NFL Pick Em & Suicide

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: NFL Pick Em & Suicide

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Refs screwed the Chargers. Jason finally lives a zebra
Lol, that was certainly pass interference.

And a horse cock call from Fangio and Scangarello. 99/100 times with a rookie QB that's a knee.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Yeah, it looked like pass interference to me. Here is a pretty good look at it. The one angle facing the other way of the play, really shows it.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chargers-f ... 13112.html
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Let them play!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The Broncos have a stud in Courtland Sutton.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foles has officially been benched. Minshew to start the rest of the way.

Outside of Osweiler in Houston, I'm not sure any team has reached their "Our bad" moment this quickly. Everyone knew it was a bad idea. I wonder if he's involved in a salary dump trade next year ala Osweiler.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

At least Minshew has heart. Love his pluck and spirit. Like a young Fitzmagic
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It was crazy to ever bench Minshew. They were 4-4 with him starting and competitive almost every week, the team clearly played hard for him and responded to his energy. You know what you don't have in Foles, but Minshew can keep improving if they don't get out of the way, gives them options for the future.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You only win Super Bowls with Foles. That loser.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I’m seeing 30+ plays from every game. And I would never call anyone here a liar in a subjective argument. A man’s word is sacred. Jason is a seriously pathetic human being and it’s no surprise he’s always miserable.
You've called me worse things in normal discussions, so I don't know...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I’m seeing 30+ plays from every game. And I would never call anyone here a liar in a subjective argument. A man’s word is sacred. Jason is a seriously pathetic human being and it’s no surprise he’s always miserable.
Everything I said here is true, the fact that you constantly do this is embarrassing. And nothing is a "worse thing" than questioning a person's integrity. That's easily #1, and you seem to have no qualms about calling people you consider friends liars, just casually. I guess I was raised differently, because to me that's pretty scummy.
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:You only win Super Bowls with Foles. That loser.
Nick Foles is so good, three different teams have replaced him with the murderer's row of Sam Bradford, Case Keenum and a 6th round rookie. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Everything I said here is true, the fact that you constantly do this is embarrassing. And nothing is a "worse thing" than questioning a person's integrity. That's easily #1, and you seem to have no qualms about calling people you consider friends liars, just casually. I guess I was raised differently, because to me that's pretty scummy.
When you claim that getting called out for not attentively watching two 4-7 teams when there are ten other games going on is worse than all the disgusting, personal shit you've said to me and about me on this board, it makes you a massive hypocrite.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
When you claim that getting called out for not attentively watching two 4-7 teams when there are ten other games going on is worse than all the disgusting, personal shit you've said to me and about me on this board, it makes you a massive hypocrite.
No, it would make me a massive hypocrite if I derailed arguments by saying you're lying or being disingenuous. That's what hypocrisy is. You disagreeing with how I measure the fucked-upness of personal insults is not an example of hypocrisy. But go ahead and keep weakly defending this shitty quality that's not defensible on its own merits.

Also, "called out for not attentively watching" is not what happened. You said I was lying about watching the game. I believe you said I was lying about even seeing "one play" of the game. It really looks bad when you change your story after the fact, while never admitting that what you're doing is shitty.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Well, with a history of saying terrible things to me, about me, and now insulting my upbringing, you're clearly the expert on fucked up personal insults.
So no argument here.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Found J-Mac's facebook message with last week's picks. Wonder why the hell facebook didn't notify me of them. Weird. There were several other messages I wasn't notified of, either.

Hey, it's Jmac. I lost my phone and cannot access the site, so I'm using my wife's phone lol. I'm sending you my picks.

Steelers
Panthers
Ravens
Jaggoffs
Vikings
Cowboys
Jets
Bill's
Saints
49ers
Pat's
Raiders
Bears
Chiefs
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Found J-Mac's facebook message with last week's picks. Wonder why the hell facebook didn't notify me of them. Weird. There were several other messages I wasn't notified of, either.

Hey, it's Jmac. I lost my phone and cannot access the site, so I'm using my wife's phone lol. I'm sending you my picks.

Steelers
Panthers
Ravens
Jaggoffs
Vikings
Cowboys
Jets
Bill's
Saints
49ers
Pat's
Raiders
Bears
Chiefs
Thanks bro. Head has already tallied them. I get messages too that I dont see sometimes. It will pop up like I have one, and then have to scroll to find it.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also on the Cowgirls tonight.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member