Hyper Sensitivity...when thoughts are enough

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Hyper Sensitivity...when thoughts are enough

Post by Jason »

The great thing about right-leaning politics is being grounded in reality. Watching Head get all up in arms about Blackface when three years ago nobody gave a fuck is hilarious.

Leftism: What New Ways Can We Be Offended, Today?

Live your life, and stop being offended at everything. ESPECIALLY being offended for other people.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:The great thing about right-leaning politics is being grounded in reality. Watching Head get all up in arms about Blackface when three years ago nobody gave a fuck is hilarious.

Foo is crying about White Chicks. Reign is throwing a fit. You're constantly looking for the next thing to hate because of politics. I'm not up in arms over anything, I'm laughing at you all. :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:The great thing about right-leaning politics is being grounded in reality. Watching Head get all up in arms about Blackface when three years ago nobody gave a fuck is hilarious.

Live your life, and stop being offended at everything. ESPECIALLY being offended for other people.
Grievance profiteering.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:

Foo is crying about White Chicks. Reign is throwing a fit. You're constantly looking for the next thing to hate because of politics. I'm not up in arms over anything, I'm laughing at you all. :lol:
Yes, totally bawling my eyes out about it. So triggered.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

The question is, why?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

The question is, why?
Why what?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

The question is, why?
Why what?
Why is White Chicks keeping you up at night?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

atomic blonde. star wars. that's what we can offended by and it's okay. but black face is too far.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:We've touched on Tropic Thunder before, and how it could never be made today, but it just goes to show the total pussification of society at large. Why is the liberal lynch mob not calling for Robert Downey Esquire and Ben Stiller's heads? 10 years ago, very few rumblings happened about the blackface, and it became a global box office hit. Even those that I know that didn't particularly like the movie as a whole, like RDJ in the flick.

But let's keep being whiny pussies liberals, it's a great look. Especially on Halloween.
It's Always Sunny has done blackface in the last few years with no outrage. You get how comedy works, right?
So when Kelly said it's okay to be done on Halloween and in fun, outrage needs to ensue.
Get back to me when you guys start championing people who aren't caping for bigots. Nobody's exactly shutting down the Federalist Papers, it's always garbage so it's hard to take seriously.
The fuck you talking about? Federalist Papers, don't even know what the fuck that is. Most of us like to troll in here, but sometimes, get the fuck real. This is a garbage liberal hatchet job and you know it. Yes, her shows were pretty much failure on launch, they were looking for a way to get rid of her, and they took this as hook, line and sinker. With the pussification of society as it is now.
Are conservatives so bankrupt of principles now, all they have to stand up for is people running interference for bigots? Can you guys defend anything respectable anymore? It's sad.
Trolling. No realism what so the fuck ever.
So it's really too much to ask for conservatives to champion respectable dissenting opinions rather than just toxic garbage? Sorry, but it's always stupid shit. Always. Literally at no point are these things about anything but defending shit that has some bigoted subtext. Until we pass that barrier, I don't give a shit and nobody else should either.
You mean stupid shit no ever used to get up in arms about?
I dunno if the "it was acceptable in the past" rabbit hole is the one to go down here.
So blackface for fun on Halloween is some super serious shit?

Ya know what, go fuck yourself.
It shouldn't be acceptable. You can value that to whatever degree you want. And while you're at it, you can calm down and act like an adult.
You first.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:

atomic blonde. star wars. that's what we can offended by and it's okay. but black face is too far.
Who in the blue hell is offended by Atomic Blonde and Star Wars?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

D is gonna dress like a god damn green christmas tree for Halloween this year, please pray for him.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

The question is, why?
Why what?
Why is White Chicks keeping you up at night?
You might be shocked to learn that all manner of bullshit comes spewing from my mouth all day long, and the only thing that would keep me up at night would be if I said something to someone I care about that I legit regret that day.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Reign in Blood wrote:D is gonna dress like a god damn green christmas tree for Halloween this year, please pray for him.
The lunkhead.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Not liking new-found uber female leads obviously the same as firing female for bullshit.

Guess what, zombs, your fems didn't get shit-canned over non-sense.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Reign in Blood wrote:D is gonna dress like a god damn green christmas tree for Halloween this year, please pray for him.
#LynchedByTheGrinch
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:You're constantly looking for the next thing to hate because of politics.
I love everyone. I would shake the hand of a leftist, gay trans black person the same way I'd shake the hand of a straight white male. The problem is the former would prefer to label me as a privileged-nazi and wouldn't want to shake my hand if they knew my political opinion. The same goes for Hollywood. Why should I give people my hard-earned money when they go on a public platform, spew hatred toward a wide group of people and think so little of me because of my political leanings? It's funnier to laugh at them for free. :p
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You're constantly looking for the next thing to hate because of politics.
I love everyone. I would shake the hand of a leftist, gay trans black person the same way I'd shake the hand of a straight white male. The problem is the former would prefer to label me as a privileged-nazi and wouldn't want to shake my hand if they knew my political opinion. The same goes for Hollywood. Why should I give people my hard-earned money when they go on a public platform, spew hatred toward a wide group of people and think so little of me because of my political leanings? It's funnier to laugh at them for free. :p
Football, movies, video games...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:We've touched on Tropic Thunder before, and how it could never be made today, but it just goes to show the total pussification of society at large. Why is the liberal lynch mob not calling for Robert Downey Esquire and Ben Stiller's heads? 10 years ago, very few rumblings happened about the blackface, and it became a global box office hit. Even those that I know that didn't particularly like the movie as a whole, like RDJ in the flick.

But let's keep being whiny pussies liberals, it's a great look. Especially on Halloween.
It's Always Sunny has done blackface in the last few years with no outrage. You get how comedy works, right?
So when Kelly said it's okay to be done on Halloween and in fun, outrage needs to ensue.
Get back to me when you guys start championing people who aren't caping for bigots. Nobody's exactly shutting down the Federalist Papers, it's always garbage so it's hard to take seriously.
The fuck you talking about? Federalist Papers, don't even know what the fuck that is. Most of us like to troll in here, but sometimes, get the fuck real. This is a garbage liberal hatchet job and you know it. Yes, her shows were pretty much failure on launch, they were looking for a way to get rid of her, and they took this as hook, line and sinker. With the pussification of society as it is now.
Are conservatives so bankrupt of principles now, all they have to stand up for is people running interference for bigots? Can you guys defend anything respectable anymore? It's sad.
Trolling. No realism what so the fuck ever.
So it's really too much to ask for conservatives to champion respectable dissenting opinions rather than just toxic garbage? Sorry, but it's always stupid shit. Always. Literally at no point are these things about anything but defending shit that has some bigoted subtext. Until we pass that barrier, I don't give a shit and nobody else should either.
You mean stupid shit no ever used to get up in arms about?
I dunno if the "it was acceptable in the past" rabbit hole is the one to go down here.
So blackface for fun on Halloween is some super serious shit?

Ya know what, go fuck yourself.
It shouldn't be acceptable. You can value that to whatever degree you want. And while you're at it, you can calm down and act like an adult.
You first.
Did you ever imagine yourself in a position where you felt the need to speak on behalf of the pro-blackface community?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Not liking new-found uber female leads obviously the same as firing female for bullshit.

Guess what, zombs, your fems didn't get shit-canned over non-sense.
Oh. Does he think I was offended at Atomic Blonde or some shit?

I saw clips of it, and it was just fun to sit back and LOL at it from a distance because it is a forced movie. If not for the current political climate, that movie would not exist.
And watching what's-her-name take off her shoe and hit a dude 7x her size in the chest with it and watch him flop like Stephen Curry should generate a collective Image from everyone.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Football, movies, video games...
Correct! This nazi is not going to fund your disdain for me. Come back when you're out of breath from shouting and shake my hand.