Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jigsaw »

showa58taro wrote:Gabbard is a Russian asset at this point.
Never seen any evidence of that. She's the second=best in the Democratic Primary, and I still wouldn't vote for her in the general election.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

zombie wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Aside from Gabbard and MAYBE Yang, Sanders is the only Democratic candidate that could defeat Trump. Leftists won't turn out for Buttigieg (who won't make it past minority-heavy states), Warren (who has a failing campaign due to her flip-flop on Medicare for All), Biden (who is mentally unstable), or Klobuchar (she's a moderate joke). And Bloomberg? Guy's a piece of shit.

Bernie Sanders is consistent and is easily the most likable of the Democratic candidates, period. How anyone could even dispute this is beyond me. Sanders can pull far more 2016 Trump voters than ANYONE but Gabbard, and since Gabbard has no chance, the Democrat's best bet to win (and bring out people for down-ballot races) is Sanders.

Hear me now, quote me later.
let me ask, what percentage of voters are leftist?
Voters overall or voters likely in the Democratic primary/caucus?
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s the right thing to do to impeach someone who breaks laws and is unfit for office. Majority of voters agree on this point and pressure keeps mounting. Eventually they either crack the senate or they give enough people insight into why GOP is morally bankrupt and flip seats blue like they did at the last midterms. These things do matter.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Blowjobs normalized impeachment.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

They said they had to rush this impeachment through the house because our entire republic is in imminent danger. Than say they are not sending this to the Senate and they are leaving until after the holidays. They even tacked on an extra Monday off not coming back to the 7th. This looks clownish and it's why lots of people don't take this shit seriously or even care whatsoever.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Here I go again, being all biased and brainwashed and shit....

Trump is gonna authorize sanctions on Syria for war crimes. This is a good thing.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:Here I go again, being all biased and brainwashed and shit....

Trump is gonna authorize sanctions on Syria for war crimes. This is a good thing.
Really unfortunate that he is such an outright asshole with a loathsome personality that makes people want to cringe.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Bat. Shit. Crazy. Stickin' it to the libs!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/danger-nikki ... 13145.html
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

More people who think Trump was sent from God. Jesus.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/ ... e-n1105951

Barf.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s really bad. They have no morals anymore.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:It’s really bad. They have no morals anymore.
Evangelical magazine of Billy Graham's said he should be removed from office lol. Trump of course snowflaked it all up on Twitter. Fuckin crybaby haha. Did you see that yet?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

This motherfucker is trying to start WW3. Wake up Trump supporters. https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-defense-s ... 12846.html
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
zombie wrote:it's gonna be two terms for trump. and booo to that, but yeah.
I don't disagree nor agree, but I'm curious on your thought process for this.
because it's happened that way with every president after bush sr, without fail. regardless of their popularity or lack of.

i hope i'm wrong.
The Republican playbook dictates going to war soon. Trump's the commander-in-chief and you have to support the troops, so if you don't vote Trump you're not a patriot.

It's coming.
Too predictable.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

What was the plan with this particular act of war? Both Obama and Bush has the same opportunities and calculated differently so would be nice to get more info.

Guessing there is none.

Worth highlighting that with such low support at home and zero credibility abroad Trump might actually come out worse off with a war as opposed to better. Especially as this felt like an act of war not a response. And being such a big liar, most people don’t believe Trump when he says why he did it.

Luckily this isn’t World War 3. Just a real tedious tragedy that might see hundreds of thousands dead in the region and hundreds, or thousands, of US soldiers dead. Tragic waste.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Guy was a terrorist and now hes not end of story. If Iran was smart they would wait until we get another tail tucked pussy back in charge to act out again.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Guy was a terrorist and now hes not end of story. If Iran was smart they would wait until we get another tail tucked pussy back in charge to act out again.
Dont believe that Trump is not a pussy, lol. Russia puts Putin without a shirt on a horse and tell tales of him wrestling bears. We have trumpeters who photoshopped Trump with a beard (lmao) wearing a superman shirt. Trump is a huge snowflake if we've ever seen one.

Obama is a pussy for authorizing the hit on Osama? You know, the guy who was responsible for thousands of lives on 9/11? And now we are most likely going to do what Trump in 2012 kept telling the American people that Obama would do in an election year......start shit with Iran. I'm cool with ya disliking Obama. I just dont know how brainwashed we can be for sticking up for trump.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Guy was a terrorist and now hes not end of story. If Iran was smart they would wait until we get another tail tucked pussy back in charge to act out again.
Dont believe that Trump is not a pussy, lol. Russia puts Putin without a shirt on a horse and tell tales of him wrestling bears. We have trumpeters who photoshopped Trump with a beard (lmao) wearing a superman shirt. Trump is a huge snowflake if we've ever seen one.

Obama is a pussy for authorizing the hit on Osama? You know, the guy who was responsible for thousands of lives on 9/11? And now we are most likely going to do what Trump in 2012 kept telling the American people that Obama would do in an election year......start shit with Iran. I'm cool with ya disliking Obama. I just dont know how brainwashed we can be for sticking up for trump.
Obama emboldened our enemies every chance he could especially Iran even giving them money knowing full well it would be used to fund terrorism. I don't hate Obama but he was definitely seen as weak. Maybe Trump is a pussy but I don't think he projects that at all.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Fair enough, and you my boy, Tigg!

Now, the White House is telling Congress that Iran is planning something big within the next few weeks. How is that saving American lives? Lol. Look, I'm glad the dude is dead. Not saying that. Just dont think we can just drone every bad guy in the world. Now we are most likely to spend trillions of dollars and cost thousands of American lives in the process. Yay.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Ever since WMD's.....I dont trust any action unless I see the evidence. And look what happened.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

And Trump has emboldened Putin and Kim DingDong at times. Does that make Obama the pussy? Lmao