Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:You can mock me all you want. Your opinion of me means less than zero. I wish you’d stop being a bully to my friends but you’re going to just deny and stonewall apparently. Zombie has been trying to tell you repeatedly he has a problem with how you’re treating others and you won’t even acknowledge it.
Yes, me. The bully. The guy living on the planet of one, an average IQ of 69, as you put it.

I am so mean to you and your friends.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

For what it's worth, my opinion of you is still very high.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You can mock me all you want. Your opinion of me means less than zero. I wish you’d stop being a bully to my friends but you’re going to just deny and stonewall apparently. Zombie has been trying to tell you repeatedly he has a problem with how you’re treating others and you won’t even acknowledge it.
Yes, me. The bully. The guy living on the planet of one, an average IQ of 69, as you put it.

You are. When another person points it out, your response has been that it’s just me trying to turn everyone against you. Which actually fits perfectly into the big picture: you don’t acknowledge anyone’s capacity to think for themselves, especially when those thoughts don’t align with your own. Zombie is pointing this out of his own volition, I didn’t manipulate him into taking issue with these things. That’s complete bullshit.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

You are. When another person points it out, your response has been that it’s just me trying to turn everyone against you. Which actually fits perfectly into the big picture: you don’t acknowledge anyone’s capacity to think for themselves, especially when those thoughts don’t align with your own. Zombie is pointing this out of his own volition, I didn’t manipulate him into taking issue with these things. That’s complete bullshit.
you even told me not to, a few pages back. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Maybe you've forgotten since I don't say it as frequently as I used to, but before or after heated discussions, I wanted to make it clear that no matter what I say or not matter what is said to me in this board, I will not think lesser of anyone. Holds true. Even with you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:For what it's worth, my opinion of you is still very high.
Apparently not high enough to take seriously my concern for my friends. You view me as a lying manipulative dick who manufactures issues to turn the board against you out of some personal animosity, as if I want these threads to turn into cesspools. If you “think highly of me”, maybe you should try believing me when I say I’m not picking fights to pick fights and it’s about everyone else.

I wasn’t even the person who brought up how bullshit the way you treat others in this thread is. That was Zombie. It’s not me, the lying manipulative dick who wants to fight you all the time saying it, so why don’t you take him at his word? Because, of course, only your word means anything. The rest of us are lying sheep.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Apparently not high enough to take seriously my concern for my friends. You view me as a lying manipulative dick who manufactures issues to turn the board against you out of some personal animosity, as if I want these threads to turn into cesspools. If you “think highly of me”, maybe you should try believing me when I say I’m not picking fights to pick fights and it’s about everyone else.

I wasn’t even the person who brought up how bullshit the way you treat others in this thread is. That was Zombie. It’s not me, the lying manipulative dick who wants to fight you all the time saying it, so why don’t you take him at his word? Because, of course, only your word means anything. The rest of us are lying sheep.
Ok. If I'm the problem, I will leave.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I treat others poorly on here? If so, I'm the only one who does it? I'm not treated poorly in here?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Yeah. At one point I thought if someone else who didn’t have a “bias” pointed it out, he’d stop doing it. You’ve made your feelings known more than a few times now and nothing changed. He doesn’t even acknowledge that you have an issue with it. So, fuck, what’s the point. I guess the move is just to ignore every time he calls us liars or sheep in these arguments, which is basically every single time.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Stop. I didn’t tell you to leave, I told you to stop treating others the way you do. It’s easier for you to fucking leave the forum than it is to stop treating us like idiots in these threads? Come on.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri May 22, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Yeah. At one point I thought if someone else who didn’t have a “bias” pointed it out, he’d stop doing it. You’ve made your feelings known more than a few times now and nothing changed. He doesn’t even acknowledge that you have an issue with it. So, fuck, what’s the point. I guess the move is just to ignore every time he calls us liars or sheep in these arguments, which is basically every single time.
You just called me a liar when I said my opinion of you is still very high. There is some massive overreacting going on in this thread.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:I treat others poorly on here? If so, I'm the only one who does it? I'm not treated poorly in here?
in the politics thread? everyone gets name called. probably everyone has done name calling, even me... but "everyone loves me" so what are you and i doing differently?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

You just called me a liar when I said my opinion of you is still very high. There is some massive overreacting going on in this thread.
You’re deflecting and making shit up. I told you to hold true to your high opinion of me and believe the things I say.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Stop. I didn’t tell you to leave, I told you to stop treating others the way you do. It’s easier for you to fucking leave the forum than it is to stop treating us like idiots? Come on.
You're backing yourself into a corner. Being a hero for the board. Never did I treat you like an idiot. Or anyone else on the board for that matter. I'm the one living on my own planet with an average IQ of 69, right? I'm the one that's the bully? I'm the problem? Look in the mirror, sir.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

You’re deflecting and making shit up. I told you to hold true to your high opinion of me and believe the things I say.
And now you're calling me a liar again. You have no respect for me or anyone else on this board. Come on guys, let's get Head!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Stop. I didn’t tell you to leave, I told you to stop treating others the way you do. It’s easier for you to fucking leave the forum than it is to stop treating us like idiots? Come on.
You're backing yourself into a corner. Being a hero for the board. Never did I treat you like an idiot. Or anyone else on the board for that matter. I'm the one living on my own planet with an average IQ of 69, right? I'm the one that's the bully? I'm the problem? Look in the mirror, sir.
You have got to stop with the condescending hero shit and wake the fuck up here. In almost every political exchange, you’ve accused someone of not being truthful or not having the capacity to form their own opinions. That’s treating us like idiots. It’s disrespectful, dehumanizing and just a fucking asshole thing to do.

My relationship with you is a disaster and has nothing to do with what I’m talking about: how you treat everyone else. You’ve been a bully in these threads to everyone who disagrees with you. It isn’t about me. When I start doing what you do to everyone else, then you can call out hypocrisy on my end.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

And now you're calling me a liar again. You have no respect for me or anyone else on this board. Come on guys, let's get Head!
You’re a fucking joke. There’s so much here you could have taken to heart in how you treat others and instead you want to try to catch me in gotchas. Pathetic.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

How many of Zombie’s posts where he challenges you to face your behavior in these threads and acknowledge that he doesn’t like it have you ignored, you coward?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Here are a few things I’ve had to repeat to no end:

1. I don’t care how you feel about me or want to interact with me.
2. I do care how you interact with everyone else. It’s called caring about the good of the community.
3. Zombie wants you to stop doing the things I’ve repeatedly told you were a problem.
4. I didn’t make him point this out, he’s capable of thinking this of his own volition.
5. Stop making me the focus of this issue and acknowledge the issues raised by the people here you actually respect, which includes Zombie. Respond to him, not me.
6. When I start telling people they can’t think for themselves, you can defend yourself to me. Not the behavior, but me taking issue with it. Until then, your behavior is yours to own and isn’t comparable to the shit we say to each other, which isn’t directed at anyone else.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri May 22, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:Here are a few things I’ve had to respect to no end:
repeat?