Trump can't stop winning!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Trump can't stop winning!

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:Going after a female MSNBC host on twitter now. Staying classy as always.
I thought he was just showing compassion for the time she was bleeding profusely from a face-lift?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Going after a female MSNBC host on twitter now. Staying classy as always.
I thought he was just showing compassion for the time she was bleeding profusely from a face-lift?
Yeah, that must've been it. Is there never anyone around to tell him not to.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

You think he tells anyone what he plans to tweet?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Trump's a dick what else is there to say
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

sounds like a fuck up. are you on your way to never voting republican again? :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Trump's a dick what else is there to say
Doesn't the White House consider his tweets to be official statements? So Trump uses the platform to be a misogynistic pig and that is supposed to speak for our country and its interests. Embarrassing to say the least.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:You think he tells anyone what he plans to tweet?
I'm saying that he's a terrible person and people should be prying his phone from him and changing his Twitter password.

He's tweeted so many awful things and baseless claims that then stand asifficial record for posterity.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

:twisted:
zombie wrote:sounds like a fuck up. are you on your way to never voting republican again? :P
No it means me and him will never be friends
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote::twisted:
zombie wrote:sounds like a fuck up. are you on your way to never voting republican again? :P
nah, i can be friends with people who disagree with me, politically. :P i just think the whole mindset of "never trusting individuals again, based on their party" is silly. it seems just as bad as voting blindly along party lines. *shrug* that's just me.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

zombie wrote:
nah, i can be friends with people who disagree with me, politically. :P i just think the whole mindset of "never trusting individuals again, based on their party" is silly. it seems just as bad as voting blindly along party lines. *shrug* that's just me.
hmm.. your post was different when i started to quote it. or else i misread it. :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
I can't be friends with a dick I'm friends with plenty of people with different political views.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
I can't be friends with a dick I'm friends with plenty of people with different political views.
i was replying based on an earlier edit. (i think) said something along the lines of "know it means we can't be friends" and so i took that to be about me. my mistake.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
i was replying based on an earlier edit. (i think) said something along the lines of "know it means we can't be friends" and so i took that to be about me. my mistake.
Me and Trump not me and you silly
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
trump is a horrible president, for sure. :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Horrible person for sure jury is still out on president :D
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote: trump is a horrible president, for sure. :P
It's not that far out at this point. You're only as good as your last few weeks in office I suppose, but so far, he's been a pretty mediocre entry at President. To be honest, it says a lot when the Senators who are your majority are actively avoiding getting your help to pass legislation. Nobody values Trump's input at this point. All he has is tweets and his addiction to shitty TV.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
i think i go the other way. jury is out on person. :P but i'll take it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:i think i go the other way. jury is out on person. :P but i'll take it.
Was the whole racism, sexual assault, misogyny, and mocking the disabled a gray zone for you? :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:i think i go the other way. jury is out on person. :P but i'll take it.
Was the whole racism, sexual assault, misogyny, and mocking the disabled a gray zone for you? :P
i know that he's opinionated. i don't know if he's racist. i don't know if he actually assaulted anyone or is just stupid and bragged about it to make himself look cool in his circles or some shit. misogyny definitely seems to be the case. and i don't think he was mocking that person for being disabled. but again, the jury is out. so it is a gray area, for me. i don't expect anyone else to side with me. it's just how i feel, as of now.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
i know that he's opinionated. i don't know if he's racist. i don't know if he actually assaulted anyone or is just stupid and bragged about it to make himself look cool in his circles or some shit. misogyny definitely seems to be the case. and i don't think he was mocking that person for being disabled. but again, the jury is out. so it is a gray area, for me. i don't expect anyone else to side with me. it's just how i feel, as of now.
I was mainly trolling Jason. :)

My issue with Trump is as a President. We're never going to be friends so how he is in real life is of no relevance to me.