Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Oh this is soooo goddamn embarrassing.

Quit pussyfooting around and just call him a crisis actor. Fuck outta here with "perhaps" and "something is off" and all that other bullshit. Just let the crazy all the way out, that would be 100x more respectable than what you're doing now, which is the most cringe-inducing, limp dick way you could possibly go about it.
Greta is definitely a crisis actor.
We already know you believe that. This was about the Sandy Hook parent, who for whatever reason you're only sheepishly hinting at what you think, as if going from 100% crazy to 101% crazy is a bridge too far.

This "crisis actor" stuff is beneath human discourse and I'm embarrassed to be associated with it through you. So gross.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:In terms of honesty to the public? Nothing.
liberal politicians act in ways to further their cause, and sometimes go to dishonest means in that cause. we agree. can we move on?
Agree. As well as mainstream news media.
water is wet! do i have everyone's attention! :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Quit pussyfooting around and just call him a crisis actor. Fuck outta here with "perhaps" and "something is off" and all that other bullshit. Just let the crazy all the way out, that would be 100x more respectable than what you're doing now, which is the most cringe-inducing, limp dick way you could possibly go about it.
We already know you believe that. This was about the Sandy Hook parent, who for whatever reason you're only sheepishly hinting at what you think, as if going from 100% crazy to 101% crazy is a bridge too far.

This "crisis actor" stuff is beneath human discourse and I'm embarrassed to be associated with it through you. So gross.
It's not crazy to acknowledge weirdness. What's crazy is you foaming at the mouth, wishing I'd call him a crisis actor so you can label me a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
liberal politicians act in ways to further their cause, and sometimes go to dishonest means in that cause. we agree. can we move on?
Ask Headward what he thinks about wet water.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

It's not crazy to acknowledge weirdness. What's crazy is you foaming at the mouth, wishing I'd call him a crisis actor so you can label me a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist.
I don't need you to call him a crisis actor. You think he's a crisis actor, you're just being a pussy about saying it and it's making you look even worse. Be normal or a nutjob, don't try to halfway it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
*ahem*

Water is not wet. Things that come into contact with water get wet. :D
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Ask Headward what he thinks about wet water.
he thinks if you go too deep, you can drown in it? *shrug*
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I don't need you to call him a crisis actor. You think he's a crisis actor, you're just being a pussy about saying it and it's making you look even worse. Be normal or a nutjob, don't try to halfway it.
I do not think he is a crisis actor, no matter how badly you wish I did for whatever reason.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I do not think he is a crisis actor, no matter how badly you wish I did for whatever reason.
Then shut the fuck up about how "suspicious" and "weird" these things are if you don't even believe it. That kind of "just asking questions" garbage you're pushing directly leads to your fellow right wing nut jobs harassing families of dead kids. Just fucking stop.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lol. You get worked up easy.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Lol. You get worked up easy.
Well, people like you make the world a worse place to live in, so better than being apathetic.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/us/amber ... index.html

We talked about this story a bit last year. 10 year sentence (going to end up closer to 5) is absolutely pathetic, and still better than expected. Not even close to justice. Maybe she'll get a book deal behind bars and have a promotion waiting for her when she gets out.

On a side note, pretty remarkable of the family to forgive her, a perspective I respect but don't understand. If it were my brother, I would hope the cold, dead look in my eyes as she leaves the courtroom would live with her the rest of her life.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Not that I have a clue about whatJason is on about but grief is very difficult to predict, maybe one to contemplate.
It was a huge deal when it happened. There was something clearly off about the guy laughing when thinking he was off camera, then seconds later putting his "game face" on. It was all over youtube, but if you try to search for him laughing in the seconds before the interview, you will never find it. There has been an active hunt to remove all existing videos of him doing this. Now all you get is the interview of him crying, with no tears, and anyone who thinks it's weird to see a guy laughing and then immediately crying with no tears is labeled a scumbag and a conspiracy theorist.
Can’t speak to him on that as I have t seen it but at moms funeral I had a few moments like that. You can’t cry all the time but you can have brief respite. Doesn’t change the actual grief. Particularly if you go from talking about something else to talking about it. If the guy lost a child, then he deserves every benefit of the doubt in terms of his emotions. It’s a rollercoaster I can never imagine. Worst thing that anyone can go through.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

At least the castle defense didn’t fly.

Better than most of these even if inadequate.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

You didn't even get to the grassy knoll part of this one yet, the fuck.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Dude just lost his kid, quite possibly his crowning achievement in life. Some people jump out of a window or off a bridge after they get that news, it’s not a good time to judge weird behavior.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:Dude just lost his kid, quite possibly his crowning achievement in life. Some people jump out of a window or off a bridge after they get that news, it’s not a good time to judge weird behavior.
Agreed. At my dad's funeral we of course were crying and that sad shit. But been also told fart jokes and had a lot of laughs.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Trump now asking China to dig up dirt on Biden. Lol. His fans don't give a shit. Dude could be caught with Kim Ding Dong raping goats and murdering women and children and they will say it's he Dems fault.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
You didn't even get to the grassy knoll part of this one yet, the fuck.
There is no grassy knoll part. It's really pretty straight forward. Right wing pundits and basement-dwelling YouTube sleuths (the people who are credible in Jason's eyes) dig into these things under the guise of "just asking questions" like total cowards, and it inspires their nutjob followers to take it further which leads to stalking and harassment of people with dead kids. It's disgusting, and everyone should be as embarrassed as I am that he spreads that toxicity on HMF.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Oh, stfu hero.