Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Well, Bruce Lee was a phony, so I guess I agree with you there.
Shut the front door! Even Chuck Norris says he was legit. You're brainwashed by conservative media! Lol
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Why can't you just acknowledge how awesome it was that Trump privately flew out to Afghanistan to have dinner with military men who couldn't be home with their families?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Bruce Lee did make Chuck Norris his bitch but that's pretty unremarkable if we're being honest.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Shut the front door! Even Chuck Norris says he was legit. You're brainwashed by conservative media! Lol
Chuck is all about phony hype.

I loved that Once Upon A Time in Hollywood swung more for the stuntman's point of view of Bruce rather than treating the legend like reality.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Headhunter wrote:Bruce Lee did make Chuck Norris his bitch but that's pretty unremarkable if we're being honest.
And in a movie, where' it's scripted that way.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Why can't you just acknowledge how awesome it was that Trump privately flew out to Afghanistan to have dinner with military men who couldn't be home with their families?
I did not say that wasn't cool. Did I? BTK treated his kids awesomely. Would you ask him to babysit?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I was gonna say, even over here we saw him in Afghanistan doing something. It’s been pretty widely reported.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Why can't you just acknowledge how awesome it was that Trump privately flew out to Afghanistan to have dinner with military men who couldn't be home with their families?
I did not say that wasn't cool. Did I? BTK treated his kids awesomely. Would you ask him to babysit?
Wtf is this?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Chuck is all about phony hype.

I loved that Once Upon A Time in Hollywood swung more for the stuntman's point of view of Bruce rather than treating the legend like reality.
I still need to see the movie!!! Maybe I'll just buy it. I've heard nothing but good things.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Wtf is this?
In other words, I can still dislike the Russian puppet. Lifelong conman. I knew this way before he was president. It was a comparison. Jeesh. Did I not say I liked that he pushed the bill through for those who abuse animals? Geezy weezy!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Bruce Lee did make Chuck Norris his bitch but that's pretty unremarkable if we're being honest.
Chuck is a badass for sure!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Ew.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Ew.
Why? He is way tougher than me! Lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Chuck won the Karate triple crown in 1969. Knowing martial arts doesn't make you a badass per se. But there is a reason why its taught to LEO's, the military, abused women, etc.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Wtf is this?
In other words, I can still dislike the Russian puppet. Lifelong conman. I knew this way before he was president. It was a comparison. Jeesh. Did I not say I liked that he pushed the bill through for those who abuse animals? Geezy weezy!
You compared him to a serial murderer. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Wtf is this?
You compared him to a serial murderer. Lol
I know. I know. Was just trying to make a point. In other words, I can still bitch about him. Obama made a surprise visit to the troops back in 2013 or '14. Did that change your opinion that he was a shitty president? Or would you say "that was cool of him, but I still don't like him?". I'd bet the latter. And that would be ok with me.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's quite simple, really. Obama was a shitty president and Trump is not.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:It's quite simple, really. Obama was a shitty president and Trump is not.
Ok. So it's kind if like when conservatives say "respect my opinions!" but don't respect others opinions. Or, "why dont you praise the president when he does something good!?", but doesn't acknowledge good shit that others have done. Makes total sense lol. It's a good way to avoid the question at hand though.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Ew.
If we're being honest I would not poo poo all over Chuck like this.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Ew.
If we're being honest I would not poo poo all over Chuck like this.
Not saying he couldn't kill me but but the Chuck Norris jokes were annoying and his icon status wasn't really deserved. Probably the worst action star of that era.