Yup, no problems here...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Yup, no problems here...

Post by Tiggnutz »

That's the democrat nominee for governor of Maryland by the way :lol:
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:That's the democrat nominee for governor of Maryland by the way :lol:
And some cowardly Democrats in the state are backing Hogan because Jealous is a bit more progressive than your average Democrat (which isn't hard).

Bigger point is that I don't see how a single gaffe is indicative of anyone being 'dumb.' Bernie Sanders, when I saw him live, said that there were 57 states. Did anyone in the audience care? No - at that time, he had been speaking day after day after day, and a little mistake with zero substance isn't a reason to call anyone 'dumb.'

I don't know if I would vote for Jealous or not - he's not nearly to the left as I am. But I do know that if you want to criticize him as being dumb, use something other than a small gaffe that literally makes no different. Use policy disagreements, not speaking mistakes.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:That's the democrat nominee for governor of Maryland by the way :lol:
And some cowardly Democrats in the state are backing Hogan because Jealous is a bit more progressive than your average Democrat (which isn't hard).

Bigger point is that I don't see how a single gaffe is indicative of anyone being 'dumb.' Bernie Sanders, when I saw him live, said that there were 57 states. Did anyone in the audience care? No - at that time, he had been speaking day after day after day, and a little mistake with zero substance isn't a reason to call anyone 'dumb.'

I don't know if I would vote for Jealous or not - he's not nearly to the left as I am. But I do know that if you want to criticize him as being dumb, use something other than a small gaffe that literally makes no different. Use policy disagreements, not speaking mistakes.
Ben Jealous is a clown he couldn't even own up to it as a gaffe he went the victim road (imagine that) and said it was because of his stutter. That's also his excuse for saying recently " when I'm elected president" and " what the fuck". Now everyone who asks him about it is a bully making fun of his handicap. Guys a joke.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

Ben Jealous is a clown he couldn't even own up to it as a gaffe he went the victim road (imagine that) and said it was because of his stutter. That's also his excuse for saying recently " when I'm elected president" and " what the fuck". Now everyone who asks him about it is a bully making fun of his handicap. Guys a joke.
And yet, still a thousand times better than Hogan.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

Hogan has an above 70% approval rating in a completely blue state and will win re-election by 20 points
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

Hogan has an above 70% approval rating in a completely blue state and will win re-election by 20 points
None of that makes what I said untrue. :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

None of that makes what I said untrue. :lol:
No I guess it doesn't disprove your opinion
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:The key thing here is that the white guy on the right sits in stonefaced silence.
He was a prop.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Ben Jealous is completely unqualified to be a governor. Been a while since I have seen someone so completely illiterate about even the basics to have a functioning economy. I wonder if he made it out to the Cecil County Fair? The current Gov. ate from the food truck while here.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:The key thing here is that the white guy on the right sits in stonefaced silence.
He was a prop.
what was his purpose though? he wasn't there to give credibility. i don't get why include him.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
He was a prop.
what was his purpose though? he wasn't there to give credibility. i don't get why include him.
The segment was longer, but he obviously can't say anything when they are calling Kanye a stupid negro and laughing about it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
He was a prop.
The segment was longer, but he obviously can't say anything when they are calling Kanye a stupid negro and laughing about it.
no. was he there to defend kanye? did you see the segment?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Kanye's mind is mush. Better than unchecked psychosis though.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
He was a prop.
I did. The remainder of the segment was the three discussing, in contrast, how Taylor Swift was so smart for endorsing a democrat.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
He was a prop.
I did. The remainder of the segment was the three discussing, in contrast, how Taylor Swift was so smart for endorsing a democrat.
that figures.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

To be fair, that is what CNN is now. It is a bunch of gay liberals throwing hate.

My issue was the racism.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

my issue is treating celebrities like they can't have an opinion, unless it matches your own.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:my issue is treating celebrities like they can't have an opinion, unless it matches your own.
Still sticking with the whole "racism" is ok as long as the skin shade is right thing?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:my issue is treating celebrities like they can't have an opinion, unless it matches your own.
Still sticking with the whole "racism" is ok as long as the skin shade is right thing?
you're gonna make my position out to be anything you want it to be. you don't really care what i think. *shrug*
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:To be fair, that is what CNN is now. It is a bunch of gay liberals throwing hate.

My issue was the racism.
Refreshing. :P