Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Needless to say, I don't ever want to hear Antifa invoked in some "both sides" bullshit as I saw on the last page again. One is a public nuisance that mostly just beats up Nazis. The other group slaughters people in public. White supremacist terrorists are by far the biggest domestic threat in this country, crime stats have bared that out for years, and now their presence has grown exponentially because of Trump.
I was using something that the Repubs on here could understand. Now, is antifa on the same level? Not even close. But I have seen videos where they have been violent. I totally agree that white supremacist males are more to worry about. No question. But, I don't wanna see antifa grow and be radicalized. If that makes sense. My opinion. I could totally be wrong.
It's time to stop worrying about upsetting the right. They are the ones with the terrorist problem. They continue to cowardly tune it out and defend Trump while his devoted followers carry out terrorist attacks all over the country. I'm done baby'ing these insecure fools.
Join Antifa and get your ass kicked on the daily like so many of your heroes do?
Sounds better than getting my AK and mowing down 20 people, like your heroes.
You associate me with them, that's on you. Stop being such a negative, hateful person.
They are your ideological brothers and you have no problem with them.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Let's be real, here, Headward. The only sick and disgusting person in this thread has been you. You are gleefully boasting about this awful, disgusting shooting and using it as a platform to tear down Trump and then associate me with supporting the shooting. You are being fucking gross, dude. Just stop. Celebrate this shooting elsewhere.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I'm thankful Texas has a death penalty this tragedy in El Paso is why I believe every state needs one even though I do understand the point of view of people opposed to it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:I'm thankful Texas has a death penalty this tragedy in El Paso is why I believe every state needs one even though I do understand the point of view of people opposed to it.
Someone should just pop him with a sniper rifle while they transfer him to another prison. Boom, 2 dollar bullet. No need wasting taxpayer dollars on human scum. Easy.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Texas has executed mentally challenged people, so until the death penalty can be used fairly and in a non-racist way, no state should have the death penalty.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Let's be real, here, Headward. The only sick and disgusting person in this thread has been you. You are gleefully boasting about this awful, disgusting shooting and using it as a platform to tear down Trump and then associate me with supporting the shooting. You are being fucking gross, dude. Just stop. Celebrate this shooting elsewhere.
Go fuck yourself, MAGA scum. The cult you're so proudly a part of has been the ideological basis for terrorist attacks all over the country, and you want to hide from it. I don't blame you but go fuck yourself.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Let's be real, here, Headward. The only sick and disgusting person in this thread has been you. You are gleefully boasting about this awful, disgusting shooting and using it as a platform to tear down Trump and then associate me with supporting the shooting. You are being fucking gross, dude. Just stop. Celebrate this shooting elsewhere.
Go fuck yourself, Klan boy. The cult you're so proudly a part of has been the ideological basis for terrorist attacks all over the country, and you want to hide from it. I don't blame you but go fuck yourself.
I'm not hiding from anything. I'm not associated with it. Pretty simple stuff, but even the simple stuff goes over your head.

Celebrate this shooting elsewhere.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

From May 9th Our president-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -migrants/

But no responsibility on his part. Although, he's the fucking president. Wow, lol. Sure, he didn't shoot up any place. I'm not saying that before words are put in my mouth.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:MAGA scum
Headhunter wrote:Klan boy
The edit I caught you in proves the point I made earlier PERFECTLY.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Go fuck yourself, Klan boy. The cult you're so proudly a part of has been the ideological basis for terrorist attacks all over the country, and you want to hide from it. I don't blame you but go fuck yourself.
I'm not hiding from anything. I'm not associated with it. Pretty simple stuff, but even the simple stuff goes over your head.

Celebrate this shooting elsewhere.
I'm not celebrating. You're the one who has found so much humor in it. I'm politicizing because every one of these incidents need to be called out for what they are. And I have no problem calling you out for who you are.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:MAGA scum
Headhunter wrote:Klan boy
The edit I caught you in proves the point I made earlier PERFECTLY.
You're both, but one felt a little more appropriate in the context of this convo. But go ahead and run with it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:You're the one who has found so much humor in it.

And I have no problem calling you out for who you are.
Wrong again. I laugh at your disgusting attempts to associate me with sub-human scum.

For who you want me to be...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:

Wrong again. I laugh at your disgusting attempts to associate me with sub-human scum.

I realize it behooves you to distance yourself and act like none of this is happening. It would actually take some measure of self-awareness and courage to call out the problems in house. Impossible for a worm like you though.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:I'm thankful Texas has a death penalty this tragedy in El Paso is why I believe every state needs one even though I do understand the point of view of people opposed to it.
They want to see him alive so he can be gangraped and tortured on the daily? I can understand that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So now GOP leaders want to talk about the effects of video games. Not much has changed since Columbine...

Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I realize it behooves you to distance yourself and act like none of this is happening. It would actually take some measure of self-awareness and courage to call out the problems in house. Impossible for a worm like you though.
I'm not going to celebrate this shooting by using it as a platform to bash a president I think is mean...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:So now GOP leaders want to talk about the effects of video games. Not much has changed since Columbine...

You are pretty racist, dude.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I'm not going to celebrate this shooting by using it as a platform to bash a president I think is mean...
Again, not a celebration, but it is the perfect platform to address this. If I get killed in a mass shooting by one of these MAGA nuts, I would hope the conversation would immediately be politicized to this effect.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

As much as the internet has benefited mankind it has also brought out the very worst of society, social media has given every deranged person or group a way of grabbing attention for horrific acts that I am not sure would happen if that didn't exist.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Again, not a celebration, but it is the perfect platform to address this. If I get killed in a mass shooting by one of these MAGA nuts, I would hope the conversation would immediately be politicized to this effect.
But you're white, dumbass.