The Book of Mormon (Musical)

You can talk about anything here
Jason
Administrator

The Book of Mormon (Musical)

Post by Jason »

Has anybody gone and seen this musical? I've been waiting for a good year or two to see this and it's finally coming back to California. Bought two tickets to the Civic Theater in San Diego for July. It's supposed to be as funny as anything could be, and I've never heard or read a review saying it is anything less than fantastic. I'm as big a fan of Matt and Trey as anybody and their episode of South Park called "All About Mormons" was absolutely hysterical (as just about all their stuff is, anyway). Thinking about entertaining the next Mormon missionaries that come-a-knockin' on my door just to get a refresher on the religion. lol.

I have entertained them throughout the years many times. Gotta say about Mormons, though. They seem to be the nicest people you could ever encounter in your life unless you're at a Utah Jazz game.
Monster
Charter Member

Re: The Book of Mormon (Musical)

Post by Monster »

"OW!" Slays me every time.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s exceptional. Absolutely exceptional.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Awesome experience. We were like 10 or 15 rows back. Great seats, hilarious musical. I loved it. Would recommend to anyone.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Glad you liked it. Was a fantastic birthday present a few years back and I do want to go again. It’s just pure joy.