Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Imagine what a piece of garbage you have to be to look at someone dealing with tragedy and judge their emotional reactions to the point where you would even hint at disingenuousness.

You actually don't have to imagine it, just read Jason's posts.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Oh, stfu hero.
No, fuck you. I really wish you had the chance to say this shit to a grieving parent, I would love to see one of those dads knock you the fuck out.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
No, fuck you. I really wish you had the chance to say this shit to a grieving parent, I would love to see one of those dads knock you the fuck out.
I never would say this to him. Ever. You have said far worse shit to me than I've ever said about nearly anyone in my life. You need to quit sitting in judgement of other people. Look in the mirror. Maybe you're the scumbag?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I remember when my dad died, it was a weird roller coaster where I bounced in and out of a state of numbness into fits of crying, laughing, screaming...I certainly can't comprehend how fucking weird it would be to have your little kid murdered and instantly become a quasi-celebrity. So how the fuck "should" that person react? Fuck out of here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I never would say this to him. Ever. You have said far worse shit to me than I've ever said about nearly anyone in my life. You need to quit sitting in judgement of other people. Look in the mirror. Maybe you're the scumbag?
The fuck do my personal issues with you have to do with anything? You're allowed to dislike people and talk shit to them. Probably not comparable to you questioning how dead kids' parents grieve. Sick fuck.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Because I have no personal issues with you. It's you who takes issue with me. You've gone out of your way to intentionally remember things differently to justify having an issue with me. You root for anything negative to happen to me and I have never once in my life attacked you (or anyone) like that. You root for me to say the Dad totally faked it so you can justify your dislike for me, and I never did. I mentioned how totally fucking bizarre the interview was. And you sit in judgement as though you haven't said worse things on this site.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

When your Dad died, I PM'd you many months later and told you I've been thinking about you most days and hurting for you (still do, btw. Same goes to Seb and J-Mac). But I'm done extending olive branch after olive branch. It's clear what you want to think of me. So have at it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:When your Dad died, I PM'd you many months later and told you I've been thinking about you most days and hurting for you (still do, btw. Same goes to Seb and J-Mac). But I'm done extending olive branch after olive branch. It's clear what you want to think of me. So have at it.
Holy fuck, you're really going to double down on being an asshole and hold that over my head? You're supposed to do good things like that because they're good things to do, not use them as weapons in arguments later to shame another person. I genuinely appreciated it too, but I appreciate it a lot less now after this post.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Because I have no personal issues with you. It's you who takes issue with me. You've gone out of your way to intentionally remember things differently to justify having an issue with me. You root for anything negative to happen to me and I have never once in my life attacked you (or anyone) like that. You root for me to say the Dad totally faked it so you can justify your dislike for me, and I never did. I mentioned how totally fucking bizarre the interview was. And you sit in judgement as though you haven't said worse things on this site.
Please don't insult my intelligence in saying that you had zero agenda, just wanted to point out that something was weird. You keep making yourself look worse the more you try to defend yourself.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

You two needs the couples therapy lol. I wanted to avoid this political stuff during the great month of October but I was moved by the brother of the victim and his ability to forgive that comes from his faith. I am just not wired to be religious but I am always envious of people who have that because they have what I would almost call a special power that I can't have. Its also weird that even though I don't have that belief I'm comforted knowing there are people who do
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I do love Twitter sometimes. This made my day:

If you like subpoena coladas / and getting caught in Ukraine
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Not something I'm capable of. And honestly I thought the hug from the judge was wildly inappropriate. It became a show of sympathy for a murderer and I just don't agree with that.

For the record, I would come down on anyone who's spreading the toxicity Jason was spreading in this thread. It's fucked up and people have suffered because of it.

The only thing I regarded as personal was when he had the brilliant idea to make that "See! Look at me! I was sad when your dad died! Look at what a good person I am, you're the asshole!" post. I cannot believe it would occur to anyone to make a post like that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:I do love Twitter sometimes. This made my day:

We're dealing with some serious political masterminds here. :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I ain't taking no sides but this family is small and ever shrinking we got to be done with the negativity. You are 2 parts of the Three Amigos signature that made me jealous back in the day
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

There are no sides in relation to me or Jason. The sides are just people who are cool with psychoanalyzing and making judgments about the emotional reactions of grieving parents, and people who aren't cool with that. All there is to it. All the other shit doesn't matter.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I do love Twitter sometimes. This made my day:

We're dealing with some serious political masterminds here. :lol:
The moments of gold you just have to share.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Oh, and Trump isn't even denying being a criminal anymore. He's stooped to "everyone does it" and typical whataboutism bullshit.

In hindsight, it's pretty funny that anyone ever believed there was nothing to the Russia thing. People like Trump can't stop being scumbag criminals, it's who they are and have always been.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So yeah, it's definitely time. Impeachment now.

Love to be a fly on the wall in those closed-door Republican meetings right now.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

You guys always finding new and interesting ways to fracture your relationship.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:You guys always finding new and interesting ways to fracture your relationship.
Lol. I really like both those motherfuckers. Sometimes, if you wanna have a chance at changing people's minds who totally disagree, is kill them with kindness.

Anyway, back to more fun conversations.....

Has Ivanka ever done nude pics or had a nip slip?