Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:Just think, the whole thing is a beef because he didn't want people calling him and thinking he's a weak ass punk bitch with that name. You squash it, get everyone to agree to never call you Fredo again... and wake up to GOATus surprise! :lol: If he kills himself and blames Trump, I won't roll my eyes at this one.
I am just glad legacy media is dying.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

NBC said the conspiracy theories about Epstein started from Trump and was "immediately picked up by Russian media, and it went viral".

They really think we're all that stupid.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Going rival sounds dangerous.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Just think, the whole thing is a beef because he didn't want people calling him and thinking he's a weak ass punk bitch with that name. You squash it, get everyone to agree to never call you Fredo again... and wake up to GOATus surprise! :lol: If he kills himself and blames Trump, I won't roll my eyes at this one.
What difference does it make, they'll just change the name of the network and rotate in another journalism major that think they're God's gift to poli sci and has got all the -isms figured out.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Going rival sounds dangerous.
ImageImage
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
What difference does it make, they'll just change the name of the network and rotate in another journalism major that think they're God's gift to poli sci and has got all the -isms figured out.
It's not the name necessarily, it's the platform. People that watch CNN and Fox News are boomers. Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z are all getting their information from independent journalism on youtube and shit. For Conservatives you've got guys like Mark Dice, Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder, for centrists and libertarians you've got Tarl Warwick (Styxhexenhammer666), for more left leaning views you've got guys like Tim Pool (who I dig) and The Young Turds (not a typo).

Tarl Warwick is easily the smartest guy out of all of the ones I mentioned. Dude flat out knows the ins and outs of politics in every way you can imagine.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Going rival sounds dangerous.
ImageImage
Wait, what just happened there? I thought them saying rival was part of the stupid.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

My favorite thing about this Cuomo thing (my favorite) is that Cuomo is the same dude who criticized the ever-loving fuck out of Sandmann (the Covington kid) for not walking away after the native American got in his face.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Youtube/indie stuff is nonsense and is no substitute for actual news.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Youtube/indie stuff is nonsense and is no substitute for actual news.
Mainstream media is not actual news. In many of these independent journalism videos, you get the actual news without the fake, biased spin that the media puts on it. Watching all these independent journalists (whether left, center or right) shit on the mainstream for reporting with bias is what is needed in the world right now, and thank the Lordy it is on the rise and the legacy media is on the downfall. HOWEVER, youtube is censoring any journalist without a leftist point of view. It's gross. Youtube may pitfall and we'll see the rise of BitChute.

If you are a truth seeker, you are not watching mainstream media.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
It's not the name necessarily, it's the platform. People that watch CNN and Fox News are boomers. Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z are all getting their information from independent journalism on youtube and shit. For Conservatives you've got guys like Mark Dice, Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder, for centrists and libertarians you've got Tarl Warwick (Styxhexenhammer666), for more left leaning views you've got guys like Tim Pool (who I dig) and The Young Turds (not a typo).

Tarl Warwick is easily the smartest guy out of all of the ones I mentioned. Dude flat out knows the ins and outs of politics in every way you can imagine.
What I want to know is who has got time to watch all that shit. Nobody worth a piss, so fuck all that noise.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:

What I want to know is who has got time to watch all that shit. Nobody worth a piss, so fuck all that noise.
Better than watching 90 minutes of Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow or Shepard Smith.

Tarl posts three political video a day or so, averaging out to about 7-8 minutes per video. He is the main one I watch. Mark Dice does one a day for about 5 minutes. Steven Crowder is sporadic. He'll go weeks without a video and then have a 90 minute podcast or an hour long Change My Mind. Tim Pool does kind of a lot of videos, but I like him for being a liberal who is actually a realist. The left has kind of "disowned" him, but he is a social liberal. The Young Turds post like 20 videos a day and get like 1,000 views on each of them unless it's a massive news story.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Ya know, I think I know more people who get their news from GOATus himself than any legacy media. That's either comforting or frightening when thought about.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Youtube/indie stuff is nonsense and is no substitute for actual news.
Mainstream media is not actual news. In many of these independent journalism videos, you get the actual news without the fake, biased spin that the media puts on it. Watching all these independent journalists (whether left, center or right) shit on the mainstream for reporting with bias is what is needed in the world right now, and thank the Lordy it is on the rise and the legacy media is on the downfall. HOWEVER, youtube is censoring any journalist without a leftist point of view. It's gross. Youtube may pitfall and we'll see the rise of BitChute.

If you are a truth seeker, you are not watching mainstream media.
Where do they get their facts from?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Ya know, I think I know more people who get their news from GOATus himself than any legacy media. That's either comforting or frightening when thought about.
There’s no news in his twitter feed. None.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Ya know, I think I know more people who get their news from GOATus himself than any legacy media. That's either comforting or frightening when thought about.
Now Seb, Toledo saw a spike in charitable contributions.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Now Seb, Toledo saw a spike in charitable contributions.
Sure. But that’s not News. Actual factual events and ramifications aren’t available on YouTube through loudmouthed assclowns. Left or right, that’s not news. That’s like getting your news from Colbert, or Noah. Great fun but not news, and never will be.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

everyone has a political bias. everyone has a viewpoint that they are slanted toward. give it a couple of years.. whoever you're watching on youtube, for your news, will go the same way as television news media.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

If Crowder ends up on the Peacock, Jason gonna lose his shit.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:everyone has a political bias. everyone has a viewpoint that they are slanted toward. give it a couple of years.. whoever you're watching on youtube, for your news, will go the same way as television news media.
The point is not the bias. It’s that YouTube dickbags haven’t got the actual infrastructure to make valid news inquiries.