Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You have to imagine there’s some collective eye rolling outside the US about this sudden moral stance against election interference though.

“So when it happens to you, it’s wrong.”
everyone is most concerned with what happens, regarding leadership, within their own borders. that's not a u.s. thing, at all.
Huh? Election interference is definitely a U.S. thing.
We are definitely at the top of the heap when it comes to manipulating foreign elections it's one of the few things both parties relish in
And we’re probably the only country that has the means to do it by any means necessary with no threat of direct accountability. We’ve empowered some beauts over the years.
Yeah definitely but I wouldn't underestimate China and Russia when it comes to world manipulation probably equally as bad
China’s definitely catching up and Russia’s been at it almost as long as us. There’s an advantage to being the world police/leader of the free world/champions of democracy etc. though, it gives us more cover while we move the pieces on the board. All bad.
Always ends up fucked up too. As bad or worse than if we left it alone. I guess its always been this way since the first time man ever held elections.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You have to imagine there’s some collective eye rolling outside the US about this sudden moral stance against election interference though.

everyone is most concerned with what happens, regarding leadership, within their own borders. that's not a u.s. thing, at all.
We are definitely at the top of the heap when it comes to manipulating foreign elections it's one of the few things both parties relish in
And we’re probably the only country that has the means to do it by any means necessary with no threat of direct accountability. We’ve empowered some beauts over the years.
Yeah definitely but I wouldn't underestimate China and Russia when it comes to world manipulation probably equally as bad
China’s definitely catching up and Russia’s been at it almost as long as us. There’s an advantage to being the world police/leader of the free world/champions of democracy etc. though, it gives us more cover while we move the pieces on the board. All bad.
Always ends up fucked up too. As bad or worse than if we left it alone. I guess its always been this way since the first time man ever held elections.
Any evil piece of shit will do as long as they’re anti-Communist or willing to keep US profits in whatever industry they specialize in high.

If you dig into CIA history you’d wonder what good things they’ve ever done...
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:

yeah, we do it. we're not the only one to do it. we are also not the only one who cries foul more when it's done to us, than when it's done to other countries.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:

yeah, we do it. we're not the only one to do it. we are also not the only one who cries foul more when it's done to us, than when it's done to other countries.
We are by far the biggest perpetrators. It’s a strange thing to downplay and make an “all sides” thing.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:

We are by far the biggest perpetrators. It’s a strange thing to downplay and make an “all sides” thing.
enh. okay. carry on.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Newsom's next big relief after illegals is student loan debt. Not to talk too much shit as it's needed, but big surprise, what do most students do? Sit on their ass and don't contribute shit. Let us play the trumpets for getting us back out there.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Election interference seems to only occur when it's the person you don't want to win. Convenient!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The same people raging about staying at home are the same people raging about Trump putting a temporary ban on immigration.

Leftism hypocrisy will never die.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I thought liberals were all about embracing things. Embrace the corons and all your fellow infected. <---- Said jovially, not morbidly. Fuck.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:I thought liberals were all about embracing things. Embrace the corons and all your fellow infected. <---- Said jovially, not morbidly. Fuck.
You're mansplaining. Seb is gonna call you sexist any moment now...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I thought liberals were all about embracing things. Embrace the corons and all your fellow infected. <---- Said jovially, not morbidly. Fuck.
Mansplaining is when someone tells you something you already know as though it’s news to you.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
Mansplaining is when someone tells you something you already know as though it’s news to you.
What happens when women do that?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
does this qualify as mansplaining, then? :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
does this qualify as mansplaining, then? :P
Yup. :D
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Why are people criticizing Trump for furloughing a bunch of his Mar-a-lago employees? I only saw a headline and cant watch videos at work. To me, that is not a bad thing. Even my work us doing it. They get to keep benefits, collect unemployment, and still have their job.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:Why are people criticizing Trump for furloughing a bunch of his Mar-a-lago employees? I only saw a headline and cant watch videos at work. To me, that is not a bad thing. Even my work us doing it. They get to keep benefits, collect unemployment, and still have their job.
Not sure how it’s working there to be fair. But here that jeans getting government cash whilst retaining corporate benefits so would if the same be a conflict of interest and independence threat. Though at this point worrying Trump is unethical is like worrying water is wet.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

YouTube is removing videos where people are explaining Trump isn't telling you to drink bleach.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:YouTube is removing videos where people are explaining Trump isn't telling you to drink bleach.
their algorithm seems to flag and remove, or de-monetize, anything political or current events-y.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:YouTube is removing videos where people are explaining Trump isn't telling you to drink bleach.
their algorithm seems to flag and remove, or de-monetize, anything political or current events-y.
Nope. Only independent journalism, especially conservative-leaning. Twitter is arguably worse.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Nope. Only independent journalism, especially conservative-leaning. Twitter is arguably worse.
i'm not gonna tell you what to believe. but i've seen youtube movie pundits get de-monetized for even mentioning covid or coronavirus