Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Funny watching the left pretend to have morals once Trump was elected.

A brash asshole with zero experience as a politician has already broken into the list of top ten greatest presidents of all time and he's only in his first term.
SotU speech was lit af, btw.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Be kind.

Someone here is in love with her.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Its funny though
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:Image
oj simpson and donald trump now have something in common?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Funny watching the left pretend to have morals once Trump was elected.

A brash asshole with zero experience as a politician has already broken into the list of top ten greatest presidents of all time and he's only in his first term.
Not funny watching the right become a cult with no moral compass whose only concern is hurting other people for their amusement. Trolls were once considered low-lifes.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Image
oj simpson and donald trump now have something in common?
Those two have a lot in common.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Funny watching the left pretend to have morals once Trump was elected.

Not funny watching the right become a cult with no moral compass whose only concern is hurting other people for their amusement. Trolls were once considered low-lifes.
Who are these other people being hurt looks like things are going good for everyone the times are prosperous.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Are the times prosperous? Feels decidedly less than prosperous to me.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

showa58taro wrote:Are the times prosperous? Feels decidedly less than prosperous to me.
Probably because it's not surprising?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

More people working 401k making good money definitely better than it was.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:More people working 401k making good money definitely better than it was.
But why does Trump get credit when the economy has been on a HUGE upswing since around 2011? If you take growth, then Obama kills Trumps numbers. This us what fucking drives me insane. Tribalism is in full effect. Obama....yeah let's give him credit for numbers in 2009 when he was sworn in. But let's give Trump credit for the rest of Obama's two terms. I fucking hate politics and this division. I thought the demonrats were the ones who did that. Oh well.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:More people working 401k making good money definitely better than it was.
Not for most in real terms though? Lots of stagnation of low to midddkevincone earnings and lots more issues emerging in the economic sphere. Just seems platitudinous without much factual basis. You are clearly a great
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

------looks up platitudinous--------
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

90% of the time you try to attribute an economic upswing to a president, you're either going to be wrong or right for reasons you don't understand, which in this case is the same thing.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Okay I will bite all this economic growth and success was Obama than its safe to say Trump hasn't fucked anything Barrack crafted up because it hasn't slowed. So why should someone vote for Sanders or Warren who's goal is to destroy all of that?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Okay I will bite all this economic growth and success was Obama than its safe to say Trump hasn't fucked anything Barrack crafted up because it hasn't slowed. So why should someone vote for Sanders or Warren who's goal is to destroy all of that?
No. It's not safe to say that. It's not safe to make any connections between presidents and the strength of the economy, especially in a way that's evaluating things in real time. You don't know.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's true. The economy has a way of working itself regardless of what presidents are doing. What can't be denied is Trump's job growth and unemployment rate. He is a tremendous negotiator and it's paying off immeasurably for American workers. Detroit is set to gain thousands upon thousands of jobs very soon thanks to Trump.

He's a very good president, man. I voted him in because the government needed to be shaken up and he far exceeded my expectations as far as what he could accomplish. I'm a true fan. He's cracked my top ten. I wish people would care less about his personality and focus more on the great things he's doing for our country.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

barely anyone cares to focus on the accomplishments or success under a given president. the focus is nearly always about the individual or about the party of which they belong.

obama had successes. but he's terrible because you don't like the company he kept. or because he was a secret muslim or some other shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:barely anyone cares to focus on the accomplishments or success under a given president. the focus is nearly always about the individual or about the party of which they belong.

obama had successes. but he's terrible because you don't like the company he kept. or because he was a secret muslim or some other shit.
No. I promise you I tried to like Obama. His ACA nearly killed me and he is solely responsible for race and gender wars in this country and made America look weak to foreign nations. His big accomplishment was ending the Embargo on Cuba. That was it. He truly was not good and I tried hard to get behind him.

The coolest thing he did was before leaving office, he honored Bruce Springsteen with the Medal of Freedom. Very cool!