Trump can't stop winning!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Trump can't stop winning!

Post by Foo »

There are 600+ Planned Parenthood clinics. Those crazy Christians are blowing them up as fast as they can build them!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:List of Christian nation's national past times:
- baseball
- tennis
- golf

List of Muslim nation's national past times:
- stoning gays
- beheading infidels
- female genital mutilation
so what do we do to help? we blow up and kill the more moderate leaders, and leave a vacuum for whoever to take power. and then arm their neighbors. is that a good approach? is that the way to bring tensions down?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Only a few hundred million currently believe in some form of Sharia Law. So, I guess it's not that bad. Let me know when Christians start hijacking planes and suicide bombing people.
what would happen to the world if a few hundred million muslims were willing to do that? we'd all be dead. it's not happening, because the majority are not extremists. it's easier to call them all bad, more black and white that way. but i think you know that's not true.
As far as not standing a chance, if we didn't have a country based on a system of constitutional law, westernized values and individual freedom, you're right. It'd probably be rough, we wouldn't stand a chance. We'd almost look like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or something.

Good thing we're not. :D
like i said extremists in powerful positions. not the majority. not even in afghanistan or pakistan.
Weird how so many are fleeing to other countries.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Only a few hundred million currently believe in some form of Sharia Law. So, I guess it's not that bad. Let me know when Christians start hijacking planes and suicide bombing people.
Better to shoot up a Planned Parenthood in Colorado, I guess.
How many times has that occurred?
If the question you want to be answered is "how many times", there have been hundreds of terrorist acts to varying degrees committed by people targeting abortion clinics since Roe v. Wade in this country. In comparison, less than 20 domestic terrorist attacks committed by Muslims in that time period.
I'm glad Muslims in America weren't nearly as violent toward non-Muslims 100 years ago. Hardly relevant now, but thanks.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
what would happen to the world if a few hundred million muslims were willing to do that? we'd all be dead. it's not happening, because the majority are not extremists. it's easier to call them all bad, more black and white that way. but i think you know that's not true.
As far as not standing a chance, if we didn't have a country based on a system of constitutional law, westernized values and individual freedom, you're right. It'd probably be rough, we wouldn't stand a chance. We'd almost look like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or something.

like i said extremists in powerful positions. not the majority. not even in afghanistan or pakistan.
to get away from extremists and war from abroad, cause they wanna just live their lives. maybe? i don't know how your post works against my point. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
If the question you want to be answered is "how many times", there have been hundreds of terrorist acts to varying degrees committed by people targeting abortion clinics since Roe v. Wade in this country. In comparison, less than 20 domestic terrorist attacks committed by Muslims in that time period.
I'm glad Muslims weren't nearly as violent 100 years ago. Hardly relevant now, but thanks.
it could be that you meant to reply to a different post?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

to get away from extremists and war from abroad, cause they wanna just live their lives. maybe? i don't know how your post works against my point. :P
They got a way and are doing a number on France and Sweden.

It's Trump's fault that Sweden and France are getting all these violent Muslim extremists. If only he would've let them all into the United States.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
- baseball
- tennis
- golf

- stoning gays
- beheading infidels
so what do we do to help? we blow up and kill the more moderate leaders, and leave a vacuum for whoever to take power. and then arm their neighbors. is that a good approach? is that the way to bring tensions down?
Stay out of it. The absolute worst thing western nations do is take in refugees and immigrants. Those people fleeing should be fighting for change in their own country.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

It's Trump's fault that Sweden and France are getting all these violent Muslim extremists. If only he would've let them all into the United States.
i didn't say it was trump's fault. the muslim countries have been shit holes at least as far back as i've been alive. so, if all muslims are this huge fucking problem, what is your solution?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
- baseball
- tennis
- golf

- stoning gays
- beheading infidels
Stay out of it. The absolute worst thing western nations do is take in refugees and immigrants. Those people fleeing should be fighting for change in their own country.
if only we'd done that to begin with, before blowing them up and arming their neighbors.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

i didn't say it was trump's fault. the muslim countries have been shit holes at least as far back as i've been alive. so, if all muslims are this huge fucking problem, what is your solution?
The problem is not knowing which Muslims are and aren't the huge fucking problem. Which is why we're inclined to refuse citizenship to every eastern refugee. We're not responsible for them. It's their own mess.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: The problem is not knowing which Muslims are and aren't the huge fucking problem. Which is why we're inclined to refuse citizenship to every eastern refugee. We're not responsible for them. It's their own mess.
okay. sounds like a reasonable approach. give them aid (because we're the ones that blew them up) and let them clean themselves up over there, without doing things to undermine and meddle and justify the position of the extremists.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I'm glad Muslims in America weren't nearly as violent toward non-Muslims 100 years ago. Hardly relevant now, but thanks.
Roe v. Wade was 100 years ago? wtf
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Who said to give them aid?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
May as well have been. Equally irrelevant to current events.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

The problem is not knowing which Muslims are and aren't the huge fucking problem. Which is why we're inclined to refuse citizenship to every eastern refugee. We're not responsible for them. It's their own mess.
It actually is our mess too, from generations of undermining democracies, bombing the fuck out of them and arming radicals.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
May as well have been. Equally irrelevant to current events.
Yes, things in the not so distant past have no effect on things in the present. :lol:
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Who said to give them aid?
i did. we blew them up and made a mess. clean that mess up. and then stop fucking with them.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Who said to give them aid?
i did. we blew them up and made a mess. clean that mess up. and then stop fucking with them.
He doesn't care. To him, it's our land (and oil) to do what we please with.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:So I guess Islam is judged by the fringe. So then all Republicans, ALL REPUBLICANS, are racist white supremacists. Because there's definitely a few of them. But if its a few, its basically all, right. Seems legit.
Their "fringe" is pretty wide...
Not really.

Take ISIS. By latest estimates there are 25,000 to 50,000

out of 2,000,000 we're talking .0025% of all Muslims are involved in ISIS at most.

They are the current hot topic because it's an easy target, they clash with our culture and we with theirs, and they are taking warfare to innocents. But honestly it's no more valid to say Muslims are terrorists than to say all former realtors become burger flippers.