Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: I know. You treat him like shit. You also treat J-Max and Seb like shit. Why do you think Zombie made that point about respecting opinions to YOU if it doesn’t apply to you?
I don't know if you noticed, but there's this whole "Audrey Hepburn" thing going on right now, and I'd appreciate it if you weren't so disrespectful to my friend zomb. Perhaps you could join in on the civil conversation with me and my friend zomb!
Yes, I did notice that you guys are talking about Hepburn in the wrong thread after disingenuously agreeing with Zombie that you’d start respecting people’s opinions.
Stop disrespecting our opinions of Audrey Hepburn.
It’s gross the way you think you can push everyone around here. That’s it.
Push everyone around, yes. I've never called you a name or told Seb to "fuck Off, but I'm the big bad bully. It's you who doesn't respect my opinion.
Yes you don’t throw around meaningless insults, you gaslight people and tell them they’re incapable of forming their own opinions.
You call me a fuckin racist, a homophobe, a bigot, that I ride Trump's cock. Show me where I disrespect you more than you disrespect me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Wait, in what alternate HMF dimension have you not called me a name? I don’t even care and internet insults are mostly funny but why would you say that? Lmao
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I am called slurs, a racist, a homophobe, a bigot, a scumbag with the IQ of 69, a lowlife who is nothing but a Trump cult follower, and then being lectured by the same person about how to respect opinions...

That is absolutely hilarious.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:everybody stop! :P

head isn't disrespecting me or our opinions on film.

and you have frequently dismissed people's opinions, as just irrational hate, or being led by some media source. i'll point it out when you do it, in the future. unless you don't. which would be very cool.
You're right. I did that just a day or two ago with J-Mac. He formed the opinion that Trump said, out of the blue, with no context, that Trump can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I showed the context proving that it was indeed media propaganda. Context is important. :)
we've argued that already. like i said, i'll point it out in the future.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Wait, in what alternate HMF dimension have you not called me a name? I don’t even care and internet insults are mostly funny but why would you say that? Lmao
I probably called you a fag jokingly in the sports board years ago before you cut your balls off and chose to despise me.

Oops. Was I disrespectful to you just then?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: I know. You treat him like shit. You also treat J-Max and Seb like shit. Why do you think Zombie made that point about respecting opinions to YOU if it doesn’t apply to you?
I don't know if you noticed, but there's this whole "Audrey Hepburn" thing going on right now, and I'd appreciate it if you weren't so disrespectful to my friend zomb. Perhaps you could join in on the civil conversation with me and my friend zomb!
Yes, I did notice that you guys are talking about Hepburn in the wrong thread after disingenuously agreeing with Zombie that you’d start respecting people’s opinions.
Push everyone around, yes. I've never called you a name or told Seb to "fuck Off, but I'm the big bad bully. It's you who doesn't respect my opinion.
Yes you don’t throw around meaningless insults, you gaslight people and tell them they’re incapable of forming their own opinions.
You call me a fuckin racist, a homophobe, a bigot, that I ride Trump's cock. Show me where I disrespect you more than you disrespect me.
Uh, no. I never said you ride his cock.

I said you deep throat his cock. Just mouth fucking, no butt penetration.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

and you have frequently dismissed people's opinions, as just irrational hate, or being led by some media source. i'll point it out when you do it, in the future. unless you don't. which would be very cool.
You're right. I did that just a day or two ago with J-Mac. He formed the opinion that Trump said, out of the blue, with no context, that Trump can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I showed the context proving that it was indeed media propaganda. Context is important. :)
I trust you will be fair in pointing it out when others disagree with me as well.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Wait, in what alternate HMF dimension have you not called me a name? I don’t even care and internet insults are mostly funny but why would you say that? Lmao
I probably called you a fag jokingly in the sports board years ago before you cut your balls off and chose to despise me.

Just one of many examples, you once stalked me around the board calling me AIDS Skrillex. Which I don’t get so I dunno what you were going for, but why are you lying now? I don’t care about your insults. There’s no reason to lie here at all.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

As long as you're honest.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Absolutely. And you tell me when he pops your black cherry so I can add cock rider to my repertoire.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Just one of many examples, you once stalked me around the board calling me AIDS Skrillex. Which I don’t get so I dunno what you were going for, but why are you lying now? I don’t care about your insults. There’s no reason to lie here at all.
Comparing your behavior to AIDS Skrillex (a person) is not the same as baselessly calling you a racist or scumbag who 69s his IQ.

Also, don't lie. If you didn't know who Aids Skrillex was, you would've never remembered being compared to him.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

I trust you will be fair in pointing it out when others disagree with me as well.
if they disagree in that way, or just take to slinging shit, yeah.

you and head is a whole other thing, that's beyond me. and i've tried even there, so yeah... :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Absolutely. And you tell me when he pops your black cherry so I can add cock rider to my repertoire.
If he plays his cards right and continues to win for America, it could be sooner than you hope.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

if they disagree in that way, or just take to slinging shit, yeah.

you and head is a whole other thing, that's beyond me. and i've tried even there, so yeah... :P
It's beyond me, as well.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Comparing your behavior to AIDS Skrillex (a person) is not the same as baselessly calling you a racist or scumbag who 69s his IS.

Also, don't lie. If you didn't know who Aids Skrillex was, you would've never remembered being compared to him.
You said you’ve never called me a name. Please stop trying to move the goalposts and make this another pissing contest.

Or I just have good memory?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Comparing your behavior to AIDS Skrillex (a person) is not the same as baselessly calling you a racist or scumbag who 69s his IS.

You said you’ve never called me a name. Please stop trying to move the goalposts and make this another pissing contest.

Comparing you to AIDS Skrillex is not baselessly calling you a name. And no, if you're being honest, you know exactly who AIDS Skrillex is.

If you really want to get to the root of this shit, I could go back again and ask why you decided to hate me in the sports boards (long before we ever argued politically)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Comparing you to AIDS Skrillex is not baselessly calling you a name. And no, if you're being honest, you know exactly who AIDS Skrillex is.

If you really want to get to the root of this shit, I could go back again and ask why you decided to hate me in the sports boards (long before we ever argued politically)
You: I’ve never called you a name

Me: *cites name you’ve called me*

You: ...well that was different!

This is pathetic and there’s no reason for you to be pathetic about this right now.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

This is pathetic and there’s no reason for you to be pathetic about this right now.
Comparing your behavior to AIDS Skrillex (who you're well aware of) is not the same thing as baselessly flinging slurs because you don't like someone.

I see you conviently ignored the last part of my post again...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Comparing your behavior to AIDS Skrillex (who you're well aware of) is not the same thing as baselessly flinging slurs because you don't like someone.

Comparison is not the point. You said you’ve never called me a name. I exposed that as false. That’s it. There’s no “but”, stop burying yourself here.

Because I don’t give a shit. Maybe you shouldn’t either.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Comparison is not the point. You said you’ve never called me a name. I exposed that as false. That’s it. There’s no “but”, stop burying yourself here.

Because I don’t give a shit. Maybe you shouldn’t either.
You didn't expose anything as false.

You give a shit enough to argue semantics with me for ten pages at a time and I always entertain it. How about finally telling me what made you decide to despise me? If you even remember...