Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

good boy or not, dogs can't fly. this clearly is fake news.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

you forgot to spell american military with a "t-r-u-m-p".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What did Trump have to do with it?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

everything.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I loved the way Trump announced it, but ok...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i liked trump's announcement too. he saw the fear in the man's eyes and the quiver of his lip as he exploded into bloody pulp. then smiled as the red mist blew past.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Wonder which one will radicalize more new fighters.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

LOL. It gets better. Now reported Al Baghdadi was buried at sea in line with Muslim traditions. Same as OBL.

Also 5 different senior staff have no idea where Trump got his description of the end and think he made it up. Because of course he did.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Who cares the piece of shit is dead
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Who cares the piece of shit is dead
I think we all do because his treatment in death will affect what follows for the organization and their propaganda.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
I think we all do because his treatment in death will affect what follows for the organization and their propaganda.
Should of hung him to rot as a warning to other pieces of shit. He was a terrorist not an opposition military officer.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Forest for the trees. Because Trump had to rage beat off with the news, if it incentivizes even one to strap himself, there’s only losers.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Should of hung him to rot as a warning to other pieces of shit. He was a terrorist not an opposition military officer.
Yeah, good call. Assuming your goal is to make as many enemies as possible.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Is there a guy on the fence who is going to decide to become a terrorist murderer because of what Trump said? Guy's last mortal act was to blow some children up needlessly call it what it was he died like a cowardly bitch.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if you want to know how they would react, put yourself in that position. your brother, father, son, or even just friend died like a sniveling coward, a piece of garbage. we laugh and smile and mock him in death. now what effect is that going to have on you?

that guy deserves what he got. he's worthless. but what do the potential victims of the next attack deserve? what are they worth?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:if you want to know how they would react, put yourself in that position. your brother, father, son, or even just friend died like a sniveling coward, a piece of garbage. we laugh and smile and mock him in death. now what effect is that going to have on you?

that guy deserves what he got. he's worthless. but what do the potential victims of the next attack deserve? what are they worth?
If my brother or father was a mass murderer including women and children it wouldn't bother me how he exited existence I would know he got what he deserved. I understand the point of not wanting to agitate other potentially dangerous people and Trump being Trump couldn't help running off at the mouth but I think the world needs to stop tiptoeing around these fuckers and their feelings.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:if you want to know how they would react, put yourself in that position. your brother, father, son, or even just friend died like a sniveling coward, a piece of garbage. we laugh and smile and mock him in death. now what effect is that going to have on you?

If my brother or father was a mass murderer including women and children it wouldn't bother me how he exited existence I would know he got what he deserved. I understand the point of not wanting to agitate other potentially dangerous people and Trump being Trump couldn't help running off at the mouth but I think the world needs to stop tiptoeing around these fuckers and their feelings.
don't tiptoe. terrorists and terrorists in waiting are scum. something needs to be done to change them. but it's going to have to come from within. stopping them will still come from outside, but we can't change their beliefs, because we don't understand them so much. we're "infidels" to coin their term. so we need to find ways to facilitate a change from within, while still on the outside, for the sake of other victims. don't make shit up just to egg them on further, on national tv / internet.