Crime, Poverty, and the Footopia

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Crime, Poverty, and the Footopia

Post by zombie »

how would the news and entertainment media be handled? how would you ensure that public opinion didn't shift away from what you want in the system?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:If you are a black democrat, it is career suicide to suggest personal responsibility is a problem among black inner city culture. More programs and more handouts are the way to political power.
you and tigg both seem to acknowledge that personal responsibility is only one part of a larger problem.
Liberal policy is the other part
so force all liberals into their own region of the country? what do you propose to keep those policies from having a part in the system?
That's crazy talk moving people. Gotta convince people to stop electing people who do nothing but hurt them in the long run.
Is it fuck. If we combined some of the ideas from you and Footopia in this thread (because let's face it we'd still have some criminal riff raff and lazy fucks to deal with) and got rid of all the liberal ideology and policies, we could have quite possibly the greatest civilization man has ever seen!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:how would the news and entertainment media be handled? how would you ensure that public opinion didn't shift away from what you want in the system?
Controlled censorship. Best way to make it work.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:how would the news and entertainment media be handled? how would you ensure that public opinion didn't shift away from what you want in the system?
That is the beauty of my plan, you'd have a liberal utopia to run to should your opinion change and you sour on living the good life.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:If you are a black democrat, it is career suicide to suggest personal responsibility is a problem among black inner city culture. More programs and more handouts are the way to political power.
you and tigg both seem to acknowledge that personal responsibility is only one part of a larger problem.
so force all liberals into their own region of the country? what do you propose to keep those policies from having a part in the system?
That's crazy talk moving people. Gotta convince people to stop electing people who do nothing but hurt them in the long run.
Is it fuck. If we combined some of the ideas from you and Footopia in this thread (because let's face it we'd still have some criminal riff raff and lazy fucks to deal with) and got rid of all the liberal ideology and policies, we could have quite possibly the greatest civilization man has ever seen!
at the very least you won't have liberals to blame your problems on anymore.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
That is the beauty of my plan, you'd have a liberal utopia to run to should your opinion change and you sour on living the good life.
run to? i got the sense that these were mandatory zones? if you make the choice where you wanna be, then is it maintainable, one way or the other?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
run to? i got the sense that these were mandatory zones? if you make the choice where you wanna be, then is it maintainable, one way or the other?
There would be a process for granting citizenship. But if you decide you want to live in Baltimore on a grand scale, by all means GTFO.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
There would be a process for granting citizenship. But if you decide you want to live in Baltimore on a grand scale, by all means GTFO.
so every single person on your side of america would be all independently wealthy and able to pick up and move, go through the process of aquiring citizenship to the liberal side of america, if ever they choose to? i'd like to see that.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
Controlled censorship. Best way to make it work.
i am getting the sense from all of this that foo (and maybe reign too?) wants some sort of mix of north korea and an idealized 1950s america. but i want to give the chance to show that isn't the case. that their ideal would work with a more free and open media.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I can't wait for the neutral zone, anything goes West Coast in this fantasy America.

I'll come visit Conservatopia for SEC college football games.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Bleeding Heartland and Conservatopia will be collapse under the weight of their own insanity. Liberterria will be a never-ending party.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Does sound kinda nice
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Conservative and liberals have failed our inner cities. Let's stop pointing the finger at one side. Jobs......you bring jobs to any poor area and crime goes down. My city is a slum now......full of white meth heads. Ran by conservatives. Just a few miles up north in Columbus, business is booming. The "short north" used to be a ghetto. Now it's safer than my neighborhoods. Especially on the south side, which has Amazon and lots of factories that have moved in. I deliver every week to these places. Most of the workers are not white. Mostly black.

Now I have to go back and read 103 pages of you guys probably actually figuring the world out. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Kind of off topic......I ran over a hallway full of Muslim prayer rugs the other day, pushing a cart full of soiled towels Lmao! America!

(It was on accident though)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
so every single person on your side of america would be all independently wealthy and able to pick up and move, go through the process of aquiring citizenship to the liberal side of america, if ever they choose to? i'd like to see that.
They got feet, don't they? Get your liberal citizenship granted and get walking, they will take care of your every want and need from there I'm sure.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:Conservative and liberals have failed our inner cities. Let's stop pointing the finger at one side. Jobs......you bring jobs to any poor area and crime goes down. My city is a slum now......full of white meth heads. Ran by conservatives. Just a few miles up north in Columbus, business is booming. The "short north" used to be a ghetto. Now it's safer than my neighborhoods. Especially on the south side, which has Amazon and lots of factories that have moved in. I deliver every week to these places. Most of the workers are not white. Mostly black.

Now I have to go back and read 103 pages of you guys probably actually figuring the world out. Lol
Hey now, this was a topic for Foo and Jason and Tigg and Reign to craft their conservative paradise. They said they couldn't have a conversation about race etc with us, so here we are, trying it out. Seeing what they see of the world. Hell of a ride.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
They got feet, don't they? Get your liberal citizenship granted and get walking, they will take care of your every want and need from there I'm sure.
i want a balance, but this isn't about me. it's all for you. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:Conservative and liberals have failed our inner cities. Let's stop pointing the finger at one side. Jobs......you bring jobs to any poor area and crime goes down. My city is a slum now......full of white meth heads. Ran by conservatives. Just a few miles up north in Columbus, business is booming. The "short north" used to be a ghetto. Now it's safer than my neighborhoods. Especially on the south side, which has Amazon and lots of factories that have moved in. I deliver every week to these places. Most of the workers are not white. Mostly black.

Luckily they have a liberal prophet like J-Mac who can lead them to the light!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I hope people don't mistake my posts as some hunt for a conservative wonderland that's not my goal my goal is to show democrats and liberals have destoyed cities and generations of people. While we joke thousands of lives suffer.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Baltimore is on pace for the most deadly year in its history.