Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jigsaw »

I'm a leftist (an actual leftist, not a liberal or Democrat), and I neither dislike Tulsi nor want war with Russia. That's Democrats, not the left.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:I'm a leftist (an actual leftist, not a liberal or Democrat), and I neither dislike Tulsi nor want war with Russia. That's Democrats, not the left.
I would believe that was intended to rile up the far left not centrist Democrats
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

During the Syria vote, Tulsi was busy cozying up to Tucker Carlson.

Get her the fuck out of here.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:During the Syria vote, Tulsi was busy cozying up to Tucker Carlson.

She blows almost every other Democrat out of the water, so it's nice to have a refreshingly anti-war voice in the party. That said, she has no chance, so much like Biden, Warren, Harris, Buttigieg, O'Rourke, Steyer, Booker, Bennet, Bullock, Williamson, and Sestak, she may want to consider dropping out sometime soon.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Lmao, Tulsi actually said “It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me” regarding Hillary. No, you’re just an annoying footnote.

The height of delusion. Glad not many are buying her bullshit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:During the Syria vote, Tulsi was busy cozying up to Tucker Carlson.

She blows almost every other Democrat out of the water, so it's nice to have a refreshingly anti-war voice in the party. That said, she has no chance, so much like Biden, Warren, Harris, Buttigieg, O'Rourke, Steyer, Booker, Bennet, Bullock, Williamson, and Sestak, she may want to consider dropping out sometime soon.
She’s an apologist who runs interference for evil tyrants. She should be quiet.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tulsi's easily better than most Democrats running. Shame that more people don't see it. Luckily, it doesn't matter, as Bernie's foreign policy, while not as good as Tulsi's, is still close to acceptable.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

She’s an apologist who runs interference for evil tyrants. She should be quiet.
No, she should speak up, and Warren, Biden, and mainstream Democrats should stay quiet as they have nothing to offer and no way to get leftists to support them if they're nominated.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I would strongly consider Tulsi over Trump if it somehow should come to that but it won't so..
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Apparently the way forward for leftists is to coddle every oppressive, murderous thug around the world. I’m good on that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:I would strongly consider Tulsi over Trump if it somehow should come to that but it won't so..
Shes a fraud who should be run out of politics.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I would strongly consider Tulsi over Trump if it somehow should come to that but it won't so..
Cause she not the prototypical left ass kissing Democrat?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
How is she a fraud? She was one of the few that took a stand against the corrupt DNC in 2015 during the rigged primary, and she's a fraud? I don't see it.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:Apparently the way forward for leftists is to coddle every oppressive, murderous thug around the world. I’m good on that.
Better to coddle than send kids to die in unnecessary foreign wars or kill innocents of foreign countries illegally with drones.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The DNC are actively silencing Tulsi, as well.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:The DNC are actively silencing Tulsi, as well.
Along with Sanders and Yang, let's not forget.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Apparently the way forward for leftists is to coddle every oppressive, murderous thug around the world. I’m good on that.
Better to coddle than send kids to die in unnecessary foreign wars.
It’s a relief that 99% of us see through that garbage. She is exactly the scumbag politician with principles for sale you think you constantly rail against.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
It’s a relief that 99% of us see through that garbage. She is exactly the scumbag politician with principles for sale you think you constantly rail against.
You've yet to explain how Tulsi is somehow worse than Biden or any other shit Democrat running. You've also failed to explain why sending kids to die in unnecessary wars (which both Democrats and Republicans entirely agree with, by-and-large) is a positive thing.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Is she more of a scumbag than Hillary?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I can see how some of what Tulsi says might be a bit much, but the bulk of her tweet, I agree entirely with. Clinton was a corrupt piece of shit who deserved to lose in 2016 (and she lost entirely on her own, as she ran a shitty campaign), and she's also a war-monger, so I don't see where Tulsi is wrong at all.
Attachments
of course tulsi is better.jpg
of course tulsi is better.jpg (118.74 KiB) Viewed 285 times