Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Give it up Zomb. He doesn’t respect any other person’s capacity to form their own opinions, least of all mine. Just ignore it, he’s not gonna stop.
Didn't you say you were trained to hate Trump since birth?
No.
Fine. Be disingenuous.
You just can’t help yourself.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Give it up Zomb. He doesn’t respect any other person’s capacity to form their own opinions, least of all mine. Just ignore it, he’s not gonna stop.
there really isn't a way to have a conversation at all, if that''s where the starting point is. :P
The only way you can have a conversation with him is to feed his ego. He’s the only one who can independently obtain knowledge, everyone else is brainwashed. If you want to stop hearing that, stop engaging. Is what it is.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
there really isn't a way to have a conversation at all, if that''s where the starting point is. :P
Head said himself pre-2016 that he was taught to hate Trump as a youngster. Also, the history is there. People were shitting on him before a word came out of his mouth and were never going to consider his position. Do you want to have a phony conversation or do you want to have a real conversation? A real conversation requires honesty.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Let's not do the usual and just piss each other off saying the same stuff we can be civil we all know where we all stand. I think we miss out on good debate doing that
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Didn't you say you were trained to hate Trump since birth?
No.
Fine. Be disingenuous.
You just can’t help yourself.
Did you not say you were taught to hate Trump as a young child...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Head said himself pre-2016 that he was taught to hate Trump as a youngster. Also, the history is there. People were shitting on him before a word came out of his mouth and were never going to consider his position. Do you want to have a phony conversation or do you want to have a real conversation? A real conversation requires honesty.
No, I didn’t say that. My dad worked on Wall Street and knew of Trump’s character as well as his incompetence as a businessman and leader. I was only “taught” to not be attracted to the showy, bombastic personality that so many idiots in this country fall for because it’s bullshit. His failures as a human being I came to understand on my own. I’m not going to apologize for having an intelligent father who valued character.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
No, I didn’t say that. My dad worked on Wall Street and knew of Trump’s character as well as his incompetence as a businessman and leader. I was only “taught” to not be attracted to the showy, bombastic personality that so many idiots in this country fall for because it’s bullshit. His failures as a human being I came to understand on my own. I’m not going to apologize for having an intelligent father who valued character.
That's good. Can't deny his success rate as president though.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Any thoughts on the Dems trying to replace Joe before the election?
With who? Nobody commands more votes or voters than Biden and he leads in every swing state and sone red states are margin of error now. Why would you replace that with unproven candidates.
Because hes obviously senile and every time he speaks he damages the Democrats chances
Because until that’s diagnosed and he can’t be the president he’s the most sensible candidate. Unless he gets diagnosed and he withdraws (and you then go with? Warren? Clinton? Sanders?) then he’s earned the nomination. He may not be sharp in a debate and he is (still!) gaffe prone. But there’s no indication his policies are impulsive or that he’s expect to be a dictator like Trump. So whilst he’s not Obama leveksvof eloquence he’s still doing better than Trump and is an upgrade.
He’s not mentally fit and it’s actually elder abuse.
They said the sane about Reagan, Bush Jr, Hilary Clinton and Trump. It’s the same every time just because they have gaffes and lack articulate points or even forget things the assumption is serious mental decline. Which if it is true is not because of a video or debate performance. And if it’s true it’s to be dealt with appropriately. He’s not diagnosed as mentally deficient or senile or having dementia or Altzheimers. Things that are not just a thing you get to assume and which undermines the seriousness of such a condition.

Instead of engaging in classic Trump bullshit about mental acuity vote for the administration and policies you favor. Stop guessing and playing armchair psychologist or pretending a few gaffes when speaking are the sum of either man.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
i don't know what head means by that, if he did actually say that. if you're putting words into his mouth, is that not phony?

there are absolutely people, in the wider society and media/social media, that formed an opinion on trump straight away, but that's not who you're talking to.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
I’m not completely delusional, so I actually can.

Are you going to ever stop calling your fellow posters brainwashed or liars?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
i don't know what head means by that, if he did actually say that. if you're putting words into his mouth, is that not phony?

there are absolutely people, in the wider society and media/social media, that formed an opinion on trump straight away, but that's not who you're talking to.
It is phony.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:I do agree with Seb in one respect. The incompetence isn’t as dangerous. He’s a career politician and team player who isn’t going to shoot from the hip and defy his administration’s intelligence like Trump. If Biden is incompetent, they’ll work around him.
Exactly key no matter his eloquence or even forgetfulness is the administration won’t be a den of thieves with incompetence throughout.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

If you're being dishonest or disingenuous I will call you out on it. When I leave this thread alone it only turns into a big leftist circle jerk about how terrible Trump his and how terrible is supporters are and we're all racist, sexist, homophobes, etc... Of course I'm gonna call you out on that most of all.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

If you're being dishonest or disingenuous I will call you out on it. When I leave this thread alone it only turns into a big leftist circle jerk about how terrible Trump is and how terrible is supporters are and we're all racist, sexist, homophobes, etc... Of course I'm gonna call you out on that most of all.
You’ve never once been a good judge of when someone is being dishonest or disingenuous. Only in your absurdly pumped up egotistical mind could you so confidently tell everyone around you what they’re thinking. It’s bullshit and everyone here is tired of it. How many times will Zombie have to plead for you to knock it off?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

If you're being dishonest or disingenuous I will call you out on it. When I leave this thread alone it only turns into a big leftist circle jerk about how terrible Trump is and how terrible is supporters are and we're all racist, sexist, homophobes, etc... Of course I'm gonna call you out on that most of all.
You’ve never once been a good judge of when someone is being dishonest or disingenuous. Only in your absurdly pumped up egotistical mind could you so confidently tell everyone around you what they’re thinking. It’s bullshit and everyone here is tired of it. How many times will Zombie have to plead for you to knock it off?
For a minute here, you pretended you didn't always hate Trump. Then admitted you did. What would you call that?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

For a minute here, you pretended you didn't always hate Trump. Then admitted you did. What would you call that?
That didn’t happen at all.

Enough of this shit. You have so little respect for the rest of us, you won’t at any point give us credit for thinking for ourselves. What a shitty thing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I still recall during the Obama era when we were all in agreement that we needed an outsider as president. Somebody who couldn't be bought and owned by the establishment, someone who speaks his mind and actually performs the duties of the presidency without the special interest groups intervening in the decisions and making him a billionaire. We actually have that now. An anti-establishment, anti-big government candidate with zero filter whose primary goal is bettering the U.S. and its citizens.

But nah, he's Orange and clowns on the press.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Why would you even want to interact with the rest of us? You’ve accused every single one of us of being disingenuous and incapable of independent thinking at one point or another. You don’t care what we have to say because you already “know” what we think. So why even bother wasting time? Why don’t you go find a group of people who can think for themselves and function on your level? Or do those people just not exist and this is actually just your fragile ego being incapable of comprehending other people not being in lockstep with your myopic view of the world?

I suggest you find these brilliant independent thinkers that you apparently can’t find here because we’re all just sheep.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I still recall during the Obama era when we were all in agreement that we needed an outsider as president. Somebody who couldn't be bought and owned by the establishment, someone who speaks his mind and actually performs the duties of the presidency without the special interest groups intervening in the decisions and making him a billionaire. We actually have that now. An anti-establishment, anti-big government candidate with zero filter whose primary goal is bettering the U.S. and its citizens.

But nah, he's Orange and clowns on the press.
Feeding the rich at the expense of everyone else is as far from “outsider” in politics as it gets.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Enough of this shit. You have so little respect for the rest of us, you won’t at any point give us credit for thinking for ourselves. What a shitty thing.
Please stop doing that thing you do where you try to involve the rest of the board on your side when you trash me.