Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

That you keep pushing back on something that is so obviously true while not reflecting on your own behavior for a second shows what a fucking loser you are. And that has nothing to do with your personal politics, it's your shit personality and inability to be challenged in any way. People here do not worship the ground Trump walks on the way you do. That does not mean they're being "disingenuous", you small child-minded dumb fuck. Stop doing it. Stop doing it. Stop doing it. Get the message yet?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:That you keep pushing back on something that is so obviously true while not reflecting on your own behavior for a second shows what a fucking loser you are. And that has nothing to do with your personal politics, it's your shit personality and inability to be challenged in any way. People here do not worship the ground Trump walks on the way you do. That does not mean they're being "disingenuous", you small child-minded dumb fuck. Stop doing it. Stop doing it. Stop doing it. Get the message yet?
I am sorry you are offended by my presence.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Your delusion and need to deflect knows no bounds. In no way am I trying to court favor. I'm genuinely sick of you doing this shit to everyone. I don't need a single person to back me up to know that it's fucked up.

I already did. Scroll up.
You just outed yourself. If you weren't trying to court favor, you wouldn't be injecting names into the vein of your argument. J-Mac and zombs, I am so sorry for Head's behavior. Please be on my side (lol).

No, you didn't. Years ago we all had fun chats. You disappeared, returned to the sports board with a holier-than-thou mentality and would go off on me, unprovoked, long before it ever reached politics. I received PMs about it. It was obvious. I am finally asking why after all these years.
Or...and hear me out...I was trying to illustrate a previous example in hopes that you'd remember what I'm talking about. Perhaps using names would help with that. Hmm. Maybe.

Yes I did. It's on the last page, or is that Trump cum crust still in your eyes?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Had to steal TP from work tonight. Every store in my city is out.
Baby wipes, bro... Baby wipes...
I've already got at least two months worth of T.P. and baby wipes stored away in case the poop really hits the fan. Get baby wipes!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:That you keep pushing back on something that is so obviously true while not reflecting on your own behavior for a second shows what a fucking loser you are. And that has nothing to do with your personal politics, it's your shit personality and inability to be challenged in any way. People here do not worship the ground Trump walks on the way you do. That does not mean they're being "disingenuous", you small child-minded dumb fuck. Stop doing it. Stop doing it. Stop doing it. Get the message yet?
Will you stop deflecting, start listening and be more respectful to dissenting opinions regarding Trump? Or are you going to continue to call everyone disingenuous? For the 500th time, I don't care how you feel about me. I'm trying to get you to be less of a dick to everyone.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Your delusion and need to deflect knows no bounds. In no way am I trying to court favor. I'm genuinely sick of you doing this shit to everyone. I don't need a single person to back me up to know that it's fucked up.

I already did. Scroll up.
You just outed yourself. If you weren't trying to court favor, you wouldn't be injecting names into the vein of your argument. J-Mac and zombs, I am so sorry for Head's behavior. Please be on my side (lol).

No, you didn't. Years ago we all had fun chats. You disappeared, returned to the sports board with a holier-than-thou mentality and would go off on me, unprovoked, long before it ever reached politics. I received PMs about it. It was obvious. I am finally asking why after all these years.
Or...and hear me out...I was trying to illustrate a previous example in hopes that you'd remember what I'm talking about. Perhaps using names would help with that. Hmm. Maybe.

Yes I did. It's on the last page, or is that Trump cum crust still in your eyes?
I guess the cum is still there. Can you repost, plz.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Here you go. I'm not going to continue with this particular topic, so take it as it is and move the fuck on.
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:The most disrespectful person I've ever known, putting words in my mouth, saying that I, "Baghdad Bob", the racist-sexist-xenophobic piece of shit, expect all 15 cases of coronavirus to drop to zero. That I will thank Trump for single-handedly stopping the virus and that I have no respect for you, when for the last two pages I've shown I'm fully willing to talk about the actual situation at hand. All this coming from one of the most disrespectful human beings on the planet. Shocking. Remember, I am always the one who has extended the olive branch to you countless times and you respond with vitriol every time. You are not qualified to give anyone lessons on respect.
Again, I don't give a shit what you think about me. When others' opinions are disregarded as disingenuous because you don't agree with them, that's incredibly disrespectful. Stop doing that shit. I'm tired of seeing it.
You see things how you want to see it. I'd rather understand why you went sour on me upon your return, years ago.
Are you going to stop calling everyone else's opinions disingenuous when they don't agree with you? Please do all of us this favor because it's fucking embarrassing that you treat your "friends" that way.
Curious why you heelturned on me years ago...
At some point you evolved from the average conservative to a toxic, relentlessly negative and bigoted piece of shit. That's my analysis.

Now address what I said.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also, I'm glad people PM'd you about it. I'm sure it was very touching.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Will you stop deflecting, start listening and be more respectful to dissenting opinions regarding Trump? Or are you going to continue to call everyone disingenuous? For the 500th time, I don't care how you feel about me. I'm trying to get you to be less of a dick to everyone.
You're injecting everyone into the argument to play hero, not me. So no...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Okay, fine. The next time you call someone disingenuous in a political thread for dissenting with your opinion, I will derail it again and do the same thing I did tonight. And again. And again. Until you stop. So go ahead and be stubborn and pretend it isn't a fucking asshole thing to do. I'll be here to remind you that it is every time you do it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Wait, didn't you casually throw out that you "received PMs from people" when I was a big meanie to you? What is that, if not what you're describing above? Pussy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Here you go. I'm not going to continue with this particular topic, so take it as it is and move the fuck on.

At some point you evolved from the average conservative to a toxic, relentlessly negative and bigoted piece of shit. That's my analysis.
(cum was indeed blinding)

Again, maybe it's been too long to remember, but your disdain with me began in sports and lasted for years until Trump was elected. Then it shifted to politics.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Here you go. I'm not going to continue with this particular topic, so take it as it is and move the fuck on.

Again, maybe it's been too long to remember, but your disdain with me began in sports and lasted for years until Trump was elected. Then it shifted to politics.
Choose your own adventure. Now we don't have to ever relitigate on this.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Also, I'm glad people PM'd you about it. I'm sure it was very touching.
Honestly, no. It only assured me I wasn't losing my mind. Exact types of conversations we had years prior in the sports board would set you off on me upon your return. I just wish to know why. I'm not on much anymore, and you clearly will never have respect for me again no matter how many times I extend the olive branch, so I'm just trying to pursue why...
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

For the record, I love Jason and Head. Lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Also, I'm glad people PM'd you about it. I'm sure it was very touching.
Honestly, no. It only assured me I wasn't losing my mind. Exact types of conversations we had years prior in the sports board would set you off on me upon your return. I just wish to know why. I'm not on much anymore, and you clearly will never have respect for me again no matter how many times I extend the olive branch, so I'm just trying to pursue why...
I'm happy that people care about you, Jason. Very cool.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

It's not my adventure, it's yours.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:For the record, I love Jason and Head. Lol.
I love you J-Mac. You're a straight shooter, I always respect your opinions, and you're also quite possibly the nicest guy on the boards.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I'm happy that people care about you, Jason. Very cool.
Everyone except you. (Sad).
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

It's not my adventure, it's yours.
Naturally, you're always the victim. For a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" conservative, it's amazing how much of a pussy you can be about shit.