CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Lol! Jesus H. Jumped Up Christ on a Popsicle Stick.
you're the one making it a thing. i want to move on to things that are more than just speculation. why are you so hung up on this?

stop trying to make russia happen. it's not going to happen.
I'm just trying to understand what you believe.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
you're the one making it a thing. i want to move on to things that are more than just speculation. why are you so hung up on this?

I cannot wait for him to bitch about others, especially the media, bringing up Russia. I might just start posting lefty conspiracy theories from YouTube just to spite him. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:J-Mac, did you not read the sign! *Points to the sign* "Do not feed the trolls"

:P
Yeah! God forbid a lib answer a yes or no question.
If you want that, you should define what you're asking. What, in your mind is "The Russian Conspiracy"

Because there's about 4 different versions out there that I've heard, none of which I subscribe to. There's also non-conspiracies like mine which you're grouping in with them, which are not the same thing.

So you want a yes/no answer, give them a yes/no question.
Do you believe in the Trump-Russia collusion is a pretty simple yes or no question to answer.
No. What is the "Trump-Russia collusion"

You seem to have a set idea in your head about this, so define it and then everyone can answer yes/no with a lot more ease.

If your Trump-Russia collusion theory is that one where Trump and Flynn reached out to Kislyak to set up a meeting with Vova Putin in Moscow during which Trump laid out how he would ease sanctions if Putin tampered with voting machines and got him elected, then that is not the same conspiracy theory as the one where Putin sent the head of VneshEconomBank to Jared Kushner in NY to set up a line of credit where Trump would pay Putin for his help in winning the election, and gave Putin a stake in the Trump Hotels brand for his intervention in the election, which is not the same conspiracy theory as Kislyak and Lavrov meeting with Jeff Sessions and Michael Flynn separately to brief them on Russian strategy relating to getting Trump elected, which was then run past Trump who agreed to give each of them $1M for their help in securing the Presidency.

And that's just some of the great "ideas" floating about out there which are actual conspiracy theories.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Jason, have you stopped raping that 14 year old girl? Yes or No.
Yes or no, Jason!
Well, according to CNN's reports, it may or may not be related to treaties signed during the 1940's. That's where I stand.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

i believe that it''s a way to try to discredit trump, by democrats. and that it's a diversion story by the media, and by trump and co too. (for the fourth time? :P )

"do you believe that lee harvey oswald killed kennedy, yes or no?" <-- do you see that there are people who won't have a solid yes or no opinion? why does it have to be different here?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Stop beating around the bush.
I answered your question. It wasnt one you liked. So, therefore, I am avoiding the question?

I gotta get back to watching CNN, jerking off to Rosie Odonell, and aborting babies.
Black babies.....
Fuckin' A, three liberal pastimes in one.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

i believe that it''s a way to try to discredit trump, by democrats. and that it's a diversion story by the media, and by trump and co too. (for the fourth time? :P )

"do you believe that lee harvey oswald killed kennedy, yes or no?" <-- do you see that there are people who won't have a solid yes or no opinion? why does it have to be different here?
You libs do a lot of shit talking while not having a yes or no opinion. Lol
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

You libs do a lot of shit talking while not having a yes or no opinion. Lol
*shrug* then stop replying.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:J-Mac, did you not read the sign! *Points to the sign* "Do not feed the trolls"

He is trying extra hard again. Reign is gonna burn this motherfucker down!
How does one burn down a total and utter fucking dumpster fire. :shock:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

GOAT threads would not be created if I weren't here for a response, zomb..
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

He is trying extra hard again. Reign is gonna burn this motherfucker down!
How does one burn down a total and utter fucking dumpster fire. :shock:
Damnit......good point.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:GOAT threads would not be created if I weren't here for a response, zomb..
you're trying to create a false narrative to latch onto. this is a sheep thread. not a goat thread. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:GOAT threads would not be created if I weren't here for a response, zomb..
you're trying to create a false narrative to latch onto. this is a sheep thread. not a goat thread. :P
What false narrative? My last 100 posts have been trying to get where you stand on this and you beat around the bush, while simultaneously trying to discredit concrete evidence. lol.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
What false narrative? My last 100 posts have been trying to get where you stand on this and you beat around the bush, while simultaneously trying to discredit concrete evidence. lol.
you want to make everyone out to be just parroting cnn or some crap. :P

the project veritas stuff is not concrete evidence. if you have something else, i'd like to hear it?

i told you where i stand. but you're on this weird tangent that everyone has to answer yes or no, or they don't have an opinion of their own. i don't know. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

the project veritas stuff is not concrete evidence. if you have something else, i'd like to hear it?

i told you where i stand. but you're on this weird tangent that everyone has to answer yes or no, or they don't have an opinion of their own. i don't know. :P
You brought up that people may not even have an opinion on the matter, such as yourself apparently. But why are you so keen on defending CNN and liberals 24/7 if you're so neutral?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

You brought up that people may not even have an opinion on the matter, such as yourself apparently. But why are you so keen on defending CNN and liberals 24/7 if you're so neutral?
it isn't that i don't have an opinion. it's that my opinion isn't yes or no, but that wasn't good enough for you.

i'm not defending cnn. i said over and over that they're milking it and trying to divert away from more important things. i don't defend liberals 24/7 either. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

22/6?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i'm not above calling out liberals on their shit, and not above defending conservatives when they are being wrongly blamed. (in my opinion)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lol. CNN.

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Here's your Friday Trump news dump!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 17166.html
Not removing until John Elway is fired.