Cop Who Murdered Philando Castile Acquitted

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Cop Who Murdered Philando Castile Acquitted

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Funny thing is only one person has ever talked about white guilt on this forum and it isn't me. :lol:

I don't believe in "white guilt" even a little bit.
But you clearly have it.
Has there ever been a person as obsessed with the idea of white guilt as you? You bring it up so often. It's really weird and I'm not sure what you think we can do to help you get through it.

Why do you feel guilt for actions you're not responsible for?
I've brought up white guilt as it pertains to you three times at the most. That's an average of once every ten years. I am not obsessed with white guilt, I've just called you out on it before, because you have it,
Really, you've known me for 30 years?

It's all been in the last year too. I roll my eyes every time you bring it up. "Here goes Jason, accusing me of some bullshit as part of a guilty conscience projection". Honestly, you really gotta get over it. Trying to make your obsession about me won't help you. Take responsibility for yourself, stop being selfish.
You say I am a person obsessed with white guilt. I have brought it up maybe three times in my life, for an average of once every ten years.

Stop having white guilt and I'll stop bringing it up. I didn't even bring it up and here we are talking about it.
Literally never brought it up once otherwise
lol'd
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Funny thing is only one person has ever talked about white guilt on this forum and it isn't me. :lol:

I don't believe in "white guilt" even a little bit.
But you clearly have it.
Has there ever been a person as obsessed with the idea of white guilt as you? You bring it up so often. It's really weird and I'm not sure what you think we can do to help you get through it.

Why do you feel guilt for actions you're not responsible for?
I've brought up white guilt as it pertains to you three times at the most. That's an average of once every ten years. I am not obsessed with white guilt, I've just called you out on it before, because you have it,
Really, you've known me for 30 years?

It's all been in the last year too. I roll my eyes every time you bring it up. "Here goes Jason, accusing me of some bullshit as part of a guilty conscience projection". Honestly, you really gotta get over it. Trying to make your obsession about me won't help you. Take responsibility for yourself, stop being selfish.
You say I am a person obsessed with white guilt. I have brought it up maybe three times in my life, for an average of once every ten years.

Stop having white guilt and I'll stop bringing it up. I didn't even bring it up and here we are talking about it.
Literally never brought it up once otherwise
lol'd
While you're busy lol'ing at true statements, please find every example of my posts in the past year about "white guilt" and let's compare it to yours. You're obsessed with white guilt and it's so weird to me.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

where did this white guilt thing start? i didn't really notice it until he mentioned it about some guy who interviewed ali.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So far in all his disgusting smearing, Foo has yet to make a case that they weren't innocent victims. He's trying really hard but he just can't get there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vq_k0yqq88
now we're gonna use (fictional) religious extremists as the example to follow? :P
Oh come on, you know that was good for the whole victims vs. murderer etc. shit. :P
yeah, it was a pretty good jab.
It wasn't meant as a jab, but there is nuance and gray to this shit.
agreed. i think that head and seb are pretty nuanced with their arguments.
When I said gray I was talking about the quote box.
Innocence doesn't exist in a vacuum. So what is the crime we're retroactively putting him on trial for by justifying his killing?
I agree with Tigg, this cop for Castile should have got manslaughter.
To me that's such a "ldo" I think pretty much everyone here concurs with that except Foo, who probably thinks the cop should have kept his job and gotten a raise.
Well I don't know whatcha want. I didn't come in to debate the obvious, I really just came in here to try and make things a little more light-hearted with my seven link and my gray is all about the quote box and shiz. I can start brow-beatin' mexicans to get Jason's ass in here, but let's not. :mrgreen:
I'm just always interested in your takes, not trying to be demanding or anything. Your fairness in these convos when you want to be serious is refreshing, don't sell yourself short.
Why thank you, my good man. This is one I didn't fell the need to go balls deep in in that it is "ldo", and I have great respect for cops and all they have to deal with, and this case is the one where his fucking girlfriend can think of nothing more than film it on her phone for social media. Really? We've devolved that much.

That said, the cop made a terrible mistake and deserves manslaughter. More so than average folk can get car accident manslaughter.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:where did this white guilt thing start? i didn't really notice it until he mentioned it about some guy who interviewed ali.
Ask Headuardo. I don't keep track of all two or three instances I obsessively accused him of white guilt.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:where did this white guilt thing start? i didn't really notice it until he mentioned it about some guy who interviewed ali.
Basically, at multiple times where I've mentioned racism in political threads, Jason will tell me I have white guilt. Jason thinks that you must feel personally guilty about the crimes of your ancestors to think racism exists, which I don't agree with personally.

For some reason, he needs me to have white guilt. It does something for him I don't understand. But whatevs. I'll just be straight chillin, not thinking about white guilt while Jason spins in circles.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Ask Headuardo. I don't keep track of all two or three instances I obsessively accused him of white guilt.
At least three and you're still the only one who thinks about it. Look, you can accuse me of being a liar all you want, I know myself better than you know me. For you to go to the lengths you do to accuse me of something I've clearly said isn't true is actually just pathetic, Jason. Really pathetic.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Definitely entertaining though, I'll give you that.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headward, you are not doing a very good job of ignoring Jason.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Basically, at multiple times where I've mentioned racism in political threads, Jason will tell me I have white guilt. Jason thinks that you must feel personally guilty about the crimes of your ancestors to think racism exists, which I don't agree with personally.

For some reason, he needs me to have white guilt. It does something for him I don't understand. But whatevs. I'll just be straight chillin, not thinking about white guilt while Jason spins in circles.
It's one thing to mention racism, it's another thing to mention non-existent racism and go on a spiel about how mistreated black people are. Michael Brown was innocent, hands up don't shoot, etc... I'm sure you're aboard that train, given the bizarre non-existent racism you tend to bring up.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Headward, you are not doing a very good job of ignoring Jason.
That was a one day deal.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It's one thing to mention racism, it's another thing to mention non-existent racism and go on a spiel about how mistreated black people are. Michael Brown was innocent, hands up don't shoot, etc... I'm sure you're aboard that train, given the bizarre non-existent racism you tend to bring up.
Would you like to find my posts about defending Michael Brown to confirm?

Probably not because they don't exist. I never once posted about Ferguson on here. Maybe try using an example that is actually true? Also, none of the stuff you listed has any direct correlation with white guilt. You're the one who makes a leap in judgment to connect the dots. Why does white guilt come to mind in these discussions when it doesn't for the rest of us?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Your description of the way I talk about race also doesn't even mention the word "white". So where does the white guilt come from?

Oh, from you. :lol:
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I never said you did post about Michael Brown, I said you're probably aboard the pro Michael Brown train. Are you gonna lie and tell me I'm wrong? Your weird political patterns point right toward being pro Mike Brown.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
At least three and you're still the only one who thinks about it. Look, you can accuse me of being a liar all you want, I know myself better than you know me. For you to go to the lengths you do to accuse me of something I've clearly said isn't true is actually just pathetic, Jason. Really pathetic.

hmmm... so it's like "internalized misogyny" or whatever buzzy term, when you find someone who disagrees with you?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Your description of the way I talk about race also doesn't even mention the word "white". So where does the white guilt come from?

It comes from you, having the white guilts.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Headward, you are not doing a very good job of ignoring Jason.
That was a one day deal.
I don't want to hear anymore bitching then. In the politics or sports sections. It's like dealing with my brothers' kids or something, you nerve wracking sons of bitches.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You seriously just accused me of lying about something only I would know? That's fucking sad, man. :lol:

Ferguson was an overblown case and one of the more defensible of its kind. Wanna try again, Mr. White Guilt?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Surely if anyone espouses the theory of White Guilt it's me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Your description of the way I talk about race also doesn't even mention the word "white". So where does the white guilt come from?

It comes from you, having the white guilts.
Good to know you're more comfortable calling me a liar than taking my word on something. Peak disrespect.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.