Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Trump did one good thing (too late) and that was enough for Jason to yell VICTORY and ignore every other way they’ve fucked this thing up. The disconnect from reality is so apparent to everyone else.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Yeah that border wall is really shutting the virus down. Lmao.

Awfully convenient that the US government isn’t responsible for how they respond to the crisis. Keep shaking your first at the Chinese though. That will do so much good while thousands of idiots pack churches and go to the beach.
Imagine if the wall wasn't there and if Trump didn't suspend travel. :o :o :o

We are not communists. We can't force people to stay in homes at gunpoint. Idiots are gonna be idiots. I don't hear anyone slamming Italy for implementing their virtue signaling "Hug a Chinese Person" campaign to combat racism (even though China isn't a race) that nearly wiped out their entire country.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So I was kind of joking when I brought it up, but apparently he actually does own stock in the company that produces hydroxychloroquine. Lol.

So yeah. Always follow the money and always tune out the snake oil salesmen.
Colour me surprised.
Color me apathetic!
Why the a- prefix?
Mean.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Trump did one good thing.
This is groundbreaking.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Idiots willingly spreading the disease and killing people and the response is “We are not communists”? So much that is wrong with the country in that statement. It’s true, we’re not communists. We’re selfish, uneducated fucking morons who assure ourselves of how special we are regardless of how much the system fucks us in every hole, by the token knowledge that we’re “not communists”. Hooray!
Last edited by Headhunter on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So I was kind of joking when I brought it up, but apparently he actually does own stock in the company that produces hydroxychloroquine. Lol.

Colour me surprised.
Color me apathetic!
Why the a- prefix?
Mean.
Bit funny no?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Proven is not the word for this.
agreed. clinical tests are there for a reason. you need to take into account other things, beyond this random patient took it and looks to be on the mend.
Not patient, *patients. If doctors are swearing by this, fully endorsing it, and now reserving the supply for the very ill because they don't want to blow through the entire medical supply of the drug, it is clearly working at a wonderfully promising rate.
random patients. not patients in a controlled trial. if it works, awesome. it will be certified by the fda and used across the board. and the argument will be moot. but until we get there.....
It's not impossible to get. Doctors all across the nation could prescribe it throughout the pandemic with a 100% success rate without the FDA ever getting off their asses.
i never said it was impossible to get.it is a drug that the fda did prescribe for another condition. so yeah, it is available in the united states.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:Idiots willingly spreading the disease and killing people and the response is “We are not communists”? So much that is wrong with the country in that statement. It’s true, we’re not communists. We’re selfish, uneducated fucking morons who assure ourselves of how special we are regardless of how much the system fucks us in every hole, by the token knowledge that we’re “not communists”. Hooray!
Killing the old and sick to pwn the libs
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The fact we're not communists, alone, makes us smarter. My city is a dead zone. Nobody on the streets. The spread is going to start slowing very soon. Not gonna let dumbass millennials make me generalize the entire population. The vast majority of us are doing great right now. There is far more positivity and I choose to look at that. Pessimism is not a great mindset to have. No pessimist can be happy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Colour me surprised.
Color me apathetic!
Why the a- prefix?
Mean.
Bit funny no?
Yes. I just hope there isn't sincerity there. Otherwise, good rib.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
agreed. clinical tests are there for a reason. you need to take into account other things, beyond this random patient took it and looks to be on the mend.
Not patient, *patients. If doctors are swearing by this, fully endorsing it, and now reserving the supply for the very ill because they don't want to blow through the entire medical supply of the drug, it is clearly working at a wonderfully promising rate.
random patients. not patients in a controlled trial. if it works, awesome. it will be certified by the fda and used across the board. and the argument will be moot. but until we get there.....
It's not impossible to get. Doctors all across the nation could prescribe it throughout the pandemic with a 100% success rate without the FDA ever getting off their asses.
i never said it was impossible to get.it is a drug that the fda did prescribe for another condition. so yeah, it is available in the united states.
And working.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Idiots willingly spreading the disease and killing people and the response is “We are not communists”? So much that is wrong with the country in that statement. It’s true, we’re not communists. We’re selfish, uneducated fucking morons who assure ourselves of how special we are regardless of how much the system fucks us in every hole, by the token knowledge that we’re “not communists”. Hooray!
It’s called FREEDOM!

“We’re not communists” has such a proud tradition as a worldview and political philosophy in the US. Vietnam disaster, smashing unions, blacklisting entertainers, funding evil right wing regimes to further destabilize the world...it’s been quite a run.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
And working.
like i said, if it proves to work on a large scale, then it will be approved by the fda and we're good.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
It’s called FREEDOM!

“We’re not communists” has such a proud tradition as a worldview and political philosophy in the US. Vietnam disaster, smashing unions, blacklisting entertainers, funding evil right wing regimes to further destabilize the world...it’s been quite a run.
Leftist virtue signaling nearly wiped out Italy.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:The fact we're not communists, alone, makes us smarter. My city is a dead zone. Nobody on the streets. The spread is going to start slowing very soon. Not gonna let dumbass millennials make me generalize the entire population. The vast majority of us are doing great right now. There is far more positivity and I choose to look at that. Pessimism is not a great mindset to have. No pessimist can be happy.
if only more people would choose not to generalize, in pessimism.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

No, favoring one political philosophy over another does not make you smarter, it makes you different. If most Americans knew they largely pay more in taxes than most European countries while deriving almost no civic benefits from it, but making sure the wealthy get wealthier and the war machine gets stronger (and more profitable for investors)...it would blow their minds. At this point, the US is a cultural and technological giant with a political infrastructure that closer resembles a third world dump than the most powerful nation.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Head refuses to directly quote me for some reason. Lol.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I do believe lots of people have brains that will not allow them to grasp the severity of a situation. Like some people will just freeze in a burning building instead of running because they cant process the gravity of what's going on around them. I have to tell this one lady at work 3 times a day I don't want to look at the meme she just found on Instagram when she comes walking toward me trying to put her phone in my face. Or another friend who wanted to come over and drink beer last Friday I told her flat out no and I could tell she got pissed at me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Head refuses to directly quote me for some reason. Lol.
It’s called social distancing.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:I do believe lots of people have brains that will not allow them to grasp the severity of a situation. Like some people will just freeze in a burning building instead of running because they cant process the gravity of what's going on around them. I have to tell this one lady at work 3 times a day I don't want to look at the meme she just found on Instagram when she comes walking toward me trying to put her phone in my face. Or another friend who wanted to come over and drink beer last Friday I told her flat out no and I could tell she got pissed at me.
This is why we need to shame the ever loving fuck out of these people. Even a federal stay-at-home order would be impossible to enforce if people are determined to exert their “freedom”.