Cop Who Murdered Philando Castile Acquitted

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Cop Who Murdered Philando Castile Acquitted

Post by Headhunter »

You guys think this country started in 1964. I would argue it didn't, but who's to say really?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Generational wealth was stripped away from black families for hundreds of years. Billions of dollars in value lost. Affirmative action in a modern sense will never even come remotely close to offsetting the devastating effects of that wealth transfer.

Basically, you guys sound like whiny bitches. Congrats.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:You guys think this country started in 1964. I would argue it didn't, but who's to say really?
Is the point of this to imply we are ignorant of history? You can just paint everyone a bubble living racist if you want that really makes no sense to me. The narrative of social equality is different than it was even 20 years ago.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You guys think this country started in 1964. I would argue it didn't, but who's to say really?
Is the point of this to imply we are ignorant of history? You can just paint everyone a bubble living racist if you want that really makes no sense to me. The narrative of social equality is different than it was even 20 years ago.
foo and jason are implying that people are ignorant, claiming they live in a bubble. let's call them out as well?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Image
Sorry Jason, I don't think that picture worked. Unless its meant to say "contact us for 3rd party hosting"
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i can't see who's popular. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I can't see who's popular either. Time to get Plus 500
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It was funny. :(
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

What was it?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

PC principal.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
foo and jason are implying that people are ignorant, claiming they live in a bubble. let's call them out as well?
They both gave examples of people being judged differently because of the color of their skin I agree with those examples. Equally means equally it's the only way this thing can work.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
They both gave examples of people being judged differently because of the color of their skin I agree with those examples. Equally means equally it's the only way this thing can work.
everyone of us wants equality. let's not insinuate otherwise.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:PC principal.
Damn, I love PC Principal and his frat bros. That bit about crushing puss is amazing.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
I'm not at all we just differ on how to get to it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Exactly, the whole point is about creating a level playing field. That's the goal for both sides here. It's a question of how, not what.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Generational wealth was stripped away from black families for hundreds of years. Billions of dollars in value lost. Affirmative action in a modern sense will never even come remotely close to offsetting the devastating effects of that wealth transfer.

Basically, you guys sound like whiny bitches. Congrats.
However will the children of Barack and Michelle, or Beyoncé and Jay Z, overcome the struggles of being black in America? Devastating. Some white kid in a West Virginia trailer park gets all the breaks man!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Exactly, the whole point is about creating a level playing field. That's the goal for both sides here. It's a question of how, not what.
Because creating inequality of opportunity for a different group is sure to lead to equality!

What are you willing to personally give up to get there?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Sometimes I wonder if liberals ever go outdoors? Are they even aware that society is blending together into a mix of races so quickly that all of these efforts look like fools errands even if well intentioned to begin with.

When a black guy and a white woman have kids, are we to give them a scholarship and then shoot them in the face or something?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Because creating inequality of opportunity for a different group is sure to lead to equality!

i have not created any such opportunity. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

I'd like to think that I don't have to personally yield anything. It should be guys like you who take the hit here. I'm Swedish.