Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I guess I should be pleased Jason is admitting Russia involvement at last if he’s caring about this new nonsense.

Also I could picture no dumber a fight than this for Trump to pick in the coming election. Especially as his handling of the outbreak is now one of the worst in the world.
What involvement?
If Obamagate is Flynn being put on the radar that only works with his (self confessed) high contact with Russia on Donald Trump’s behalf. Otherwise there’s no reason for Flynn to be on peoples radar. So I guess if it does anything it’s reconfirm Flynn being compromised and Russia involvement to get Trump elected (and now again re-elected)

Fun times. Still a massive non-story.
Obamagate was Obama having authorities illegally investigate a presidential candidate. They found nothing, and Obama was busted for it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I can find literally nothing to support anything like it. It looks to me like the desperate ploy of someone trying to sweep under the carpet the fact that they let 100,000+ people die and want to avoid losing an election without ever doing something to improve the outcome for the citizens they lead. But maybe if anything credible comes out (it won’t) I’ll change my mind.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:I can find literally nothing to support anything like it. It looks to me like the desperate ploy of someone trying to sweep under the carpet the fact that they let 100,000+ people die and want to avoid losing an election without ever doing something to improve the outcome for the citizens they lead. But maybe if anything credible comes out (it won’t) I’ll change my mind.
You need to not let bias form your opinions. If you think Trump is responsible for one single death regarding this virus, then there is no discussing anything with you, unfortunately.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

can we knock off this whole crap about "i can't have a conversation with you", as if your opinions are not ever formed by bias, at least on some level.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I can find literally nothing to support anything like it. It looks to me like the desperate ploy of someone trying to sweep under the carpet the fact that they let 100,000+ people die and want to avoid losing an election without ever doing something to improve the outcome for the citizens they lead. But maybe if anything credible comes out (it won’t) I’ll change my mind.
You need to not let bias form your opinions. If you think Trump is responsible for one single death regarding this virus, then there is no discussing anything with you, unfortunately.
I do. I absolutely do think Trump and this corrupt clown posse of sycophants around him and GOP toadies are why your death toll is 100k and not 1k.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:can we knock off this whole crap about "i can't have a conversation with you", as if your opinions are not ever formed by bias, at least on some level.
It’s his call, happy for him to not engage me with conspiracies at his leisure.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:can we knock off this whole crap about "i can't have a conversation with you", as if your opinions are not ever formed by bias, at least on some level.
It’s his call, happy for him to not engage me with conspiracies at his leisure.
i mean, i guess so. but i don't think anyone's opinion or point of view is any more or less worth discussing. and if you don't feel like discussing something, just move past it. don't make a show out of it. :P but that's all up to you guys, i guess.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

No. Some people think less of me as a human being because I am Conservative, so if anything it's me being nice.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
No. Some people think less of me as a human being because I am Conservative, so if anything it's me being nice.
does seb think that? you need to separate donald trump and what people think of him from what people think of you.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
I do. I absolutely do think Trump and this corrupt clown posse of sycophants around him and GOP toadies are why your death toll is 100k and not 1k.
Let us not use hyperbole in the other direction. 1k is mythical fantasy and you know it. The fallout from this is astronomical, most haven't even paid the piper yet.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

The UK death rate is twice what ours is. People in glass houses you know.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
The guy who banned travel from China despite the fucking WHO telling him the virus wasn't contagious. Yeah, it's all Trump's fault.

Every. Single. God damn death. Is China's doing. China, the WHO, and nobody else's. You're letting your partisan bias cloud your judgment. This is why there's no talking to you. I'm sure Obama was not responsible for one single H1N1 death in the U.S., then... NO steps were taken. Didn't hear any one of us attacking Obama and his corrupt clown posse of sycophants. That shit barely even made the news. I'll bet most of us don't even remember hearing about it.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Vote third party.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:The UK death rate is twice what ours is. People in glass houses you know.
I love how it's conveniently ignored that America has 340 million god damn people.

Liberals are cheering at every death in hopes they can use it to sabotage Trump's presidential run. No matter your politics, this is disgusting.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:Vote third party.
I'm not a fan of breadline culture, Jiggy.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:The UK death rate is twice what ours is. People in glass houses you know.
I love how it's conveniently ignored that America has 340 million god damn people.

Liberals are cheering at every death in hopes they can use it to sabotage Trump's presidential run. No matter your politics, this is disgusting.
it is disgusting. no one on hmf is cheering that. most liberals, even, are probably not cheering that.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

it is disgusting. no one on hmf is cheering that. most liberals, even, are probably not cheering that.
Using death as a platform to blame someone just because he's orange and you don't like him is equally disgusting.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Using death as a platform to blame someone just because he's orange and you don't like him is equally disgusting.
don't use death as a platform to blame anyone for their faults. or use it to blame everyone for their faults. one or the other.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

don't use death as a platform to blame anyone for faults. or use it to blame everyone for their faults. one or the other.
The WHO and China knew this disease was extremely contagious and flat out told Trump that it is not contagious. They knew people were going to die and refused to be informative about the disease. Trump still took action. It's estimated that the spread of this virus would have been 95% smaller than what it has been if only China and the WHO didn't lie. It likely would've never left China.

The bias is clear. I have asked countless times why people in here are blaming Trump for deaths and not blaming the actual parties responsible for the outbreak spreading out of China. The answer? "Oh, that's- Well, Trump- That's in the past. Trump is responsible for all the deaths now".

Seriously. Tigg and I are the only people who have slammed China and the WHO, the parties responsible. Everyone else is slamming Trump. He should be universally praised for taking action as early as he did, despite being lied to.