Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:2 weeks before on the 14th the W.H.O. said there were no signs of transmission between humans which is beyond ridiculous and they had already been warned of human to human transmission by Taiwan but ignored it. They called it a pandemic after CNN called it a pandemic. They are a joke and did everything exactly how China wanted them to do it. I wouldn't send another cent until they were thoroughly investigated. Trump fucked things up as well but he is not the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION who's main purpose is dealing with things like this.
Did ya read my links? Good stuff in there.
Only the middle one works
Ahhhh....my bad buddy. I'll try and fix it when I get home tonight.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:"Nothing matters to Trump but his wealth!"
He lost 66% if net worth since he began running for president, knowing full well his bank account would take a huge dive. Nonsense. Somebody explain to me how Nancy Pelosi is worth hundreds of millions of dollars despite never having a job in her life. Who's in it for the wealth again?
Who has said they liked Pelosi? The top 3 wealthiest Congressmen are Republicans. She is 23rd. She's rich as fuck. Most of them are. This is wiki but this was done by Roll Call. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... _by_wealth

Of course these people are bought. They are shady af. That doesn make Trump any less shady.
It is just weird to me that people think Trump is in it for even more money when he lost MOST of his net worth when he ran for president.
We dont know that because he ain't gonna release his taxes.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
He lost 66% if net worth since he began running for president, knowing full well his bank account would take a huge dive. Nonsense. Somebody explain to me how Nancy Pelosi is worth hundreds of millions of dollars despite never having a job in her life. Who's in it for the wealth again?
Who has said they liked Pelosi? The top 3 wealthiest Congressmen are Republicans. She is 23rd. She's rich as fuck. Most of them are. This is wiki but this was done by Roll Call. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... _by_wealth

Of course these people are bought. They are shady af. That doesn make Trump any less shady.
It is just weird to me that people think Trump is in it for even more money when he lost MOST of his net worth when he ran for president.
He already did. (wtf)...
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

He already did. (wtf)...
Where? I think he released one year?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

He already did. (wtf)...
Oh. Nevermind. Yeah, he released it after he became president.

If he only retained his net worth, would you still frown upon that? Remember, he owns businesses. So whether or not his net worth stays where it is or goes down is irrelevant to his presidential status. He gives away his entire presidential salary. He's literally being paid zero dollars to be the President. Finally this country is actually being ran by someone, not by lobbyists and special interest groups. That should be a unanimous approval from the public. Barack Obama has never had a job in his life, let alone owned successful businesses. How is he worth 40 million dollars? And you tell me Trump is only President because he wants more money? It's an absolutely silly statement.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

He already did. (wtf)...
Oh. Nevermind. Yeah, he released it after he became president.

If he only retained his net worth, would you still frown upon that? Remember, he owns businesses. So whether or not his net worth stays where it is or goes down is irrelevant to his presidential status. He gives away his entire presidential salary. He's literally being paid zero dollars to be the President. Finally this country is actually being ran by someone, not by lobbyists and special interest groups. That should be a unanimous approval from the public. Barack Obama has never had a job in his life, let alone owned successful businesses. How is he worth 40 million dollars? And you tell me Trump is only President because he wants more money? It's an absolutely silly statement.
Ugh. He is president. I dont deny that. I dont care if he makes his money from his businesses. But when he said shit about Obama golfing, but then golf's more than Obama ever did, of course I'm gonna give him shit. I have said on here even that I dont care that he golfs. I think it is healthy for presidents to have a leisure life because it isn't an easy job. He is president because he wants more power. It seems obvious to me.

So he makes money for his businesses because he golfs on his own properties. If Obama did that, you'd have a hissie lol. So tell me.....is Kushner and hottie Trump not more wealthy? What did they do to deserve positions in the White House?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I never once heard Trump give Obama shit about golfing, if he did it was probably in response to the media crying about him, nor do I care that Obama golfed, but the idea that Trump does it more than Obama did is absolute nonsense. Outlets claim to count him spending more days on vacation than actually working. This is how damaged people are in the head. They wish he never lifted a finger, they wish the economy collapsed (got your wish), all because they think he's a big meanie. "Sorry if that hurts people, but I just don't like him"... Fuck... you... Fuck all those people. To wish disaster on 99.9% of the people who make the world go around in the nation that made you wealthy because of some insane jealousy you have over the president? That's scum, right there.

Here's the difference between Obama and Trump: During the Louisiana flood disaster, Obama was on vacation. That's fine, he was on vacation at the time, it's not like he can see the future and plan a vacation ahead of time because a flood is coming. How did Obama respond to the flood? By continuing his vacation. For another 8 fucking days. Meanwhile Trump went out, bought a truck with his own money, filled it with food and water with his own money, went out to the disaster UNANNOUNCED and handed out items. Never told the press (not like they'd report on it anyway), He just went out on his own accord. He's done this with the majority of disasters since he's been president.

Before this past Thanksgiving, he announced to the press that he was gonna go golfing. They had their cameras ready, fully prepared to write a filthy article about Trump, only for Trump not to show, but instead they received word that he paid the troops in Afghanistan a suprise visit. Any sane person would commend him for it, but the press and the rest of his detractors were furious. This is how you weed out people with some genuine criticisms and people who hate him for the sake of hating him and will always hate him no matter how many great things he does. Give credit where it's due. Headlines are now reading "Trump Itching to End Social Distancing Because His Clubs Aren't Making Money"... Fuck you, too. Trump implemented social distancing despite the WHO (THE WHO) saying the virus is not contagious and advising not to close every down. He did it the fuck anyway, and the media and Trump's biased haters are saying otherwise. They will shift a narrative in any way they can just to trash him for no other reason than because they have Trump Derangement Syndrome, and it's fucking disgusting.

Now watch this drive.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump tweeted about Obama’s golfing like 30 times during his presidency. Who cares though? There’s a dumbass Trump tweet running counter to his own actions for pretty much everything. He has zero credibility as a human being.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Give me an example.

Also, never cared about Obama golfing. The only time I brought up Obama golfing was to address the hypocrisy of the media giving Bush shit for it and loving when Obama did it.

Does Obama still wanna claim responsibility for the economy? He conveniently disappeared into obscurity (where he should've been his whole life) when the Kung Flu fucked us all...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Google it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Google it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Nobody’s talking about what you cared or didn’t care about. Trump whined like a pussy about Obama’s golfing for years and said he would have no time to golf during his presidency.

It was the Trump economy for Trump supporters until the virus.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Nobody’s talking about what you cared or didn’t care about. Trump whined like a pussy about Obama’s golfing for years and said he would have no time to golf during his presidency.

And the Obama economy for Obama supporters until the virus. Google it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
I forgot that Google is a DNC-run operation designed to silence Trumpers. The algorithm. Idk, try Bing like a psychopath or some shit.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

there is no genuine legitimate criticism of trump, if your post history is an indication. you've jumped on anyone that questions his actions or words, even a little bit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Nobody’s talking about what you cared or didn’t care about. Trump whined like a pussy about Obama’s golfing for years and said he would have no time to golf during his presidency.

And the Obama economy for Obama supporters until the virus. Google it.
It was definitely the Trump economy for you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:there is no genuine legitimate criticism of trump, if your post history is an indication. you've jumped on anyone that questions his actions or words, even a little bit.
While accusing everyone of not being able to think for themselves.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I forgot that Google is a DNC-run operation designed to silence Trumpers. The algorithm. Idk, try Bing like a psychopath or some shit.
Well, it is. Google executives are on video after the election talking about how terrible it is that Hillary lost and how they want to fight back. So, yeah. You'll get biased results when searching politics and that's undeniable. Same with youtube.

I'd rather you backup your own outrageous claims instead of me doing the work for you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Well, it is. Google executives are on video after the election talking about how terrible it is that Hillary lost and how they want to fight back. So, yeah. You'll get biased results when searching politics and that's undeniable. Same with youtube.

I'd rather you backup your own outrageous claims instead of me doing the work for you.
Your tin foil conception of reality is the gift that keeps on giving. The man is trying to shut you down, Jason!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:there is no genuine legitimate criticism of trump, if your post history is an indication. you've jumped on anyone that questions his actions or words, even a little bit.
I gave him shit on this board for the "violent video games" speech, and bashed him on the bump stock ban. You'll find my criticisms of Trump on here, you won't find any of his detractors anywhere giving him credit where it's due.