It's a seemingly fun and eventful Summer
Adventure for the kids of Camp Arawak
But the camp is far from what it seems
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Camp Arawak

Post by Jigsaw »

zombie wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Out of interest, is there anyone who likes the first movie more than the second?

The first three are all solid, but I've consistently enjoyed the second over the first, despite the second and third really being more goofy body-count films as opposed to a played-straight slasher like the first.
i like the first over the second, yeah. i guess i like the more straignt forward slasher approach.
I would think that I would to, but half the time, it felt like I was watching The Burning again. :p
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jigsaw wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Out of interest, is there anyone who likes the first movie more than the second?

The first three are all solid, but I've consistently enjoyed the second over the first, despite the second and third really being more goofy body-count films as opposed to a played-straight slasher like the first.
i like the first over the second, yeah. i guess i like the more straignt forward slasher approach.
I would think that I would to, but half the time, it felt like I was watching The Burning again. :p
sleepaway camp felt like the burning redux to you? hmmm.. i don't get that, but it is interesting.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

zombie wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
zombie wrote:

sleepaway camp felt like the burning redux to you? hmmm.. i don't get that, but it is interesting.
Then again, I've not seen it in years, so upon rewatching both The Burning and Sleepaway Camp, hopefully they'll be more distinguishable.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Sleepaway Camp was transgender before it was cool.