Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:Friday jams I'm just saying
I'm a disrespectful cunt who hates everyone's opinion who doesn't share mine. I'd only be mean to you if I joined in. Sorry, Tigg.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The opinion you have formed of me is absolute horse shit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I swear with 99% of people this thing lasts like two posts.

“Hey, can you stop doing this thing that I don’t appreciate and have told you repeatedly as much?”

“Fuck. Yeah, I’m sorry. I know you guys are independent thinkers and I should take what you say at face value. My bad, man.”

How fucking hard is it to just accept that you did something someone didn’t like, they asked you to stop, so you don’t do it anymore? This is such basic interaction. Jason can never be the asshole so he has to turn it into a goddamn spectacle and make it about me turning the board against him among numerous other deflections. Just fucking own up to what Zombie had a problem with, avoid doing that thing, and move the fuck on. This is unbelievable.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri May 22, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: I'm not pretending. Why the hell would I pretend that?

Ok. No political debate. And that is a fair assessment, but Trump wouldn't get up on stage and recommend it if he didn't have a massive team of informative doctors working vigorously on this virus.

I said before I have no gripe with you. What in the hell is going on here?
i guess that was just me feeling like i slighted you for "having fun with you sometimes" when you responded that you always have fun with me. sorry, :p

but you feel like i'm not treating you well?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Like, how can you be delusional enough to think someone owes it to you to defend themselves from a shitty thing you’ve said. How about don’t say the shitty thing? People like you are the worst kind of asshole because you can justify everything you do and think you’re the victim in every situation.
EXACTLY
FUCKING EXACTLY

Why do you think I say some of you might be disingenuous? You refuse to see my side and only want to see me as the bad guy. Your intervention is horse shit.
I don’t care why you think we’re being disingenuous. It’s bullshit, you should stop doing that, and that should be the fucking end of that. Why is this so goddamn impossible for you to accept?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I swear with 99% of people this thing lasts like two posts.

“Hey, can you stop doing this thing that I don’t appreciate and have told you repeatedly as much?”

“Fuck. Yeah, I’m sorry. I know you guys are independent thinkers and I should take what you say at face value. My bad, man.”

How fucking hard is it to just accept that you did something someone didn’t like, they asked you to stop, so you don’t do it anymore? This is such basic interaction. Jason can never be the assgole so he has to turn it into a goddamn spectacle and make it about me turning the board against him among numerous other deflections. Just fucking own up to what Zombie had a problem with, avoid doing that thing, and move the fuck on. This is unbelievable.
I'm talking to zombie, you fucking goon. This is like your 30th attempt to turn the board against me. I am fully willing to be the asshole when I'm being the asshole. I'm sorry shit gets heated in here, and that's as far as it goes. We all owe each other apologies. I'm not gonna be the only one dishing it when you're trying to work the board against me. I hate how we behave toward each other in here. I've acknowledged that fact in those words on more than one occasion. I hate how we behave in here, and you expect me to apologize? You think I'm the only one who's been an asshole? Fuck off.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:

Ok. No political debate. And that is a fair assessment, but Trump wouldn't get up on stage and recommend it if he didn't have a massive team of informative doctors working vigorously on this virus.

i guess that was just me feeling like i slighted you for "having fun with you sometimes" when you responded that you always have fun with me. sorry, :p

No. Of course not.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

No. Of course not.
so who?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:

How fucking hard is it to just accept that you did something someone didn’t like, they asked you to stop, so you don’t do it anymore? This is such basic interaction. Jason can never be the assgole so he has to turn it into a goddamn spectacle and make it about me turning the board against him among numerous other deflections. Just fucking own up to what Zombie had a problem with, avoid doing that thing, and move the fuck on. This is unbelievable.
I'm talking to zombie, you fucking goon. This is like your 30th attempt to turn the board against me. I am fully willing to be the asshole when I'm being the asshole. I'm sorry shit gets heated in here, and that's as far as it goes. We all owe each other apologies. I'm not gonna be the only one dishing it when you're trying to work the board against me. I hate how we behave toward each other in here. I've acknowledged that fact in those words on more than one occasion. I hate how we behave in here, and you expect me to apologize? You think I'm the only one who's been an asshole? Fuck off.
No you fuck off you thick-skulled whiny, woe-is-me fuck. All we want is for you to stop calling people disingenuous, brainwashed and all that other horse shit you say all the god damn time. Just fucking listen and don’t do it anymore. Nothing else matters here. Nothing. There’s no conspiracy to turn everyone against you. I don’t give a fuck. There’s nothing to argue on your end, you just stop doing what people want you to stop doing. Are you 5 fucking years old?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Like, how can you be delusional enough to think someone owes it to you to defend themselves from a shitty thing you’ve said. How about don’t say the shitty thing? People like you are the worst kind of asshole because you can justify everything you do and think you’re the victim in every situation.
EXACTLY
FUCKING EXACTLY

Why do you think I say some of you might be disingenuous? You refuse to see my side and only want to see me as the bad guy. Your intervention is horse shit.
I don’t care why you think we’re being disingenuous. It’s bullshit, you should stop doing that, and that should be the fucking end of that. Why is this so goddamn impossible for you to accept?
You want me to apologize for one thing I've said, despite me being on the receiving end of COUNTLESS different types of WORSE insults and comments. COUNTLESS. And never once did I ask anyone for an apology, and not only did I not ask for an apology, I never demanded an apology on behalf of the entire board like a pretentious dick. I can see into everyone's heart without the filter of the political discussions and don't need an apology from you or from anyone. I'm not apologizing. Fuck off.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

No. Of course not.
so who?
It really doesn't matter at all. I honestly don't care. I was backed into a corner out of nowhere. We've all been shitty in here. I want no apology from anyone because I can see directly past the political guise and know how we truly feel about each other outside of political discussions. If Head convinced anyone that they need an apology from me, take it up with him. I'm not apologizing. All I can do is say the same exact thing I've always said. "No matter how heated it gets, I don't think any less of any of you".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

No you fuck off you thick-skulled whiny, woe-is-me fuck. All we want is for you to stop calling people disingenuous, brainwashed and all that other horse shit you say all the god damn time. Just fucking listen and don’t do it anymore. Nothing else matters here. Nothing. There’s no conspiracy to turn everyone against you. I don’t give a fuck. There’s nothing to argue on your end, you just stop doing what people want you to stop doing. Are you 5 fucking years old?
"We. Us. I'm a superhero, guys! Look at me! Jason is the only mean one in here. Let's get him, everyone. Look at what a superhero I am!"
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
EXACTLY
FUCKING EXACTLY

You want me to apologize for one thing I've said, despite me being on the receiving end of COUNTLESS different types of WORSE insults and comments. COUNTLESS. And never once did I ask anyone for an apology, and not only did I not ask for an apology, I never demanded an apology on behalf of the entire board like a pretentious dick. I can see into everyone's heart without the filter of the political discussions and don't need an apology from you or from anyone. I'm not apologizing. Fuck off.
Apologies don’t matter. Just acknowledge what you’ve been doing and don’t fucking do it anymore. That’s it. Stop the thing you’re doing that people don’t like. Why is this so hard for you? Why do you need to be difficult? Your pride is more important than everyone else enjoying their experience in these threads?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

No. Of course not.
so who?
It really doesn't matter at all. I honestly don't care. I was backed into a corner out of nowhere. We've all been shitty in here. I want no apology from anyone because I can see directly past the political guise and know how we truly feel about each other outside of political discussions. If Head convinced anyone that they need an apology from me, take it up with him. I'm not apologizing. All I can do is say the same exact thing I've always said. "No matter how heated it gets, I don't think any less of any of you".
well, okay. if you see how we "truly feel", and don't think you're welcome anymore... that's up to you.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
EXACTLY
FUCKING EXACTLY

Apologies don’t matter. Just acknowledge what you’ve been doing and don’t fucking do it anymore. That’s it. Stop the thing you’re doing that people don’t like. Why is this so hard for you? Why do you need to be difficult? Your pride is more important than everyone else enjoying their experience in these threads?
Nope. Your argument is retarded. You stop doing shit I don't like. I demand an apology from you now. Apologize to me. I am offended and hurt. I need a safe space. Help me, fellow HMFers, Help me!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

"We. Us. I'm a superhero, guys! Look at me! Jason is the only mean one in here. Let's get him, everyone. Look at what a superhero I am!"
No I’m the bad guy. You’re the poor wittle helpless pussy boy who can’t clean up his own shit. Regardless of the dynamic where I’m the bad guy and you’re the little infantile pussy boy, stop with the shit multiple people have asked you to stop doing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:well, okay. if you see how we "truly feel", and don't think you're welcome anymore... that's up to you.
Of course I know I'm welcomed here. :) :) :) :D :D :D <3 <3 <3
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
EXACTLY
FUCKING EXACTLY

Nope. Your argument is retarded. You stop doing shit I don't like. I demand an apology from you now. Apologize to me. I am offended and hurt. I need a safe space. Help me, fellow HMFers, Help me!
Not me! Zombie! He’s the one who called it out! Not me! Stop with the fucking obsession with me.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

No I’m the bad guy. You’re the poor wittle helpless pussy boy who can’t clean up his own shit. Regardless of the dynamic where I’m the bad guy and you’re the little infantile pussy boy, stop with the shit multiple people have asked you to stop doing.
Stop watching mob movies.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I didn’t ask for an apology you fucking idiot. I asked you to stop doing what you’re doing, which Zombie also told you to stop doing.