Ash vs the Evil Dead

TV Series, Made for TV Movies. Netflix and Chill selections, whatever the cultural phenomenon that is Game of Thrones is.
Forum rules
People persecuting you? Being mean about your favourite show? Don't just take it, lawyer up. Better Call Saul
Lunachic
Charter Member

Ash vs the Evil Dead

Post by Lunachic »

Both Seasons now on Netflix . I have not researched this yet but it has me excited I can now watch it there but also worried it may be facing cancellation
Ava
Charter Member

Re: Ash vs the Evil Dead

Post by Ava »

They have another season coming already in February I think. It's in a school. And I believe he gets a new family member. Tons of promotion for it. Bright side at least we know there is one more season!
I really like the show. The possessed car fight scene has to be one of my favorite things ever.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Ava wrote:They have another season coming already in February I think. It's in a school. And I believe he gets a new family member. Tons of promotion for it. Bright side at least we know there is one more season!
I really like the show. The possessed car fight scene has to be one of my favorite things ever.
whew , thank you ~ that was an amazingly fun scene
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Ava wrote:They have another season coming already in February I think. It's in a school. And I believe he gets a new family member. Tons of promotion for it. Bright side at least we know there is one more season!

thus far my favorite fight scene was Kelly and ashy-slashy...the car scene with the hubcap death was awesome though. Also the leaky cadaver was awesome.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Cadaver ass scene was the best.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Tiggnutz wrote:Cadaver ass scene was the best.
indeed
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Bruce says if this show gets cancelled it will be the end of him being Ash :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't handle that man :(
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

All caught up on Netflix. Glad it's less slapstick than Army of Darkness, even if it's not quite where the first two movies were in tone.

Also loved seeing the original Cheryl back, and Ted as Henrietta.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

It's a great show all around
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Okay, since I know it's cancelled after the 3rd season, I'm all caught up again since it's uploaded on Netflix, and what a bummer of a way to end it!?! I know it's not a planned finale, but to have so much loose ends there...it's like a movie needs to finalize it, yet Bruce says he's done.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Okay, since I know it's cancelled after the 3rd season, I'm all caught up again since it's uploaded on Netflix, and what a bummer of a way to end it!?! I know it's not a planned finale, but to have so much loose ends there...it's like a movie needs to finalize it, yet Bruce says he's done.
The worst ending ever to a show is Weeds. That show was epic. And the last season wasn't bad, but the last three episodes were trash. I've never been so disappointed.