WWE Taking big heat for Saudi Arabia show

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: WWE Taking big heat for Saudi Arabia show

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:No.
Machado is a dirty globalist.
We need to re-wire your algorithm so you can figure out what condescension is.
Calling Machado a dirty globalist was in reference to the other thread about jews, not an example of condescension.

But please, continue to boo from the sidelines since you're incapable of engaging in actual political discussion.
I'm not referring to that post, I'm referring to the post I quoted with "No."

We need to re-wire your algorithm so you can figure out how to read.
So quote yourself. Maybe you'll do half as good a job as I do of making you look like an idiot.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Calling Machado a dirty globalist was in reference to the other thread about jews, not an example of condescension.

But please, continue to boo from the sidelines since you're incapable of engaging in actual political discussion.

So quote yourself. Maybe you'll do half as good a job as I do of making you look like an idiot.
Is that the impression you have? :lol:

Your contribution to this section consists of stepping on rakes everywhere you walk and going on maniacal lunatic rants while I laugh at you. You've never made anyone but yourself look stupid. You should be happy anyone pays attention to your drivel at all.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Your contribution to this section consists of stepping on rakes everywhere you walk and going on maniacal lunatic rants while I laugh at you. You've never made anyone but yourself look stupid. You should be happy anyone pays attention to your drivel at all.
Nah. I think we've all just argued ourselves out in politics.

Now, are you done editing this post?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Nah. I think we've all just argued ourselves out in politics.

Now, are you done editing this post?
I still have at least one fulfilling argument in this section on pretty much a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Maybe we need to re-wire your algorithm so you can learn to stop worrying and love to argue again.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Nobody is better at dumpster fire than me.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:Can you give me an example of an unbiased interpretation of what the Miami Herald did, Seb?
Not really, no.
Well... then... can't really go anywhere with your claims of bias.
On the contrary the point is YOUR claim of non-bias is nonsense.
He has about a million videos I could post, but you'd figure out a way to label him a xenophobic, sexist jew or some nonsense.
I did t say he was any of those things. I said he was biased. Which he clearly is.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jason wrote:I think the left is so dense that they don't even realize what it's like for women out there.
Let's be real, the ONLY reason this murder is a big story is because the media is protecting their own. They ignore so much that goes on, but a member of the american media gets murdered and we must boycott everything. The treatment of the journalist was probably not even outside the realm of their everyday laws. Where is everyone wanting to boycott the rest of the time? Why do people not recognize the harm of people with such values leaking into OUR society?
This is why I have so much disdain for the liberal media. They are an absolute cancer to society in every way, no matter what side you stand on. Lying about major issues to protect their brand, misinterpreting opposing arguments on an every day basis. It's completely disgusting. Why is it the only honest news outlets tend to be independent Conservative journalists on youtube? Seeing this trend rise gives me hope, but if you are not actively out there seeking to understand current events, all you get is what the mainstream media tells you. And think about just how many people are out there not seeking answers and are just swayed by the media, clueless to everything... It's alarming. 65 million people voted for Hillary Clinton. That is insane.
this looks a lot like "think the way i want you to, or your dishonest and an absolute cancer" interesting. :P
This looks a lot like that leftist thing where they read something and twist it into what they want it to be.
maybe it is. so, then tell me what is honesty? is honesty just stating a position that you agree with? can a liberal be honest?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jason wrote:I think the left is so dense that they don't even realize what it's like for women out there.
Let's be real, the ONLY reason this murder is a big story is because the media is protecting their own. They ignore so much that goes on, but a member of the american media gets murdered and we must boycott everything. The treatment of the journalist was probably not even outside the realm of their everyday laws. Where is everyone wanting to boycott the rest of the time? Why do people not recognize the harm of people with such values leaking into OUR society?
This is why I have so much disdain for the liberal media. They are an absolute cancer to society in every way, no matter what side you stand on. Lying about major issues to protect their brand, misinterpreting opposing arguments on an every day basis. It's completely disgusting. Why is it the only honest news outlets tend to be independent Conservative journalists on youtube? Seeing this trend rise gives me hope, but if you are not actively out there seeking to understand current events, all you get is what the mainstream media tells you. And think about just how many people are out there not seeking answers and are just swayed by the media, clueless to everything... It's alarming. 65 million people voted for Hillary Clinton. That is insane.
this looks a lot like "think the way i want you to, or your dishonest and an absolute cancer" interesting. :P
This looks a lot like that leftist thing where they read something and twist it into what they want it to be.
maybe it is. so, then tell me what is honesty? is honesty just stating a position that you agree with? can a liberal be honest?
Getting real, cutting through bullshit, calling a spade a spade, that type of thing. Calling someone a racist, there's plenty out there, I'm fine to call em one, but liberals love to call everyone that don't agree with them that in one form or another.

Tangent time: I was at the car wash this Saturday and didn't bring my phone, so I was reading their available copy of the OC Weekly. Heard of it, never really read it before, and it was within a page I knew it was a liberal rag (and loves to take promo money from strip joints, spas and saunas, and "adult" aka naughty and nasty stores), and the cover was the "20 Scariest People of Orange County", it being Halloween season of course. And wouldn't ya know, they were all conservative leaning people they deemed to be horrible and racist and shit to some degree. But the thing that stood out, was that some fringe group held a rally, and they deemed them a neo-nazi fight club, and the article wrote "It was held in Huntington Beach, where else?", as if were some haven for this shit, lol. I've lived here for all my memorable life, and yeah, it's more conservative *cough* rational thinking people, but the fuck is this? No honesty at all. But I cut through the bullshit, finished the articles, and learned Laguna High School's pretty fucked up.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:
Getting real, cutting through bullshit, calling a spade a spade, that type of thing. Calling someone a racist, there's plenty out there, I'm fine to call em one, but liberals love to call everyone that don't agree with them that in one form or another.

Tangent time: I was at the car wash this Saturday and didn't bring my phone, so I was reading their available copy of the OC Weekly. Heard of it, never really read it before, and it was within a page I knew it was a liberal rag (and loves to take promo money from strip joints, spas and saunas, and "adult" aka naughty and nasty stores), and the cover was the "20 Scariest People of Orange County", it being Halloween season of course. And wouldn't ya know, they were all conservative leaning people they deemed to be horrible and racist and shit to some degree. But the thing that stood out, was that some fringe group held a rally, and they deemed them a neo-nazi fight club, and the article wrote "It was held in Huntington Beach, where else?", as if were some haven for this shit, lol. I've lived here for all my memorable life, and yeah, it's more conservative *cough* rational thinking people, but the fuck is this? No honesty at all. But I cut through the bullshit, finished the articles, and learned Laguna High School's pretty fucked up.
there are crazy dishonest or quick to hyperbole liberals, for sure. but when you are seemingly saying that only conservative youtubers are honest, and that people are stupid or misinformed if they vote a way that you don't agree with, i have to question your position. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Joker's always been on the pulse.