Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I still recall during the Obama era when we were all in agreement that we needed an outsider as president. Somebody who couldn't be bought and owned by the establishment, someone who speaks his mind and actually performs the duties of the presidency without the special interest groups intervening in the decisions and making him a billionaire. We actually have that now. An anti-establishment, anti-big government candidate with zero filter whose primary goal is bettering the U.S. and its citizens.

But nah, he's Orange and clowns on the press.
Feeding the rich at the expense of everyone else is as far from “outsider” in politics as it gets.
He gave up most of his net worth to become president and gives away his presidential salary. He's losing money to run this country.

Try again.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Enough of this shit. You have so little respect for the rest of us, you won’t at any point give us credit for thinking for ourselves. What a shitty thing.
Please stop doing that thing you do where you try to involve the rest of the board on your side when you trash me.
Please stop putting me in a position where I have to defend everyone else because you’re so shitty to them. Zombie has been in pretty clear agreement and has taken it upon himself to speak up at every opportunity about this very thing. You really think anyone else feels differently?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Why would you even want to interact with the rest of us? You’ve accused every single one of us of being disingenuous and incapable of independent thinking at one point or another. You don’t care what we have to say because you already “know” what we think. So why even bother wasting time? Why don’t you go find a group of people who can think for themselves and function on your level? Or do those people just not exist and this is actually just your fragile ego being incapable of comprehending other people not being in lockstep with your myopic view of the world?

I suggest you find these brilliant independent thinkers that you apparently can’t find here because we’re all just sheep.
Let's get him guys! Let's yell at Jason together! Grr...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I still recall during the Obama era when we were all in agreement that we needed an outsider as president. Somebody who couldn't be bought and owned by the establishment, someone who speaks his mind and actually performs the duties of the presidency without the special interest groups intervening in the decisions and making him a billionaire. We actually have that now. An anti-establishment, anti-big government candidate with zero filter whose primary goal is bettering the U.S. and its citizens.

Feeding the rich at the expense of everyone else is as far from “outsider” in politics as it gets.
He gave up most of his net worth to become president and gives away his presidential salary. He's losing money to run this country.

Try again.
I’m very obviously talking about the people he serves.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Enough of this shit. You have so little respect for the rest of us, you won’t at any point give us credit for thinking for ourselves. What a shitty thing.
Please stop doing that thing you do where you try to involve the rest of the board on your side when you trash me.
Please stop putting me in a position where I have to defend everyone else because you’re so shitty to them. Zombie has been in pretty clear agreement and has taken it upon himself to speak up at every opportunity about this very thing. You really think anyone else feels differently?
Yes.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Why would you even want to interact with the rest of us? You’ve accused every single one of us of being disingenuous and incapable of independent thinking at one point or another. You don’t care what we have to say because you already “know” what we think. So why even bother wasting time? Why don’t you go find a group of people who can think for themselves and function on your level? Or do those people just not exist and this is actually just your fragile ego being incapable of comprehending other people not being in lockstep with your myopic view of the world?

I suggest you find these brilliant independent thinkers that you apparently can’t find here because we’re all just sheep.
Yes, let’s. Everyone really should shame you because your behavior is shameful and you can’t defend it.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Dario Hunter likely won't be the Green nominee this time around, but I hope that he runs in 2024, as Howie Hawkins probably wouldn't run another presidential campaign. In relation, I still don't entirely agree with the SPUSA's endorsement of Hawkins (especially given that he couldn't get the Peace and Freedom nomination, which again went to La Riva of the PSL).

Also looking forward to what Joseph Kishore brings to the table for the WWP (he had a solid interview some days ago). I'm hoping he gets more votes than White did in 2012. Alyson Kennedy got just over 12,000 votes in 2016, so hopefully she can pull more people out to the SWP, but we'll see.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Yes.
There’s that delusional ego. Yes, I’m sure people here love when you call them liars and sheep. :roll:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Try again.
I’m very obviously talking about the people he serves.
So he gave up most of his net worth and is continuing to do so just so he can make his friends rich. Makes no sense. Explain.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Yes, let’s. Everyone really should shame you because your behavior is shameful and you can’t defend it.
Dishonesty is shameful. So desperate not to lose an argument that you'll say anything not to be at the bottom.

Just be honest. Give me your true grievances with Trump. Acknowledge your biases.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's funny how you act like you never do this with me and nobody else has, either. How many times have I been called a racist, sexist, homophobe, a conspiracy theorist, Mr. Tinfoil Hat, all for voicing my opinion?

I never complained, but if I ask you to stop being disingenuous, answer honestly without the filter of bias, I'm the bad guy.

I'm already the bad guy because I support President Orange.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Apparently this is never going to stop until every other poster here calls out what Jason is doing. At this point only me and Zombie will. I’m done. It’s pathetic the way Jason treats people he considers his friends and I stand by that.

“Everyone is a liar and incapable of independent thought except me but I’m still going to spend every day talking to them”. What a joke.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Apparently this is never going to stop until every other poster here calls out what Jason is doing. At this point only me and Zombie will. I’m done. It’s pathetic the way Jason treats people he considers his friends and I stand by that.

“Everyone is a liar and incapable of independent thought except me but I’m still going to spend every day talking to them”. What a joke.
There you go, being disingenuous again.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I don't think it does anything to engage Jason politically. I don't bother anymore. I'm here to talk horror and stuff, arguing about politics is something I'll stick to on other sites.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Apparently this is never going to stop until every other poster here calls out what Jason is doing. At this point only me and Zombie will. I’m done. It’s pathetic the way Jason treats people he considers his friends and I stand by that.

There you go, being disingenuous again.
I will continue calling you out on this shit. Read your post, it's completely disingenuous.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:It's funny how you act like you never do this with me and nobody else has, either. How many times have I been called a racist, sexist, homophobe, a conspiracy theorist, Mr. Tinfoil Hat, all for voicing my opinion?

I never complained, but if I ask you to stop being disingenuous, answer honestly without the filter of bias, I'm the bad guy.

but you have complained about it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:It's funny how you act like you never do this with me and nobody else has, either. How many times have I been called a racist, sexist, homophobe, a conspiracy theorist, Mr. Tinfoil Hat, all for voicing my opinion?

Yeah, when I bring up the double standard of treating me one way and not liking it when I give it right back. What's worse, being called the shit I'm called in these threads or asking someone to stop being disingenuous to try to win an argument?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Yeah, when I bring up the double standard of treating me one way and not liking it when I give it right back. What's worse, being called the shit I'm called in these threads or asking someone to stop being disingenuous to try to win an argument?
i've been called pretty heinous shit, as well as been called a mindless puppet or "disingenuous" as you seem to be summing it up as now.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:I don't think it does anything to engage Jason politically. I don't bother anymore.
Really? You don't bother anymore? You're gonna ignore the great discussions we had on facebook not even a week ago about DNC corruption, thoughts on Biden's sexual allegations and why you won't vote democrat?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

i've been called pretty heinous shit, as well as been called a mindless puppet or "disingenuous" as you seem to be summing it up as now.
Who said heinous shit to you on here? Everyone loves you...