Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by showa58taro »

The kids question is 100% a dick question. Go Tay-Tay
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:The kids question is 100% a dick question. Go Tay-Tay
It was a female reporter.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
women can be dicks too. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

We've been talking about one all day. :p
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Still a dick question.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:We've been talking about one all day. :p
it's like she's the actress in your bad dreams. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
Still a dick question.
How? How in the hell is that a dick question? In what universe should that be considered offensive?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

let me ask, if she backs off from the political stuff in the future (which she will, i have no doubt) will you get into her music again? or has she been tainted too much to give her another chance?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:let me ask, if she backs off from the political stuff in the future (which she will, i have no doubt) will you get into her music again? or has she been tainted too much to give her another chance?
I'm going to continue listening to her music as I always do, new or old. I'm sure there is a hidden gem or two somewhere in the new album. Lover could be just a touch different and I would love it. Regardless of what's in her music, it's the way she's portrayed herself lately that's been totally off-putting.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:let me ask, if she backs off from the political stuff in the future (which she will, i have no doubt) will you get into her music again? or has she been tainted too much to give her another chance?
I'm going to continue listening to her music as I always do, new or old. I'm sure there is a hidden gem or two somewhere in the new album. Lover could be just a touch different and I would love it. Regardless of what's in her music, it's the way she's portrayed herself lately that's been totally off-putting.
you're still a fan! :P

this is why i don't often bother digging into interviews or celebrity gossip. it's really not a big deal. it's just their point of view. all sorts of people think all sorts of dumb things. you probably wouldn't like me for some of the things i think too. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
you're still a fan! :P

this is why i don't often bother digging into interviews or celebrity gossip. it's really not a big deal. it's just their point of view. all sorts of people think all sorts of dumb things. you probably wouldn't like me for some of the things i think too. :P
I like everyone.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

then i haven't yet lectured you enough. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:then i haven't yet lectured you enough. :P
As long as you don't project in a way that implies I am lesser for having my views than you're golden!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

So this happened in my city today. Thug piece of shit starts beating the shit out of a female cop, as she draws her gun he rips it out of her hands and tries to fucking shoot her with it. He missed, and cops rolled up just end time, probably saving her fucking life.

Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Scum. Glad they got the prick.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Man, close call. Glad she’s ok.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

If she shot him it might of made the 24 hour continous national news circuit with the race baiters tripping over their boners trying to get to a press conference. Obvious assaulting a police officer and should be attempted murder I will be curious to see how that plays out.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:If she shot him it might of made the 24 hour continous national news circuit with the race baiters tripping over their boners trying to get to a press conference. Obvious assaulting a police officer and should be attempted murder I will be curious to see how that plays out.
I doubt that. Not if that all happened but as she was attacked she shot him.

The issue is far more to do with unarmed non-threatening individuals being shot. Which is also the problem that it sounds they are trying to tackle.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:If she shot him it might of made the 24 hour continous national news circuit with the race baiters tripping over their boners trying to get to a press conference. Obvious assaulting a police officer and should be attempted murder I will be curious to see how that plays out.

The issue is far more to do with unarmed non-threatening individuals being shot. Which is also the problem that it sounds they are trying to tackle.
Michael Brown attacked a police officer and got himself shot how did that play out.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Michael Brown attacked a police officer and got himself shot how did that play out.
I don’t recall, guessing his murderer got off scot free?

Cheeky comments aside the proportionality of force is a big issue but I think the key way to improve it is through de-escalation training. I can’t say I blame a cop for shooting a big guy, even if that guy is unarmed, if he goes to attack the officer outright. I question more why someone would attack if handled properly.