Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:If she shot him it might of made the 24 hour continous national news circuit with the race baiters tripping over their boners trying to get to a press conference. Obvious assaulting a police officer and should be attempted murder I will be curious to see how that plays out.
I doubt that. Not if that all happened but as she was attacked she shot him.

The issue is far more to do with unarmed non-threatening individuals being shot. Which is also the problem that it sounds they are trying to tackle.
Michael Brown attacked a police officer and got himself shot how did that play out.
I don’t recall, guessing his murderer got off scot free?

Cheeky comments aside the proportionality of force is a big issue but I think the key way to improve it is through de-escalation training. I can’t say I blame a cop for shooting a big guy, even if that guy is unarmed, if he goes to attack the officer outright. I question more why someone would attack if handled properly.
He robbed a store, when the cops came he charged them. He's a dumbass who asked for the bullet.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:If she shot him it might of made the 24 hour continous national news circuit with the race baiters tripping over their boners trying to get to a press conference. Obvious assaulting a police officer and should be attempted murder I will be curious to see how that plays out.
I doubt that. Not if that all happened but as she was attacked she shot him.

The issue is far more to do with unarmed non-threatening individuals being shot. Which is also the problem that it sounds they are trying to tackle.
Michael Brown attacked a police officer and got himself shot how did that play out.
I don’t recall, guessing his murderer got off scot free?

Cheeky comments aside the proportionality of force is a big issue but I think the key way to improve it is through de-escalation training. I can’t say I blame a cop for shooting a big guy, even if that guy is unarmed, if he goes to attack the officer outright. I question more why someone would attack if handled properly.
He robbed a store, when the cops came he charged them. He's a dumbass who asked for the bullet.
Conceivably. Not sure that situation had a good solution in it. But hopefully those situations become rarer and more situations resolve peacefully and without resorting to guns.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Oh, hello again, China. What's that? You'd like to resume trade talks?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

they were not protesting a lifestyle. and you can be christian without being a bigot.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Any more news on how Alabama is holding up after the devastating hurricane?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Any more news on how Alabama is holding up after the devastating hurricane?
Trump sent emergency aid.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Any more news on how Alabama is holding up after the devastating hurricane?
Trump sent emergency aid.
If only he’d tell us about it hitting Alabama. Seems important.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Seb, who is this happy young Swedish girl named Greta that Trump is telling us about?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

A puppet the democrats propped up to pedal their agenda so that way when someone criticizes her they can say Conservatives are being mean to little girls.

Democrats are disgusting.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Seb, who is this happy young Swedish girl named Greta that Trump is telling us about?
Ignore Jason. For a start she’s been active for a year without the US interested. She’s an activist who started the school strike for climate change action movement. She demands governments listen to the scientific community and start making meaningful changes and taking action to avoid a global catastrophe and mass extinction. Very impressive Swede. Especially given she’s just a kid.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:A puppet the democrats propped up to pedal their agenda so that way when someone criticizes her they can say Conservatives are being mean to little girls.

I see this little girl being compared to Nazi propaganda by disgusting right wingers. Really fucking dangerous for this little girls life and well being. Conservatives are having this "kids are dumb and ain't smart enough to think for themselves" movement, and frankly, it's beyond disgusting.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:A puppet the democrats propped up to pedal their agenda so that way when someone criticizes her they can say Conservatives are being mean to little girls.

I see this little girl being compared to Nazi propaganda by disgusting right wingers. Really fucking dangerous for this little girls life and well being. Conservatives are having this "kids are dumb and ain't smart enough to think for themselves" movement, and frankly, it's beyond disgusting.
Dinesh D’Souza. A real assclown. That was particularly low. And stupid.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Remember when right wingers propped up that kids book (written by his parents) to prove that there was a heaven? Well that kid grew up and told the truth. But, the climate change girl is a prop by Dems. Lulz.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... -pull-book
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Dinesh D’Souza. A real assclown. That was particularly low. And stupid.
He's an asshole even though it was political theatre
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:

She's a crisis actor hired by the democrats to pedal their agenda and they're using her as a shield to protect themselves from criticism. Democratic Party needs to die and fade away into oblivion. They're getting smoked in 2020, this little girl screaming like Hitler ( :D ) isn't helping.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

"Democratic Party needs to die and fade away into oblivion" <-- that is a terrible idea. although i'm sure it's what trump and the repunlican youtube pundits want to happen. reform the party, maybe, but don't destroy it. don't let one party (dem or repub) have all of the political power. don't ever let that happen.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:"Democratic Party needs to die and fade away into oblivion" <-- that is a terrible idea. although i'm sure it's what trump and the repunlican youtube pundits want to happen. reform the party, maybe, but don't destroy it. don't let one party (dem or repub) have all of the political power. don't ever let that happen.
They're not gonna change. They need to die and other parties that aren't retarded need to be born.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:"Democratic Party needs to die and fade away into oblivion" <-- that is a terrible idea. although i'm sure it's what trump and the repunlican youtube pundits want to happen. reform the party, maybe, but don't destroy it. don't let one party (dem or repub) have all of the political power. don't ever let that happen.
They're not gonna change. They need to die and other parties that aren't retarded need to be born.
fair. maybe let both parties, as they are now, die. let upstarts that have to actually earn the trust of voters and maybe aren't as corrupted already.