Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

The best outcome is Joe having as little actual say in how things run day to day as possible. A figurehead for the DNC suits to feel good about.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:The best outcome is Joe having as little actual say in how things run day to day as possible. A figurehead for the DNC suits to feel good about.
Just like Obama. Yay!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The best outcome is Joe having as little actual say in how things run day to day as possible. A figurehead for the DNC suits to feel good about.
Just like Obama. Yay!
No, but the Obama admin would be such a massive upgrade from the current clown show, they’re not even comparable.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

That sounds like the second Bush I cant get behind that
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It’s wild how much Obama’s legacy will be enhanced by his term being sandwiched between two historically bad presidents.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Just like Obama. Yay!
No, but the Obama admin would be such a massive upgrade from the current clown show, they’re not even comparable.
Yeah. Obama would've listened to the WHO like a good little peasant and watched the disease hit the U.S. like it did Italy.

Would rather have someone who is not a puppet, with a fully functional brain and enough balls to tell corrupt corporations and politicians to go fuck themselves.

Trump 2020.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:It’s wild how much Obama’s legacy will be enhanced by his term being sandwiched between two historically bad presidents.
He's literally the worst president in the last 40 years. Lmao.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
How can you get behind what we have now? Total organizational incompetence.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Could be internet chatter but I'm seeing Joe replaced Amy Klobuchar with Stacey Abrams as his VP pick an obvious reaction to his offensive video
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:Could be internet chatter but I'm seeing Joe replaced Amy Klobuchar with Stacey Abrams as his VP pick an obvious reaction to his offensive video
It's internet chatter. Lmao.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:It’s wild how much Obama’s legacy will be enhanced by his term being sandwiched between two historically bad presidents.
Only delusional right wingers think that.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Trump is a loathsome asshole but he has a proven economy record and if people were afraid of the Trump presidency being dangerous they should be moving to another country thinking about a guy with obvious Dementia running things
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
He started the race war and sat idly by as Americans were killed in Libya. I could go all day, but I will commend him on ending the Cuban Embargo. Very cool.

Other than that, corrupt douchebag who got his job taken by a reality TV star. He's a bum.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Even if your mouth is securely fastened around Trump’s cock so that you can throw his term out, no person with any critical thinking skills can objectively think Obama was worse than Dubya. War on Terror, economic collapse, Katrina disaster. Impossibly bad and destructive presidency.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Remember when everyone was convinced we'd be at war with North Korea and he was gonna nuke everyone because of his angry temper on that fake TV show?

We've never been more at peace with North Korea and no president in the history of the country has been more hilarious at clowning the opposition and the phony news media.

Top ten president.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Trump is a loathsome asshole but he has a proven economy record and if people were afraid of the Trump presidency being dangerous they should be moving to another country thinking about a guy with obvious Dementia running things
No he doesn’t. He rode the Obama wave. It was going to crash.

The point is having competent administration around the bad president rather than a cast of scumbag sycophants who are only interested in destroying government institutions.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Even if your mouth is securely fastened around Trump’s cock so that you can throw his term out, no person with any critical thinking skills can objectively think Obama was worse than Dubya. War on Terror, economic collapse, Katrina disaster. Impossibly bad and destructive presidency.
He was worse than W. And W was bad.

The reality is I am objective. I had the collective "wtf?" reaction when Trump announced he was running. The difference is I listened to him while everyone else developed their opinion of him through a fake reality show and used it as a springboard to attack him. Open-mindedness is a good thing. He didn't nuke anybody, and his track record of excellence in his first term is some of the most incredible shit I've ever seen. He's a great president.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
He started the race war and sat idly by as Americans were killed in Libya. I could go all day, but I will commend him on ending the Cuban Embargo. Very cool.

Other than that, corrupt douchebag who got his job taken by a reality TV star. He's a bum.
The imaginary race war. Clearly comparable to plunging us into endless Middle Eastern war and economic ruin. :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
No he doesn’t. He rode the Obama wave. It was going to crash.

The point is having competent administration around the bad president rather than a cast of scumbag sycophants who are only interested in destroying government institutions.
We will have to agree to disagree on the Obama wave I think if Obama was given a 3rd term the economy would not have gotten better only worse
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Any thoughts on the Dems trying to replace Joe before the election?