Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:In fairness, it seems impossible that it took so many years for the guy whose administration pumped crack cocaine into every major city of the country to be directly implicated for his obvious racism. Good on Reagan's people for waiting until well after the old bastard kicked the bucket to let this stuff see the light of day.
If that was under Obama's watch, you bet there would be a thread about it....and hell to pay! :lol:
Obama was not a racist, but he was a race-baiter, and did it so much it kind of became the legacy of his presidency. He was fairly bright, but a political puppet. Much like most of the presidents in the last 50 years. Trump is everything that everyone asked for from both sides of the political spectrum. A computer program essentially printed him out and he won the presidency, and some of you are choosing the side of the lunacy liberals because he ran under a red ticket. It shows your partisan bias. If Trump had ran under the blue ticket with the same exact message, you'd be eating it all right up with me and we'd have a gay ol' time together in these threads.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:In fairness, it seems impossible that it took so many years for the guy whose administration pumped crack cocaine into every major city of the country to be directly implicated for his obvious racism. Good on Reagan's people for waiting until well after the old bastard kicked the bucket to let this stuff see the light of day.
If that was under Obama's watch, you bet there would be a thread about it....and hell to pay! :lol:
Obama was not a racist, but he was a race-baiter, and did it so much it kind of became the legacy of his presidency. He was fairly bright, but a political puppet. Much like most of the presidents in the last 50 years. Trump is everything that everyone asked for from both sides of the political spectrum. A computer program essentially printed him out and he won the presidency, and some of you are choosing the side of the lunacy liberals because he ran under a red ticket. It shows your partisan bias. If Trump had ran under the blue ticket with the same exact message, you'd be eating it all right up with me and we'd have a gay ol' time together in these threads.
Good words, for sure, and I get what you're saying. But Trump has done nothing but help divide Americans. You can blame liberals and media all you want. It does not change that fact. It's worse than it's ever been during my lifetime. Why isn't Trump held accountable?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Good words, for sure, and I get what you're saying. But Trump has done nothing but help divide Americans. You can blame liberals and media all you want. It does not change that fact. It's worse than it's ever been during my lifetime. Why isn't Trump held accountable?
What divide are you referring to? There's always been a balanced divide because of the two party system. We're also undergoing a paradigm shift in the political spectrum. Nobody knows what far left and far right is anymore. It's still currently changing.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

The divide that I am referring to is shit I've never seen much of during my lifetime. Such as hating someone because of who they vote for. It's fucking ridiculous. You know exactly what I'm saying. I voted independent the last election, so value my opinion you peasant! :P

Conservative- "fucking antifa pussy fags!"
Liberal- "white supremacists suck dick!"

Why can't we fucking call out both???? Wait, it's because we stick up for who we think votes for "our" side. This is my observation. If you don't see it, then sorry. I know what I've sat back and seen over the years.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:The divide that I am referring to is shit I've never seen much of during my lifetime. Such as hating someone because of who they vote for. It's fucking ridiculous. You know exactly what I'm saying. I voted independent the last election, so value my opinion you peasant! :P

Why can't we fucking call out both???? Wait, it's because we stick up for who we think votes for "our" side. This is my observation. If you don't see it, then sorry. I know what I've sat back and seen over the years.
Trump is not responsible for the divide of Antifa and white supremacists.

Antifa is fading away, and people have been convinced that millions of racist white Americans came out of the forest and voted Trump. Where were they for two election cycles when a black guy won both? Seems to me there is an overblown number of nazis in this country. They are like 0.01% of the population. How about ignore both?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

It is interesting how that narrative switches in such a short frame of time. America elects first black president, can't be that racist, to electing Trump, racist fucks everywhere.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Obama set the precedent for the racial and feminist divide in the country. It goes back to the race-baiting shit from Obama I talked about earlier. Shaming cops, bringing to attention black thugs getting shot, getting up on a podium and saying women get paid less than men (absolute lie).

And yet, J-Mac seems to be convinced it's all Trump's fault.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:It is interesting how that narrative switches in such a short frame of time. America elects first black president, can't be that racist, to electing Trump, racist fucks everywhere.
Ask any KKK member or white supremacist, and ask them if they think Trump allows them to be more vocal. The answer you would get every time would be yes. Just like cop haters and Obama.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Obama set the precedent for the racial and feminist divide in the country. It goes back to the race-baiting shit from Obama I talked about earlier. Shaming cops, bringing to attention black thugs getting shot, getting up on a podium and saying women get paid less than men (absolute lie).

And yet, J-Mac seems to be convinced it's all Trump's fault.
Never said it was all his fault, lol. But he hasn't done anything to help at all. Just causes further separation. Where have I said it's alm his fault? Har har
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Sure wish Trump-loving white supremacists would stop with the massacres. But tell me more about how Antifa is the same thing and needs to be treated equally, while people are butchered at grocery stores, schools, movie theaters all over the country.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:The divide that I am referring to is shit I've never seen much of during my lifetime. Such as hating someone because of who they vote for. It's fucking ridiculous. You know exactly what I'm saying. I voted independent the last election, so value my opinion you peasant! :P

Let me know when Antifa starts shooting up public places. :|

The "both sides" stuff isn't helpful.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:It is interesting how that narrative switches in such a short frame of time. America elects first black president, can't be that racist, to electing Trump, racist fucks everywhere.
Ask any KKK member or white supremacist, and ask them if they think Trump allows them to be more vocal. The answer you would get every time would be yes. Just like cop haters and Obama.
Why are you letting their voice affect your opinion?... Hello??
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Sure wish Trump-loving white supremacists
Let me just stop you right there. Lol. You are your own racism echo chamber. Nobody on this site combined, throughout HMF history, has invoked racism as much as you have in the last like, five days...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Sure wish Trump-loving white supremacists
Let me just stop you right there. Lol. You are your own racism echo chamber. Nobody on this site combined, throughout HMF history, has invoked racism as much as you have in the last like, five days...
Nothing I said was incorrect, so I don't care. But go ahead and stand up for murderers, that doesn't make you look like a piece of shit or anything.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:But go ahead and stand up for murderers.
ImageImageImage
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
ImageImageImage
Me: White supremacist terrorists are bad.

You: Woah woah, let's just hold on a second!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
ImageImageImage

You invoked Trump in it, dummy. Did you forget? Or do you just have selective memory?...

We've already established the latter in this thread alone, so there's your answer.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
ImageImageImage

You: I agree.
Fixt
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
ImageImageImage

You invoked Trump in it, dummy. Did you forget? Or do you just have selective memory?...

We've already established the latter in this thread alone, so there's your answer.
Hey moron, I'm not the one responsible for their MAGA beliefs. They are Trump loving white supremacists. That's a fact.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
ImageImageImage

You: I agree.
Fixt
You're cool with them.