Yup, no problems here...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Yup, no problems here...

Post by Headhunter »

This one might top the "who was more of an asshole" debacle from weeks ago.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:my issue is treating celebrities like they can't have an opinion, unless it matches your own.
Still sticking with the whole "racism" is ok as long as the skin shade is right thing?
you're gonna make my position out to be anything you want it to be. you don't really care what i think. *shrug*
Why play the victim? That was your stance. I was asking if that was still the case, thinking you may have reflected upon it.

Am I wrong?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:my issue is treating celebrities like they can't have an opinion, unless it matches your own.
Still sticking with the whole "racism" is ok as long as the skin shade is right thing?
you're gonna make my position out to be anything you want it to be. you don't really care what i think. *shrug*
Why play the victim? That was your stance. I was asking if that was still the case, thinking you may have reflected upon it.

Am I wrong?
i'm not playing victim.

it isn't and wasn't my stance. racism is not okay. being an asshole through your words is not okay. this is not racism to me. but that doesn't make this okay. they are acting like trash.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Am I wrong?
i'm not playing victim.

it isn't and wasn't my stance. racism is not okay. being an asshole through your words is not okay. this is not racism to me. but that doesn't make this okay. they are acting like trash.
Singling out someone because of their race and calling them stupid because they hold a popular opinion that differs from what you believe their whole race should have is not racist? Using a slur directed at their skin color is not racist?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Singling out someone because of their race and calling them stupid because they hold a popular opinion that differs from what you believe their whole race should have is not racist? Using a slur directed at their skin color is not racist?
in this case, it isn't to me. why does this matter so much to you? why are we arguing semantics?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
in this case, it isn't to me. why does this matter so much to you? why are we arguing semantics?
I am not arguing, I just find it fascinating.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
I am not arguing, I just find it fascinating.
i guess i can live with fascinating. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Am I wrong?
i'm not playing victim.

Only white people can be racist, you dummy.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Am I wrong?
i'm not playing victim.

wrong. "melanin deficient" and that crap is racist.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Am I wrong?
i'm not playing victim.

That is abundantly clear. Wonder how we got there?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

When white people held all the cards and have all the power. That’s how we got to the point where racism is a white thing.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote: you're gonna make my position out to be anything you want it to be. you don't really care what i think. *shrug*
see what i mean? :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:When white people held all the cards and have all the power. That’s how we got to the point where racism is a white thing.
So the people not in power cannot be racist? Will tell the white nationalists who live in trailer parks they have carte blanche to go wild because they are unemployable.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote: you're gonna make my position out to be anything you want it to be. you don't really care what i think. *shrug*
Perpetual victim.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:When white people held all the cards and have all the power. That’s how we got to the point where racism is a white thing.
racism. you keep using that word. i don't think it means what you think it means. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Perpetual victim.
no you're being an ass on purpose.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Perpetual victim.
This is true. Your previous statement was not true.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Perpetual victim.
yes it was. you're misrepresenting my position. you don't care what i think. only how you can twist it to fit your view of liberals in general.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Perpetual victim.
yes it was. you're misrepresenting my position. you don't care what i think. only how you can twist it to fit your view of liberals in general.
Well, you could either clarify your position or play the victim. Which one are you choosing here?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: Well, you could either clarify your position or play the victim. Which one are you choosing here?
i've already done both, apparently. you decided which to take into account and which to ignore.