Most Recent Purchase

You can talk about anything here
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Most Recent Purchase

Post by Headhunter »

You don't go to B-Dubs for the food tbh.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Never had the other two, but I usually hear awful things about Buffalo Wild Wings.
ORLY? They're awesome. When they had their seasonal run of Ghost Pepper and Scorpion Rum sauces, best wings I've had in my life. Jason too can attest the greatness of their ghost pepper sauce. Most guys I know pick the Buff the place for their birthday lunch etc.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

It's primarily my eating-challenge friends that shit talk Buffalo Wild Wings. Outside them, I don't hear much.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Ghost Pepper sauce so yum, make you wanna slap yo mama.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

In addition to the Mango sauce, I got five pieces sampling their BBQ, which I've never tried. It's aight. Wasn't expecting heat, but it's just okay. Good thing I got 10 mango.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Took a walk and purchased a Gold Peak sweet tea along the way.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Blu Rays:

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
Scarface steelbook
Blood Simple - Criterion Collection edition
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:I mean how do you run a wing chain, where everybody I know thinks your hottest sauce sucks? Not from being "too hot", but straight up shit taste.
Yeah, the Blazin' sauce is most heinous. I like all of their sauces except for the Blazin' (fuck that sauce), Sweet Barbecue (tastes like fancy ketchup for chicken...gross), and Parm Garlic. If their honey barbecue sauce had way more kick to it, it would be my most favorite sauce ever. It's way more different than any other BBQ sauce I've ever had.

The spicy garlic is awesome if you let the wings sit in the sauce for a while.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Wendy's Spicy Chicken

Alright, apart from the one or two bites of pure mayonnaise, this sandwich was pretty damn good. I remember favoring it over the Jack's Spicy Chicken, but it's been like two years since I've had probably either one. Definitely superior to Jack's, as there is an actual spice to it. Even the fries are pretty good, but I am damn hungry and haven't eaten in 24 hours. If craving a good spicy chicken sandwich, will go to Wendy's from now on since there's no Chick-Fil-A near me. Still a pretty distant 2nd place to Chick-Fil-A's spicy deluxe with pepperjack cheese, though. I also gotta see if Chick-Fil-A does a crispy chicken of their own. Haven't really looked over their menu very hard.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:Wendy's Spicy Chicken

Alright, apart from the one or two bites of pure mayonnaise, this sandwich was pretty damn good. I remember favoring it over the Jack's Spicy Chicken, but it's been like two years since I've had probably either one. Definitely superior to Jack's, as there is an actual spice to it. Even the fries are pretty good, but I am damn hungry and haven't eaten in 24 hours. If craving a good spicy chicken sandwich, will go to Wendy's from now on since there's no Chick-Fil-A near me. Still a pretty distant 2nd place to Chick-Fil-A's spicy deluxe with pepperjack cheese, though. I also gotta see if Chick-Fil-A does a crispy chicken of their own. Haven't really looked over their menu very hard.
*does Too Sweet finger touch with D* Fuck yeah!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I would rank them:

1. Chick Fil A - Spicy Deluxe
2. 3 miles deep of ocean
3. Wendys spicy chicken
4. 50 feet of whale shit
5. Ocean Floor
6. Any other fast food chicken
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Attachments
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0145.JPG (45.84 KiB) Viewed 864 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Foo wrote:

I would rank them:

2. 3 miles deep of ocean
3. Wendys spicy chicken
4. 50 feet of whale shit
5. Ocean Floor
Yeah. The Chick-Fil-A quality is unreal.

Oh, give Arby's Crispy Chicken a chance. It's in league with Wendy's, but not spicy unfortunately. And you need to ask for leaf lettuce instead of shredded lettuce.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:

I would rank them:

2. 3 miles deep of ocean
3. Wendys spicy chicken
4. 50 feet of whale shit
5. Ocean Floor
Yeah. The Chick-Fil-A quality is unreal.

Oh, give Arby's Crispy Chicken a chance. It's in league with Wendy's, but not spicy unfortunately. And you need to ask for leaf lettuce instead of shredded lettuce.
I used to eat their chicken cordon blue sandwich.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Never had it. Used to just get their Arby melt, but they added a surprisingly good crispy chicken sandwich.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:Never had it. Used to just get their Arby melt, but they added a surprisingly good crispy chicken sandwich.
Will try one again. It is kinda tricky, because we make good ones that I can have any time that I know are super fresh. Chick Fil A is the only one I would stop for normally.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Could also depend on the quality of your Arby's. First time I ever tried the Arby's Crispy Chicken was the Arby's closer to my work. I stopped there in my work truck like a year ago and tried it. It was really good. The Arby's closer to my house is pretty crummy in terms of the Crispy Chicken. I've probably gotten one around 3 times from each location. The one further away from me is always piping hot, extra plump and tender like the meat was just cut off the chicken and fried. So fresh. The other one has crunchy edges and dried out flavor.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

The Meg
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Preordered Resident Evil 2 remake. Looks fucking amazing. Been waiting on a revamped version since the beautiful Gamecube remake of RE1.

Not sure I like Claire's updated outfit, but I guess the original wasn't really practical.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Preordered Resident Evil 2 remake. Looks fucking amazing. Been waiting on a revamped version since the beautiful Gamecube remake of RE1.

Not sure I like Claire's updated outfit, but I guess the original wasn't really practical.
I cannot fucking wait for RE2, Days Gone and The Last of Us 2.