossible to bring these jobs back, and when Trump actually did it he rents a podium and takes credit for it. lol
What jobs are back?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Out of curiosity, when were the better times to be a woman or a minority?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Foo wrote:
In this piece of shit country, there really weren't any. Unlike Seb, I don't think Obama was any good for the common American either.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
In this piece of shit country, there really weren't any. Unlike Seb, I don't think Obama was any good for the common American either.
This hate is robbing you of your life, sir.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
This hate is robbing you of your life, sir.
That'd be capitalism.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:i must be super cool cause i can separate the artist as a person from the art that they make. :P
Can you agree that the overwhelming majority of leftist celebrities have an "I'm above you" mentality? Especially when it comes to politics? If I met Lena Dunham, Sean Penn, Amy Schumer or Snoop Dogg and had a political discussion with them knowing where I side, is there any doubt I'd be slammed with ad-hominem and treated like shit? Of course there's a chance it can be a civil and great discussion, but given their behavior, I have no reason to go in expecting that. The same can't be said for any Conservative actor or musician (except Nugent on Gun Control). The left shout so loudly and recklessly, that the right just doesn't even bother engaging. Did you see what Eminem said about Trump supporters who are fans of his? Lol. That is how leftist celebrities generally view Conservatives. Makes it harder to enjoy their music or movies knowing how poorly they think of you.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Just compare the way parks looked after tea party events to how the lefties leave them. Speaks volumes...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:i must be super cool cause i can separate the artist as a person from the art that they make. :P
Can you agree that the overwhelming majority of leftist celebrities have an "I'm above you" mentality? Especially when it comes to politics? If I met Lena Dunham, Sean Penn, Amy Schumer or Snoop Dogg and had a political discussion with them knowing where I side, is there any doubt I'd be slammed with ad-hominem and treated like shit? Of course there's a chance it can be a civil and great discussion, but given their behavior, I have no reason to go in expecting that. The same can't be said for any Conservative actor or musician (except Nugent on Gun Control). The left shout so loudly and recklessly, that the right just doesn't even bother engaging. Did you see what Eminem said about Trump supporters who are fans of his? Lol. That is how leftist celebrities generally view Conservatives. Makes it harder to enjoy their music or movies knowing how poorly they think of you.
enh. i'm not looking to make friends with any of them. mel gibson seems like an ass. but he makes great movies.

and i get slammed with ad hominem by my friends, so yeah. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Foo wrote:Just compare the way parks looked after tea party events to how the lefties leave them. Speaks volumes...
Nasty women.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:Just compare the way parks looked after tea party events to how the lefties leave them. Speaks volumes...
Nasty women.
Charlottesville had a right winger run his car into a crowd that killed a girl. And that girl was in a walking mall area (they were not blocking traffic). Same type of area my wife works.

Good Ol' Boys.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Nasty women.
Charlottesville had a right winger run his car into a crowd that killed a girl. And that girl was in a walking mall area (they were not blocking traffic). Same type of area my wife works.

Good Ol' Boys.
Uh, they were absolutely blocking traffic. What does where your wife works have to do with a group of professional protesters setting up a traffic barricade with their bodies?

Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong, but let's not act like they were bystanders. It was protestors blocking an area. Did he ram them with premeditation or did he fear for his life? That is the only question.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

"Fear for his life"?

Hahahaha god conservatives are apparently such cowards. Love it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Nasty women.

Good Ol' Boys.
Uh, they were absolutely blocking traffic. What does where your wife works have to do with a group of professional protesters setting up a traffic barricade with their bodies?

Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong, but let's not act like they were bystanders. It was protestors blocking an area. Did he ram them with premeditation or did he fear for his life? That is the only question.
It's a walking mall. No one was blocking anything. And regarding my wife, I should have been more clear. I've been in a walking mall a million times. Where he started and where he ended would be impossible without intent.

*Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong ", but then you paint him as possibly being the victim. If that was your daughter, I think you would side with me. Or would you be sympathetic to the murderer? Conservatives are right, you don't need guns to kill! Hehe
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Nasty women.

Good Ol' Boys.

It's a walking mall. No one was blocking anything. And regarding my wife, I should have been more clear. I've been in a walking mall a million times. Where he started and where he ended would be impossible without intent.

*Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong ", but then you paint him as possibly being the victim. If that was your daughter, I think you would side with me. Or would you be sympathetic to the murderer? Conservatives are right, you don't need guns to kill! Hehe
Oh, you guys would answer, "but he was frustrated!" Lulz