July 8th 2017

The daily chat room.
Jason
Administrator

Re: July 8th 2017

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:Is anybody interested in Bruce Springsteen enough for me to make a top 50 song list?

I've thought about making one for kind of a while.
I'm not a fan of Springsteen but would be interested in your list.
It all depends on what you look for in music. Good sound? good lyrics? how songs relate to your life? I've said for a long time that if I ever decided to write an autobiography on my life, Bruce could sue me for plagiarism, because he's already written about it all.

I was thinking about writing reviews for each song as if I were speaking to someone who is looking into pursuing the avenue of his music. But it takes a lot of time and effort, especially if it's 50. I'm not creating the list just for the sake of making it. More so providing my take on what I get from his music and explaining it to someone who knows some of Bruce Springsteen and is looking to pursue more.
I'll probably bow out for now. Maybe some day if peeps want to start looking more into Springsteen I'll make it.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Reign in Blood wrote: How adorable to wake up to, though?
It is. I try to be stern but then he pounces around and attacks my feet like they are evil invaders and makes me laugh.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Jason wrote:Is anybody interested in Bruce Springsteen enough for me to make a top 50 song list?

I've thought about making one for kind of a while.
Why not. I'll see if the four I like are on there. :P