People around the world have no idea what real freedom is

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: People around the world have no idea what real freedom i

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/q ... d-for-“jew

It genuinely is a word used by anti Semitic communities to decry and hate on Jewish people and thus is firmly anti-Semitic.
Seb, please. You are far more intelligent to fall for such nonsense. I can't even...

I'm not one to use code words. There is not one god damn thing anti-semitic about hating globalism. This is fear-mongering by the left to shame people into being OK with globalism. If I wanted to call someone a dirty jew, I'm not gonna beat around the bush.

"What new label can we create, today?!"
- Leftists
I never said you were anti Semitic. I said you were using a word associated with antisemitism. The day after a tragic shooting in a Synagogue. Which you were. Hence my comment.
Globalism is not a word associated with anti-semitism. Sorry.
Name one white supremacist who is not throwing the word globalist around and how much they hate it.
Wouldn't it make more sense to name non-white supremacist who use a word to disprove your nonsense? Name a child molester that doesn't use "the", "and", or "is". Can't? Well clearly those words are associated with child molestation!

By your logic, all dogs have teeth so everything that has teeth is a dog.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if there was nothing to it, he shouldn't have deleted it. that is only going to add fuel to their fire, right or wrong. i'll leave everything else to the rest of you. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
if there was nothing to it, he shouldn't have deleted it. that is only going to add fuel to their fire, right or wrong. i'll leave everything else to the rest of you. :P
If you write something and then people claim it offensive, even if you had no such intent, and in the end it is kind of trivial, why not just delete it?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
If you write something and then people claim it offensive, even if you had no such intent, and in the end it is kind of trivial, why not just delete it?
it didn't seem trivial. it felt like he wanted to turn the tide to his favor with it. to bring more support in.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
it didn't seem trivial. it felt like he wanted to turn the tide to his favor with it. to bring more support in.
Do you think he mentioned those people because they were jews, or because they were liberals?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Do you think he mentioned those people because they were jews, or because they were liberals?
i think because they're "globalist". and that term is used against liberals and i guess about jewish liberals more specifically.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
i think because they're "globalist". and that term is used against liberals and i guess about jewish liberals more specifically.
I have heard "Globalist" more times referring to Obama, Clinton, and Bush than all other people combined. Are they secret jews or something?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
I have heard "Globalist" more times referring to Obama, Clinton, and Bush than all other people combined. Are they secret jews or something?
i don't know. like i said, shouldn't have deleted it. it only makes it look that much worse, whatever his intent.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
i don't know. like i said, shouldn't have deleted it. it only makes it look that much worse, whatever his intent.
What looks worse? He did not intend something to be interpreted the way some were, so he took it down. That is a big deal now?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: What looks worse? He did not intend something to be interpreted the way some were, so he took it down. That is a big deal now?
it would be, if it was something said by a liberal politician that could be used against them in some way.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

to me, it looks like slinging mud at most. there aren't laws against being anti-semtic as far as i know. one guy connects them to globalists because it worked for trump. and hints at voter fraud "buy the election". another guy shoots back, "ant-semitic!" if you're gonna call names to win a vote. prepare to have it back at you. not really worth dragging out much more than that.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:to me, it looks like slinging mud at most. there aren't laws against being anti-semtic as far as i know. one guy connects them to globalists because it worked for trump. and hints at voter fraud "buy the election". another guy shoots back, "ant-semitic!" if you're gonna call names to win a vote. prepare to have it back at you. not really worth dragging out much more than that.
Ant? i crush them at will.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:to me, it looks like slinging mud at most. there aren't laws against being anti-semtic as far as i know. one guy connects them to globalists because it worked for trump. and hints at voter fraud "buy the election". another guy shoots back, "ant-semitic!" if you're gonna call names to win a vote. prepare to have it back at you. not really worth dragging out much more than that.
cause you've never seen honey i shrunk the kids. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
cause you've never seen honey i shrunk the kids. :P
Of course, you guys are fucked.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

You are now equating being a globalist with being a Jew hater?

What would you call someone from the US who advocates for world authorities to have influence over our policies? Would you call them a nationalist or a globalist? Is globalist even a slur? Or is it just a recognition of policies a person advocates?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:

What would you call someone from the US who advocates for world authorities to have influence over our policies? Would you call them a nationalist or a globalist? Is globalist even a slur? Or is it just a recognition of policies a person advocates?
i'm not comparing or contrasting them at all. it's mudslinging. it can get dirty.

globalism is something that can lose you an election, if not an actual slur. it's not good for your reputation in certain circles. and also trying to buy an election is not good for your reputation either.

trump called hilary a globalist. she called him a racist. how did that turn out?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

i'm not comparing or contrasting them at all. it's mudslinging. it can get dirty.

globalism is something that can lose you an election, if not an actual slur. it's not good for your reputation in certain circles. and also trying to buy an election is not good for your reputation either.

trump called hilary a globalist. she called him a racist. how did that turn out?
I have taken you as someone who supports globalist policies. Is that true? Is that a slur?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

I have taken you as someone who supports globalist policies. Is that true? Is that a slur?
it is damaging to the reputation, or at very least to the chance of election. but we're playing semantics.