Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

No, the guy you'd let burn to death in front of you but would also love to chop it up with. :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:No, the guy you'd let burn to death in front of you but would also love to chop it up with. :lol:
Yes. He is an interesting combo.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:No, the guy you'd let burn to death in front of you but would also love to chop it up with. :lol:
Yes. He is an interesting combo.
No, it really isn't. Everyone knows an insufferable blowhard dipshit like Trump (but not close to the degree of Trump) and nobody would pretend they'd love to hear that guy brag about how awesome they are when it's obvious how fucking stupid they are. The only way to interact with him would be verbal fellatio and shameless fanboying, and you're not a beta cuck so you wouldn't do that. Quit the charade.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:You mean a guy that should be easy to beat?
Should be, right?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

We went from an opinion that Sanders couldn't win a general election to he would be cooler to talk to. We have gone to ludicrous speed in political stupidity
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Stockholm syndrome. :lol:

Brand him whatever you want. He won't win because he's old, ugly, senile, smelly, surly, generally unsavory in all senses really and most of all batshit.
Are you just not getting the irony here?
That it's not hard to beat Trump and yet libs keep wanting to trot these types out there? Jesus fuck, what do you do, don't find a batshit candidate that checks all those boxes worse than Trump, and that's their great hope.
But you listed a bunch of stuff that describes Trump to a T.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:We went from an opinion that Sanders couldn't win a general election to he would be cooler to talk to. We have gone to ludicrous speed in political stupidity
Nobody making the case for Sanders made that argument. That was all Reign, on the Trump side. And it's not really stupid, because much like Americans' refusal to learn basic political terminology, the value of "guy I want a beer with" influences voters all the time.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:We went from an opinion that Sanders couldn't win a general election to he would be cooler to talk to. We have gone to ludicrous speed in political stupidity
Nobody making the case for Sanders made that argument. That was all Reign, on the Trump side. And it's not really stupid, because much like Americans' refusal to learn basic political terminology, the value of "guy I want a beer with" influences voters all the time.
That's kinda where I'm going with this. Jiggy is the only political science nerd I know to love Sanders, now look at him? All the average joes I know? Forget it. Run him, it will be good. He already got cucked out, why not.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
That's kinda where I'm going with this. Jiggy is the only political science nerd I know to love Sanders, now look at him? All the average joes I know? Forget it. Run him, it will be good. He already got cucked out, why not.
I think you’re overstating how many Democrat voters would actually spurn Sanders if it came down to it. Young voters tend to be more uncompromising than the olds. I think that’s where the disconnect is here.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Heard my name. Whats up, guys? #BernieOrThirdParty
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Aside from Gabbard and MAYBE Yang, Sanders is the only Democratic candidate that could defeat Trump. Leftists won't turn out for Buttigieg (who won't make it past minority-heavy states), Warren (who has a failing campaign due to her flip-flop on Medicare for All), Biden (who is mentally unstable), or Klobuchar (she's a moderate joke). And Bloomberg? Guy's a piece of shit.

Bernie Sanders is consistent and is easily the most likable of the Democratic candidates, period. How anyone could even dispute this is beyond me. Sanders can pull far more 2016 Trump voters than ANYONE but Gabbard, and since Gabbard has no chance, the Democrat's best bet to win (and bring out people for down-ballot races) is Sanders.

Hear me now, quote me later.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Gabbard is a Russian asset at this point.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jigsaw wrote:Aside from Gabbard and MAYBE Yang, Sanders is the only Democratic candidate that could defeat Trump. Leftists won't turn out for Buttigieg (who won't make it past minority-heavy states), Warren (who has a failing campaign due to her flip-flop on Medicare for All), Biden (who is mentally unstable), or Klobuchar (she's a moderate joke). And Bloomberg? Guy's a piece of shit.

Bernie Sanders is consistent and is easily the most likable of the Democratic candidates, period. How anyone could even dispute this is beyond me. Sanders can pull far more 2016 Trump voters than ANYONE but Gabbard, and since Gabbard has no chance, the Democrat's best bet to win (and bring out people for down-ballot races) is Sanders.

Hear me now, quote me later.
let me ask, what percentage of voters are leftist?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Gabbard is a Russian asset at this point.
Yeah, she's no help at all.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Guess they did impeach the motherfucker. Pure cowardice from the Republicans. Not one accepted what was blindingly obvious. The US is so fucked in that regard. If nobody buy one does the right thing then what is the point.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Guess they did impeach the motherfucker. Pure cowardice from the Republicans. Not one accepted what was blindingly obvious. The US is so fucked in that regard. If nobody buy one does the right thing then what is the point.
McConnell is blocking witnesses from testifying. Look up what he said in the 90s vs now. Its maddening. The right has now officially went more batshit crazy than the left. The right would rather have a Putin over an Obama. Or a King over a United States President.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Told ya. This is a road to nowhere and there's no reason to have faith in the process. All Republicans care about is consolidating power while they can.

McConnell will want this inconvenience wrapped up by lunch. And in the end, this either does nothing for anyone or slightly helps Trump next year.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Told ya. This is a road to nowhere and there's no reason to have faith in the process. All Republicans care about is consolidating power while they can.

McConnell will want this inconvenience wrapped up by lunch. And in the end, this either does nothing for anyone or slightly helps Trump next year.
Time to get you one of them fancy "stickin it to the libs!" bumper sticker. Lol
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I still cant see the endgame the Dems saw coming from this it was always going to end one way. Pelosi is to smart to believe there was any chance of the Senate removing him. I would of at least waited until next year to do this maybe even to October. That would of been the best chance at flipping voters.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Think they were banking on the Republicans just looking so overtly corrupt and the process being a total joke. It's true, the issue is nobody who previously supported Trump cares. We're a nation of men, not laws.