Most Recent Purchase

You can talk about anything here
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: Most Recent Purchase

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Headhunter wrote:All I got here is McDonalds, KFC (the Czechs LOVE KFC) and to a lesser degree BK. I find McDonalds and KFC better here.
McD's has become a massive hit or miss for me here. Mostly missing these days. Like Reign mentioning who's running BK, seems true of McD's. And even then it's not reliable.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:As pissed as I am with you two weirdos, I'm gonna go back to the underwhelming Wendy's and get a spicy chicken because not only do you say it's half as good as Chick-Fil-A, or even in the same LEAGUE as Chick-Fil-A, but better? Fuck. Fine. Gimme one. You fucks. Golly
We already know you're gonna shit on it out of spite, so your reply won't matter.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Headhunter wrote:I don't know about only thing they do right, I could probably inject Baconator bits into my veins and feel great
I'm not fond of their beef. And the shit's frozen. This "never frozen" thing is a lie. I miss the toasting of buns too. That's the one thing I really dig that In & Out does, in spite of their tiny meat patties, those buns are butter toasty grilled.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Now I want some fast food, but nothing nearby is particularly good.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I'm fine with trying it again, but I've had Chick suck spicy chicken twice and Wendy's spicy chicken countless times, Chick ass just ain't up to snuff.
Buy new taste buds.
Sounds like a purchase you need to make for this thread :P
Hardly, as I am defending Chick-Fil-A and you goons are defending frozen-never-fresh.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I'm fine with trying it again, but I've had Chick suck spicy chicken twice and Wendy's spicy chicken countless times, Chick ass just ain't up to snuff.
Buy new taste buds.
Hardly, as I am defending Chick-Fil-A and you goons are defending frozen-never-fresh.
Do you have stock in Chick-Fil-A or something? I know they've donated money to the anti gay community and all, but damn.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:I don't know about only thing they do right, I could probably inject Baconator bits into my veins and feel great
Yeah.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.
Do you have stock in Chick-Fil-A or something? I know they've donated money to the anti gay community and all, but damn.
I didn't expect such an exorcist backlash either.

Fun fact, we have a Raising Cane right across from a Chick-Fil-Ass by work, Cane is constantly packed around the block at lunch, not so much for Chick suck. And a dude at work constantly brings in some de-lish Cane's chicken for us, never once Chick fuck.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:As pissed as I am with you two weirdos, I'm gonna go back to the underwhelming Wendy's and get a spicy chicken because not only do you say it's half as good as Chick-Fil-A, or even in the same LEAGUE as Chick-Fil-A, but better? Fuck. Fine. Gimme one. You fucks. Golly
We already know you're gonna shit on it out of spite, so your reply won't matter.
Like you with Greta? Lol.

I already shit on it because it is not in league with Chick Fil A. I'm not gonna waste money if I'm gonna shit on it out of spite.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.

Fun fact, we have a Raising Cane right across from a Chick-Fil-Ass by work, Cane is constantly packed around the block at lunch, not so much for Chick suck. And a dude at work constantly brings in some de-lish Cane's chicken for us, never once Chick fuck.
Never heard of Raising Cane until you mentioned it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.
Their food is superior to all. They could donate to the Hillary go-fund-me and I'd still buy their chikn
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If I'm getting a chicken item, chicken fingers are so the fuck far down the list.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.

Every Chick Fil A I've been to has a line around the block 24/7. Maybe you have a weak ass one.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:

I already shit on it because it is not in league with Chick Fil A. I'm not gonna waste money if I'm gonna shit on it out of spite.
Nothing like Greta. You threw down a challenge of claiming "ain't this the best shit you ever heard" and I said no, that was your own fault. I also never compared them to garbage like Jack in the Box or even insinuated that they sucked. So yeah, nothing like Greta.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.
Their food is superior to all. They could donate to the Hillary go-fund-me and I'd still buy their chikn
ahahahahahahahaha
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Buy new taste buds.

Every Chick Fil A I've been to has a line around the block 24/7. Maybe you have a weak ass one.
Talk about two extremes that don't apply to like 99% of the restaurants.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:

Nothing like Greta. You threw down a challenge of claiming "ain't this the best shit you ever heard" and I said no, that was your own fault. I also never compared them to garbage like Jack in the Box or even insinuated that they sucked. So yeah, nothing like Greta.
"They suck, I hear Led Zeppelin"
- You
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

No need to sully all this great food talk with Led Zep 2 Electric Boogaloo.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Headhunter wrote:If I'm getting a chicken item, chicken fingers are so the fuck far down the list.
Are they as bad as BK's Chicken Fries? That was like eating fried couch foam.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Headhunter wrote:If I'm getting a chicken item, chicken fingers are so the fuck far down the list.
Are they as bad as BK's Chicken Fries? That was like eating fried couch foam.
Lol I've never had this Raising Cane's. I just can't believe it's only fucking chicken fingers, that's ridiculous.