Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I remember when we couldn't trust Barack Obama because his middle name is Hussein according to you.
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I remember specifically when Jason made a thread on the old board ripping Obama's middle name being Hussein and even Foo had to tell him to knock off the crap...but I'm unfair. Yeah. :lol:
Bringing up a 9/10 troll post from ten years ago to try to deflect from your irrational, lifelong hatred for Trump is a pretty lameduck move. "You're reaching".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Lmao for like 12 years here I've seen you make gross comments about Muslims, Mexicans, women and black people. Repeatedly in every instance. I remember when we couldn't trust Barack Obama because his middle name is Hussein according to you. Followed that up with the overtly and 100% racist birther conspiracy garbage. And the last few years you can hardly contain your disgust with the black community. I wish some of your conservative buddies would do you a favor and cut you off when you go off the rails.
Obama was almost certainly born in Kenya, dude. lol. I haven't brought it up in 100 years because I clearly don't give a fuck as much as you, but there is at least a 95% certainty that he was born in Kenya. In a 1991 promotional booklet he submitted his info to his literary agency Acton & Dystal who did this nice little piece on him...
So now the question becomes. Did he lie to his literary agency about being born in Kenya, or did he lie to the American public and government about being born in America? Again, use your brain to the best of your abilities. I am certainly leaning toward the lie being that he was born in the U.S.

Don't be mad at me because black people like me more than they like you. If you saw the racist conversations we have, it'd make your cucky liberal head spin. I remember J-Mac told a story about his black buddies at work who came up to him and said he was one of the cool white guys because he didn't pretend to be all into rap and go out of his way to talk about black culture to fit in. Then J-Mac made a joke to them about all being related to Chris Rock or some shit. I still laugh about that to this day. But J-Mac is possibly exempt from being a rassm because he identifies as a leftist. So while J-Mac is not racist for making that joke, I am most certainly rasicm for laughing at it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:But yeah, she's definitely getting a lot of death threats, that's just a fact.
"Some people threatened something"
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Notice for Jason, if you're a minority you must always be lying. Whether it's rape or death threats or BS traffic stops.
I mean, if that's how you feel I won't judge.

I personally believe in being innocent until proven guilty... "Hey, look in that living room. You see that 75 inch samsung LED 4K tv in that guy's living room? He totally raped my wife and stole it right from out of our house. Can you bring me my TV please?"
What you believe in is not "innocent until proven guilty". It's always "the victim is guilty of making it all up". That thinking is a natural consequence of being a bigot.
What the holy hell are you even talking about? If I ever say the victim is guilty of making it up, then the victim is guilty of making it up. Give me one example where I said this.
I gave you three examples. Your views and arguments about rape are well-documented. I think everyone remembers what an embarrassing little show you put on with your tirade against Trevor Noah. And again, Omar is now a liar, I guess.
You need to be a realist, dude. When there are two sides to a story and no evidence to support either claim, you need to use your brain to the best of your abilities to assess the most likely scenario.

Trevor Noah. Totally likable guy when he's not sitting in front of the lens of the leftist lunatics. In one video he attacked the police for racially profiling him and gave no evidence. He just said he was pulled over ten different times in ten different cars in ten different cities because he was black. Sorry, I don't see the evidence, and those circumstances are far too unlikely for me to side with Noah.

The NAACP President was pulled over by a police officer a year ago. He accused the officer of asking him whether or not he had drugs in his car and repeatedly questioned him on why he was driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood. The police officer claimed he pulled him over because he failed to use his turn signal and his license plate did not match the car he was driving. Knowing you, being the superhero whiteknight black-friend-virgin that you are, will side with the black guy because you want to be friends. Me, personally, it's a he said, she said. Nobody was harmed and we get to live our lives. However, the bodycam footage was released to the public.

I'm sure Omar definitely received death threats. "Some people threatened something".
"Driving while black" in the U.S. has always been a thing. It still is.

It's funny that your new calling card is that I don't have black friends. That would have been laughable when I was 10, let alone today.

What's unfortunate is you think having some black friends justifies your actual racism.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:"Driving while black" in the U.S. has always been a thing. It still is.

It's funny that your new calling card is that I don't have black friends. That would have been laughable when I was 10, let alone today.

What's unfortunate is you think having some black friends justifies your actual racism.
Perhaps you need to hear my opinions on these subjects from black people who share the same sentiments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38k18N7iII&t=34s
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Lmao for like 12 years here I've seen you make gross comments about Muslims, Mexicans, women and black people. Repeatedly in every instance. I remember when we couldn't trust Barack Obama because his middle name is Hussein according to you. Followed that up with the overtly and 100% racist birther conspiracy garbage. And the last few years you can hardly contain your disgust with the black community. I wish some of your conservative buddies would do you a favor and cut you off when you go off the rails.
Obama was almost certainly born in Kenya, dude. lol. I haven't brought it up in 100 years because I clearly don't give a fuck as much as you, but there is at least a 95% certainty that he was born in Kenya. In a 1991 promotional booklet he submitted his info to his literary agency Acton & Dystal who did this nice little piece on him...

So now the question becomes. Did he lie to his literary agency about being born in Kenya, or did he lie to the American public and government about being born in America? Again, use your brain to the best of your abilities. I am certainly leaning toward the lie being that he was born in the U.S.

Don't be mad at me because black people like me more than they like you. If you saw the racist conversations we have, it'd make your cucky liberal head spin. I remember J-Mac told a story about his black buddies at work who came up to him and said he was one of the cool white guys because he didn't pretend to be all into rap and go out of his way to talk about black culture to fit in. Then J-Mac made a joke to them about all being related to Chris Rock or some shit. I still laugh about that to this day. But J-Mac is possibly exempt from being a rassm because he identifies as a leftist. So while J-Mac is not racist for making that joke, I am most certainly rasicm for laughing at it.
Lol, I guess in your nutty mind those are the only two options. Unfortunately, the right one is neither. The editor admitted it was a mistake. That's all there is to it.

That J-Mac joke has absolutely zero relevance to you, me or this conversation lol. Good for him?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Lol, I guess in your nutty mind those are the only two options. Unfortunately, the right one is neither. The editor admitted it was a mistake. That's all there is to it.

That J-Mac joke has absolutely zero relevance to you, me or this conversation lol. Good for him?
Ohhhhhh. Oh... It was a mistake! I'm sure the mistake was corrected sometime around his election. How convenient! He accidentally said he was born in Kenya! Such an easy mistake to make.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Ohhhhhh. Oh... It was a mistake! I'm sure the mistake was corrected sometime around his election. How convenient! He accidentally said he was born in Kenya! Such an easy mistake to make.
Why would it have needed to be corrected at all? Mistakes happen, there are misspellings, grammatical errors and even factual errors published every day that are never corrected because who cares, it's an "oops" and you move on. He was a nobody written about in a booklet very few people would ever read. So yeah, it would be publicly corrected when he became relevant as a public figure, that's how that stuff works.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Why would it have needed to be corrected at all? Mistakes happen, there are misspellings, grammatical errors and even factual errors published every day that are never corrected because who cares, it's an "oops" and you move on. He was a nobody written about in a booklet very few people would ever read. So yeah, it would be publicly corrected when he became relevant as a public figure, that's how that stuff works.
I am certainly willing to bend on my perception of things because I am not a wacky ass liberal. Could definitely be true. Am I buying it, though? No. Too convenient.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

This clown says "be a realist" and then immediately jumps to the federal government pressuring some woman to lie about a mistake made 20+ years ago. You can't make this shit up. :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I am certainly willing to bend on my perception of things because I am not a wacky ass liberal. Could definitely be true. Am I buying it, though? No. Too convenient.
Well, everything is always too convenient for conspiracy nuts because they view life as some elaborate plot with puppet strings at play everywhere. They watch too many movies. In reality, things are mostly random, coincidences are common and normal occurrences, and people make mistakes and gut decisions every day that change the world.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:This clown says "be a realist" and then immediately jumps to the federal government pressuring some woman to lie about a mistake made 20+ years ago. You can't make this shit up. :lol:
Uhh... yeah. This shit happens on the norm, on the daily, with both political parties. Be a fucking realist, you goon.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:This clown says "be a realist" and then immediately jumps to the federal government pressuring some woman to lie about a mistake made 20+ years ago. You can't make this shit up. :lol:
Uhh... yeah. This shit happens on the norm, on the daily, with both political parties. Be a fucking realist, you goon.
The necessary flaw in democracy is that nutjobs' votes are equal to those of rational, clear-headed people.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
The necessary flaw in democracy is that nutjobs' votes are equal to those of rational, clear-headed people.
No shit. That's how Obama got elected.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No shit. That's how Obama got elected.
Trump really is a disease.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Trump really is a disease.
A disease of winning that spreads like the plague all across the U.S.

You know, I wasn't a Trump supporter at all from the beginning. But I didn't enter in with an inherent bias against him like some of you leftists. If you were at all independent or bi-partisan, you'd see that he has done as much good for this country as anyone can ask from a president.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Winning an election against the Democrats is not really an accomplishment. George W. Bush got elected. A monkey could get elected.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:A monkey could get elected.
Now THAT is racist.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:A monkey could get elected.
Now THAT is racist.
What you're looking for is speciest, and that would be if it weren't actually a huge compliment to monkeys.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:

You know, I wasn't a Trump supporter at all from the beginning. But I didn't enter in with an inherent bias against him like some of you leftists. If you were at all independent or bi-partisan, you'd see that he has done as much good for this country as anyone can ask from a president.
It's a bias stemming from knowledge, so I guess. it's awareness of what a lifelong con man he is, as well as a generally horrible person. His celebrity has been an embarrassment to this county for decades.