Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Antifa is the most pointlessly talked about thing in the world. They exist for the purpose of false equivocations so the right can defend racists.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Antifa is the most pointlessly talked about thing in the world. They exist for the purpose of false equivocations so the right can defend racists.
I've never met an antifa dude or dudette in my life. I have seen your KKK types many times. I even posted on here a couple of years ago, about some bikers showing up to a show I did with swastikas on their jackets and other Nazi paraphernalia. I see it quite a bit here in Ohio. Jason saying they don't exist actually baffles me. This ain't a left wing conspiracy. My Lord!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason thinks racist people don't exist, except those who are racist against white people, the real victims of oppression.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You guys have clearly fallen for the phony white supremacy epidemic. Antifa violence is a real epidemic. They will call someone a white supremacist because he's wearing a Trump hat and you guys eat that shit up because it's what you want to believe. The biggest epidemic in race right now is black men, who make up 6% of the population, being responsible for more than half the murders in this country. Everyone just conveniently ignores that. Can't have a real conversation with a leftist.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It takes balls to say there’s no issue with white supremacy when the crimes stemming from this are on the rise.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

No epidemic. Learn to read. Nobody condones this shit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:It takes balls to say there’s no issue with white supremacy when the crimes stemming from this are on the rise.
No it doesn't. You're talking about a guy who relies on a combination of personal anecdotes, random YouTubers and whatever Trump says to understand the world. You think he's ever bothered to look at anything through a data-driven lens? That's never going to factor into his reality. It's extremely easy to "liberal spin/liberal bias" your way out of anything.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The FBI years ago determined white supremacists to be the biggest domestic terrorist threat in the county, but LordStarcock69420 said it's just liberal spin in his video "NEW CLINTON BOMBSHELL - SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!" so I guess we can close the book on that.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:It takes balls to say there’s no issue with white supremacy when the crimes stemming from this are on the rise.
No it doesn't. You're talking about a guy who relies on a combination of personal anecdotes, random YouTubers and whatever Trump says to understand the world. You think he's ever bothered to look at anything through a data-driven lens? That's never going to factor into his reality. It's extremely easy to "liberal spin/liberal bias" your way out of anything.
"Jason hates data" immediately after I bring up data you don't want to address because you'd rather pedal other shit that isn't nearly as huge.

Again, can't argue with leftists.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
"Jason hates data" immediately after I bring up data you don't want to address because you'd rather pedal other shit that isn't nearly as huge.

I forgot to add, doesn't know how to read data or draw conclusions from it.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I dunno man. My wife stopped wearing her star of David necklace because of comments and Nazi salutes. The first two times, we just thought it was stupid kids just being silly. Then a couple of 40 year old men started calling her names and all kinds of shit while she was working. But let's talk about that war on Christianity.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

But that's anecdotal, J-Mac. Head doesn't like you now. Try wearing a MAGA hat anywhere and see how that goes.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I forgot to add, doesn't know how to read data or draw conclusions from it.
It's fine. Your white guilt is preventing you from being a realist because you don't want to be called rassist. It'll be ok.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:But that's anecdotal, J-Mac. Head doesn't like you now. Try wearing a MAGA hat anywhere and see how that goes.
Maybe it's where I'm from, but a few of my friends wear them with no problem but post on Facebook daring people to grab their hat. I even told you guys about my friend wearing one to the store with me. I took it off his head and wore it all day, lmao. I ain't skeert! :lol:
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

To be fair, I was also wearing my pro-union shirt that someone gave me haha. I'm sure some people were confused or at least thought I was confused lmao
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Did you though? I mean actual data? I don’t see any.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yes
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Even if they were on an increasingly steep climb it would still be a fraction of black on black crime. Which one gets the majority of the media attention? Because it fits a narrative
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

9 Baltimore city police employees either shot,beaten,robbed in the last 6 weeks did any of you all see that on the news? I see when someone finds a swastika drawn on a sidewalk in crayon on every news channel
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

you make the claim that the biggest race problem is your figure about black americans being a minority, while committing the majority of murders... so, what percentage of those victims are black? what percentage is not? we can start there. if you really want to have a conversation.