CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: CNN Producer Admits Trump-Russia Collusion is Staged

Post by Headhunter »

Okay, enough with the meme. That shit is so played out at this point.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:So now Foo is going to pretend we should assume Trump Jr. was going to take the moral high ground and report the meeting to the proper authorities.

Except...oh, he didn't.
What was he supposed to report?

"Uh, hi, um...hey FBI...uh...met with Russian chick. She does not speak or write English. A British acquaintance said she might have Hillary dirt, but it was bullshit and she wanted to talk about adoptions."

"Well sir, we will look right in to that..."
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Okay, enough with the meme. That shit is so played out at this point.
Stop giving me reasons to use it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Okay, enough with the meme. That shit is so played out at this point.
Stop giving me reasons to use it.
No, stop shitting all over the board with the stupid meme. It's obnoxious and borderline spamming.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So now Foo is going to pretend we should assume Trump Jr. was going to take the moral high ground and report the meeting to the proper authorities.

Except...oh, he didn't.
What was he supposed to report?

"Uh, hi, um...hey FBI...uh...met with Russian chick. She does not speak or write English. A British acquaintance said she might have Hillary dirt, but it was bullshit and she wanted to talk about adoptions."

"Well sir, we will look right in to that..."
Yes. Or better yet, not meet with them.

Why do you continue to peddle this nonsense about it being a random chick? You are actually peddling fake news.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Trump is under direct control of Putin, yet his son is running around on wild goose chases hoping for a nugget of information from some random Russian chick.
I like how you continue to spin her as a random Russian chick. Putin loves it. :lol:
Yeah, she is a super spy. A private lawyer who speaks no English and could not get a visa. There are actual members of the Russian government legally allowed to be here, and could simply get a message to either campaign if they wanted, yet they chose this incredibly awkward convoluted way. They probably arranged for the US government to sue her client and everything.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Trump is under direct control of Putin, yet his son is running around on wild goose chases hoping for a nugget of information from some random Russian chick.
I like how you continue to spin her as a random Russian chick. Putin loves it. :lol:
Yeah, she is a super spy. A private lawyer who speaks no English and could not get a visa. There are actual members of the Russian government legally allowed to be here, and could simply get a message to either campaign if they wanted, yet they chose this incredibly awkward convoluted way. They probably arranged for the US government to sue her client and everything.
Remind me how she is described in the e-mails. I forgot how she was characterized. If you don't mind.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

LOL @ "private". Oh, that's a laugher if you understand Russian government.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Seriously, do you guys not see how crazy the Russian conspiracy theories are? It is up there with 9/11 truthers at this point.

All we have really learned is how unsophisticated and seemingly naive the Trump team was when it came to running a campaign. The chick should have been vetted more before getting in that room so as not to waste their time.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:LOL @ "private". Oh, that's a laugher if you understand Russian government.

Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Remind me how she is described in the e-mails. I forgot how she was characterized. If you don't mind.
Remind me how she was introduced to the campaign. Not through this channel of collusion that is alleged, but by a British publicist.

She either lied or was misunderstood to get a meeting.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:Seriously, do you guys not see how crazy the Russian conspiracy theories are? It is up there with 9/11 truthers at this point.

All we have really learned is how unsophisticated and seemingly naive the Trump team was when it came to running a campaign. The chick should have been vetted more before getting in that room so as not to waste their time.
Actually, today we learned that Donald Jr. set up a meeting with the pretense of Receiving state intel on behalf of his father's campaign from who he assumed to be the Russian government. That was in the news today.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Remind me how she was introduced to the campaign. Not through this channel of collusion that is alleged, but by a British publicist.

Uh, that publicist is a straight-up shill for the Russian government. Gonna have to do better than that.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Just to be clear:

She could walk into Trump Tower as an official spokesperson for the Russian government. She could say she has information about Hillary Clinton. They could happily listen. That is not a crime.

Examples of crimes:
- funding or promising to fund hacking
- offering favors in return for information
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Uh, that publicist is a straight-up shill for the Russian government. Gonna have to do better than that.
Remember how you guys always give me shit for suspecting the DNC was likely behind the killings of Seth Rich, John Ashe and a few others? Shit that actually occurred in those events suggest it to be entirely plausible. This is the same thing, except you're believing this woman absolutely worked for the Russian government with zero evidence to suggest the claim.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:Just to be clear:

She could walk into Trump Tower as an official spokesperson for the Russian government. She could say she has information about Hillary Clinton. They could happily listen. That is not a crime.

Examples of crimes:
- funding or promising to fund hacking
- offering favors in return for information
Why do you keep posting hypothetical situations that did not happen? What did happen was Donald Jr. happily set up a meeting with who he presumed to be a Russian government attorney for the purpose of obtaining oppositional research.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Remember how you guys always give me shit for suspecting the DNC was likely behind the killings of Seth Rich, John Ashe and a few others? Shit that actually occurred in those events suggest it to be entirely plausible. This is the same thing, except you're believing this woman absolutely worked for the Russian government with zero evidence to suggest the claim.
Yes, and you'll continue to get shit for peddling Seth Rich nonsense. This doesn't change anything in that regard by any means. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Yes, and you'll continue to get shit for peddling Seth Rich nonsense. This doesn't change anything in that regard by any means. :lol:
All it does is show your hypocrisy.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

All it does is show your hypocrisy.
For people who have no understanding of what hypocrisy or false equivalencies are, maybe. Wouldn't care what they think though.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You finding an opportunity to squeeze in a well-timed "btw but Seeeeeeeeth Riiiiiiichhhhhh.." is the peak of this thread. Give it up already. :lol: